Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

I'm really struggling to stick to my syns, I just want to eat rubbish :( I think I need to go back to red days as I seem to crave more bad stuff when I'm on green

No exercise today either

Hey Nat, don't beat yourself up for eating rubbish/going over syns. Are you coming up to totm? If so that might be the reason for it. I try not to stock up on naughties around that time, no temptation! :) x

TOTM started today :cry: thought it may not show but here like clockwork. Oh well at least after a few days will feel better (have been feeling really bloated and stressed all week)

(B) 2 Alpen light cherry bakewell (HEB) and a fibre plus bar (6 syns)
(L) last nights leftover Mac cheese (3 syns for ham) HEA for cheese
Pineapple
(D) Found some of the Linda Mccartney syn free sausages so am going to try them tonight with some rice and some cabbage and leek
Edit: had a sausage sarnie (heb2) spread (2) Tom sauce (1)
12 syns

Last edited:
Hey Nat, don't beat yourself up for eating rubbish/going over syns. Are you coming up to totm? If so that might be the reason for it. I try not to stock up on naughties around that time, no temptation! :) x

Hey Ash, thanks for popping by!! Exams all finished now? TOTM showed up (grrrr) least I know why I have been unable to stop eating bad things this week. x

Yep exams are over for now :) Ah well, evil totm and like you said, at least you know now x

Not sure what day to go with today, have been neutral so far. Hopefully will be red as feel better after a couple of them

(B) coffee, egg on toast (heb) spread (2) BBQ sauce (1)

Still feeling really bloated and bleughh, just about to go for a 90 minute walk and will try to do the shred later as really can't guarantee I'm going to stay away from chocolate today

Extra Easy

(B) Pineapple and muller coconut (0.5)
(L) Mugshot, apple
(S) 2 Alpen lights (heb) ham strip, BBQ chicken strip (0.5)
(D) Spag bol made with lean mince (Superfree sauce, toms, garlic, onions, mushrooms) cheese (hea)

(S) oat so simple golden syrup bar (7)

Total syns 8

Last edited:
Just had 2 weight watchers cookies for 4 syns so total today is 12

Green Day again today. Im feeling motivated, and want a loss this week (weigh on Monday)

(B) Muller greek coconut (0.5) 2 aplen lights (HEB)
(L) Tai mugshot (0.5) melon, mango and pineapple, 3 baby bel light (hea) alpen light (3)
(S) ryvita minis (HEB2)
(D) Jacket pot with beans (1 for spread) linda mccartney sausages (free)

50 minute lunch time walk

Last edited:
I'm back on red days, let's hope I feel less bloated from them:

Red day:

(B) 2 alpen light (heb) activia crumble yog (1)
(L) wholemeal roll (heb2) makrel fillets in Tom sauce with some lettuce
Pineapple finger and an apple
(s) ham deli (free) 2 BBQ chicken deli strip (1)
(d) something with chicken will update later

Dinner was chicken cooked in Schwartz mixed herbs with butternut squash and red onion. Served it with brocali and carrots was really nice

Also had a fruit corner (7.5)

Last edited:
Red day

(B) Magic porridge (HEB) made with muller greek coconut (0.5)
(L) Makrel in tom sauce, wholemeal roll (HEB2) Pineapple, apple, activia snackpot (1)
(S) 1 aplen light cherry bakewell (3) 1 alpen light apple and sultana (3)
(D) Omlette with ham and mushroom and cheese (HEA)

Its almost the weekend :) havent really got any plans but going to food optimise 100%, I really need to see a loss on the scales on Monday morning

Green Day

(B) Oat so simple morning bar (7.5)
Muller greek coconut (0.5)
(L) 2 wholemeal rolls (HEB1 and HEB2) Lettuce and laughing cow lights (HEA)
(D) Linda Mccartney motzerella burgers x2 (8) SW chips :p

Scales look promising this morning to get a loss on Monday (couldn't help a little peek)
Am going for a red day today although breakfast could be either so will see later on

Red day?

(B) sausage sarnie (3 rosemary and onion sausages and 2 slices wholemeal bread heb) BBQ sauce (1)
Milky coffee (hea)

Last edited:
So def a red day:

(B) sausage sarnie (heb) BBQ sauce (1)
Milky coffee (hea)
(L) ham and mushroom omelette with cheese (hea2) oregano sprinkled on
(D) salmon salad
(s) alpen lights (heb2) and muller greek coconut (0.5)

Another red day today, weigh day tomorrow (nervous)

(B) blueberry wheats (heb and hea)
(L) mushroom omelette with toast (heb2) spread (2) Tom sauce (1) muller greek coconut (0.5)
(D) gammon, mashed carrot and Swede, cauliflower and brocali. Gravy (1)
(S) 2 alpen light cherry bakewell (6)

Syns 8.5

image-1679205360.jpg

Last edited:
Woke up really late today and didnt get round to weighing, may just leave it another week as seem to be able to stick to plan 100% when I have weigh in hanging over me..

(B) Oat so simple bar (7)
Coconut greek yog (0.5)
(L) Gammon sarnie (HEB) Dairylea triangle and 2 babybel light (HEA)
Pineapple and whole punnet of raspberries
(D) Tesco light choices sausages (2) plan to have 4!!! :p mashed carott and sweede and broc and cauliflower with gravy (1)

Will use my other B later on - does anyone know if special k bars can be used as HEB choice?

Red day again today. Have my little gran coming round for dinner tonight who has recently turned 90! :)

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb and hea) 3 babybel light (HEA2)
(L) Ham and pickle (2) sarnie (HEB2) 2 muller coconut greek yogs (1) pineapple
(D) Chicken, butternut squash, red onion bake thingy with herbs (5) cabbage and leek
(S) special k chewy bar (4.5)

12.5 syns today

Last edited:
Had a peek at the scales this morning and they havent budged! its been 9 days at 100%, dont know what to do. Really frustrated :cry:

Green day

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb and hea)
(L) Sushi (4) 2 Muller greek style coconut yogs (1) pineapple
(D) Quorn nuggets (not sure of syns atm) sw chips, cabbage and leek mix, BBQ sauce (1) Tom sauce (1)
(S) dry blueberry wheats (heb2)

11 syns today

Update: Quorn nuggets 0.5 each so 4 syns for them

Exercise: 30DS and just back from 40 minute lunch time walk

Last edited:
Hiya :)

Your doing so well, try not to be too despondent, I was 100% last week and I gained 1.5lbs and I did exactly the same this week and lost 4lbs, no idea why or what changed.

Keep up the good work, try not to be disheartened :)

Btw your gammon made my mouth water :)

Xx

Back