Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

What's Welsh cake?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

They are like flat scones I guess but not as dry... Here's a pic

image-1781844263.jpg

Made in Wales (bought in m&s) ;) x

Track them down, that are only 115 per cake so 6 syns, I overestimated with my 7! Charles is welsh and can only find them in m&s (in Cambridge anyway)

Food:

(B) egg on toast (heb) spread (2) sauce (1)

(L)

(D)

Hello gorgeous lady! My oh my you look absolutely brilliant in the half way bump pic! I'm SO excited for you and WOOP WOOP to the girl power...hehe she's officially our youngest girlie minis member!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Xxx

Hope you had an awesome weekend, yummy mummy! Did you go out and buy any lovely pink, frilly things? xx

Hey, I did a bit of clothes shopping for her - there are some beautiful things out there! I may have a new addiction! Lay in bed last night thinking about all the different outfits I could buy ;)

I had a lovely weekend, and good wise it continued yesterday. Got to get on it today xx

Hello gorgeous lady! My oh my you look absolutely brilliant in the half way bump pic! I'm SO excited for you and WOOP WOOP to the girl power...hehe she's officially our youngest girlie minis member!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Xxx

Ah thanks hun :) hope your having a lovely holiday xx

Plan for today:

(B) breakfast biscuits (heb) Danio (1)

(S) Snack sushi (1.5)

(L) mugshot and ryvitas (heb) with light Philly (hea2)
Pineapple

Swim at lunchtime!

(D) sw chips, chicken nuggets (5) beans and 2 slices bread (6) mayo (2)

Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Food for today:

(B) Breakfast biscuits (heb) peach activia

(L) uncle bens risotto (?)
Mango
4 breakfast biscuits (10)

(D) chicken stew and dumplings with carrots and peas

Last edited:
Had a chocolate binge last night, annoyed at myself

4 choc biscuits
2 white choc biscuits
kit kat chunky
4 cadburys heros

Had managed to be fairly good all day, lets try again....

(B) Blueberry wheats and milk (heb and hea)
Danio yog (1)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) philly light (4) spicy chicken pieces
Apple

(D) Jacket pot, beans, cheese (hea2) salmon or a LM Kiev

Last edited:
Mmm I so want a biccy now! lol. Don't beat yourself up my lovely, you've been doing really well. Maybe the pink carrot fancied some chocolate last night? xx

Mmm I so want a biccy now! lol. Don't beat yourself up my lovely, you've been doing really well. Maybe the pink carrot fancied some chocolate last night? xx

Ive just been quite bad since becoming pregnant, finding it hard to care enough to stick to plan :( deep down i do really care though as I dont want to be stressing about my weight when she is here because i feel bad about how i look. Ive been getting horrible heartburn the last few days and i think its def all the choc ive been eating, so really need to cut it down.

My brother bought me a box of luxry M&S biscuits at the weekend which ive been working my way through... they are tasty tho :rolleyes: xx

Eek heartburn isn't good! Hope that settles down soon honey.

So you might not have been super-good every day, but at least you've been conscious of what you've been eating, which is a really good thing. I'm sure there are lots of pregnant ladies who just eat what they want and don't even think about it! You'll be so busy running around when she arrives that I'm sure the weight will drop back off again, especially if you breastfeed. Apparently that's the secret! lol xx

Eek heartburn isn't good! Hope that settles down soon honey.

So you might not have been super-good every day, but at least you've been conscious of what you've been eating, which is a really good thing. I'm sure there are lots of pregnant ladies who just eat what they want and don't even think about it! You'll be so busy running around when she arrives that I'm sure the weight will drop back off again, especially if you breastfeed. Apparently that's the secret! lol xx

It really is grim, I've had some milk and its faded a bit.

Ah I hope so.. Just need to be as good as possible in the meantime to limit as much damage as possible. xx

Food for today

(B) Blueberry wheats and milk (heb and hea)
Danio yog (1)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) philly light (4) spicy chicken pieces
Apple

(D) Jacket pot, beans, cheese (hea2) 2 LM Kievs (?)

(S) 4 dark choc biscuits :/

Plan for tmrw:

(B) blueberry wheats with milk (heb) and (hea)
Danio yog (1)

*****swim*******

(L) roast chicken mugshot
Ryvitas (heb) ham and Philly (hea)

(D) something with peas and carrots (need using up)

Last edited:
Hey all, its Friday :D this week has flown by for me. Still cannot wait to get out of here at 6 though.

Forcing myself into going swimming at lunchtime, really cant be bothered.. plus its cold and windy out there and nice and warm in the office.

Charles is going out tonight so I have the evening to myself to just lounge on the sofa and catch up on all the tv ive missed this week.

(B) blueberry wheats with milk (heb) and (hea)
Danio yog (1)

(S) Blueberry and oat smoothie

*****swim*******

(L) Ryvitas (heb) ham and Philly (hea)
apple
Muller greek lemon (0.5)

(D) Beef stew and dumplings with peas and carrots

Last edited:
Back