Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

I think I'm going to invest in some maternity jeans and a couple of tops but can't really afford to spend much.. Do you know where your friend got her mat stuff from? For the wedding ill just have to either squeeze in to the 14 or admit defeat a d wear the 16. X

I think primark and h&m. But she's now buyng stuff on ebay - much cheaper

Lets post my food, even though it hasnt started off great I can aim to turn it in to a good healthy day!

(B) 2 Biscuits (8)
warburtons mini square (5) 1 laughing cow (part hea) chicken

(L) Covent garden soup (heb)
Activia yog
Hoops and crosses (4)
some fruit

(D) Quiche and beans with cheese (part hea)

Last edited:
Need to get a good day aunder my ever expanding belt. Woke up STARVING so came to work and ate a big bowl of red cherry wheats.

Food:

(B) Red cherry wheats (heb 1 and 2) milk (hea)
Activia

(L) Carrot and coriander soup
2 mini sq wraps (10)
hoops and crosses (4)
Apple

(D) Potato bake made with quark, garlic, mushrooms, onions, carrots, cheese (hea2)

Last edited:
Just off for a lunchtime walk before I eat my soup, don't know where this motivation has come from but I like it! :-D

Stuck to plan yesterday :-D at a wedding this afternoon so will prob be a little off plan and will most likely have cake! Can't have any alcohol though which saves the syns.

Just had scrambled egg on toast, which was nice and filling.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday x

Stuck to plan yesterday :-D at a wedding this afternoon so will prob be a little off plan and will most likely have cake! Can't have any alcohol though which saves the syns.

Just had scrambled egg on toast, which was nice and filling.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday x

Now I want scrambled eggs on toast :)

Ah the wedding was so lovely, my hormones are going crazy at the moment and everything (vows, speeches, first dance etc) nearly set me off on an emotional meltdown! Managed to contain myself though :)
Food wasn't the best but it could have been a lot worse! Straight back on it today.

(B) scrambled egg on toast, (heb) cheese (hea) ketchup (1)

Food:

(B) Red cherry wheats (heb) and milk (hea)

(L) Sardines on ryvita (heb2) 2 laughing cow (5)
Hoops and crosses (4)
Onken yog (2)

(D) Pasta in tom sauce with sweetcorn, onions and ham with cheese (hea2)

Last edited:
Todays food plan:

(B) Cherry wheats (heb) and milk (hea)

(L) Carrot and corriander soup with ryvitas (heb2)
Onken yoghurt (2) cherrys
apple

(S) Special k biscuits (5) Hoops and crosses (4)

(D) chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese (hea2) roasted veggies and rice

Syns 11

Last edited:
Morning. 2 days so far on plan. heres to number 3! :D Im out for dinner tonight, just meetinga friend at the pub so will aim to have a chicken salad.

(B) Cheese and pickle (2) sarnie (hea) and (heb)
Onken yog (2)

(L) innocent veg pot (2.5)
Greek yog with honey (2)
Cherries
Alpen bar (heb2)

(D) edit: had chicken breast, sweet baked potato, leeks, green beans and carrots with a mushroom sauce (5)

Syns 13.5

In other news I felt a weird kind of fluttery feeling in my left side this morning, its very early but I think its baby! :D:D

Last edited:
Morning. 2 days so far on plan. heres to number 3! :D Im out for dinner tonight, just meetinga friend at the pub so will aim to have a chicken salad.

(B) Cheese and pickle (2) sarnie (hea) and (heb)
Onken yog (2)

(L) innocent veg pot (2.5)
Greek yog with honey (2)
Cherries
Alpen bar (heb2)

(D) edit: had chicken breast, sweet baked potato, leeks, green beans and carrots with a mushroom sauce (5)

Syns 13.5

In other news I felt a weird kind of fluttery feeling in my left side this morning, its very early but I think its baby! :D:D

Ooh it's starting already.... It will be kicking next!

Enjoying a lazy morning so far, doctors at 10 so had a little lie in and just had a cheese and pickle sandwich for breakfast. Really can't be bothered to get out of bed and eventually go to work until 6 though, it feels like such a long way away!

Food plan:

(B) cheese and pickle (2) sarnie (A and B)
Strawberry, blueberry and grape pot

(L) carrot and coriander soup
Ham
Mini twix (5)
Alpen bar (B2)
Walkers stars (5)

(D) gammon shank and rice

Syns 12

Last edited:
The scales irratated me this morning, after 4 good days I had expected a nice little loss not half a pound gain :mad:

Anyway, food.

(B) Greek yog (2) Alpen bar (heb)

(L) Ham, 2 chicken legs
Walkers stars (5)
Blueberries, strawberries and grapes

(S) ryvitas (heb2) laughing cow (hea)

(D) Pasta and pesto (3) with onion and cheese (hea2) bacon and Quorn pieces

(S) hot choc (2)

Syns 12

Last edited:
It's pouring here today so we've decided to have a snuggle day on the sofa with a few films. Food won't be slimming world as having hot dogs for tea but will be with slimming world chips!

(B) bacon sarnie with ketchup
Milk

(L) quiche with vegetable rice
Pineapple

(D) hot dog and chips, cheese, onion

Tomorrow I'm going on a long walk with my mum, now I don't feel sick and quite as tired there really is no excuse not to exercise.. Really need to dig my swimming cossie out as well!

Back