Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Today is turning out to be really un-slimming world friendly, will note it down anyway:

(B) Danio peach yog, rocky bar and 2 ginger biscuits

(L) Turkey, bacon and cranbury ready made sarnie
walkers baked crisps
Nautral bar

(D) vegetable lasagne

Last edited:
Naughty day today, to make up for it I've made sliming world mini quiches and ingredients out and prepped to throw a beef stew in the slow cooker in the morning for tmrws tea.

Feel much better now I'm prepared :)

Back on track today although plan to meet my frined after work for coffee and have been feeling tempted by Costas black forest hot chocolate for a while...

(B) Mini quiches (ham, peppers and onion) Danio (1)

(L) Cous cous, Cheese (hea) falafels (?) quorn sausage
Pineapple

(D) Beef Stew, parsnips, carrots, sweede, potatoes and onions

(S) Black Forest hot choc (15)

Last edited:
Colin had one of those hot chocolates the other week and I may have tried a bit :p It was gorgeous! xxx

Today's been terrible food wise / had to fast from 10pm last night until midday today and when I was allowed to eat I've been a pig. Has included pizza, subway and chocolate :/

I need to get back on track, I'm not doing me or baby any favours eating this way and I want to stop now! Typically tomorrow I'm out for a very early Christmas lunch with clients, got to say I'm dreading it - feel so uncomfortable in my self and feel fat and spotty (my skin had been great until a few days ago) plus got nothing to wear - woe is me eh!?

Anyway, will check out the menu for tmrw - chose as healthily as possible, drink lots of water and eat fruit and have a light tea in the evening. That's the plan anyway.

God that sounds so moany, positive is I had a scan and got to see my little lady, alls looking really good with her :) x

God that sounds so moany, positive is I had a scan and got to see my little lady, alls looking really good with her :) x

Aw we all get a bit moany sometimes, doesn't mean we're not happy or excited about our little ones <3 I'm a right whingebag lol but I'd not swap any of this for the world, as long as I have my boy with me safe and sound for Christmas xxx

Feeling more positive today, not going on lunch now as a couple of them have cancelled which means my manager can handlethe clients left attending. Im really relieved as just wasnt feeling up to it.

Have a walk planned with my sister this evening, we will try and do an hour.. we are both 28 weeks pregnant though so im sure one of us is going to need a wee after 5 mins and have to cut it short :rolleyes:

Food:

(B) Warburtons thin (heb) cheese (hea) quorn sausage

(L) cous cous with roasted vegetables and salmon
Apple
Danio (1)

(S) falafels (6) half a fondant fancie (5)

(D) chicken in basil and tomato sauce with veg (spinach, peas, sweetcorn and broccoli) with cheese (hea2)

(S) Xmas pud hi fi (heb2)

Syns 12

Last edited:
Pleased to report an on plan day yesterday, aiming for another one today.

(B) Warburtons thin (heb) cheese (hea) peach activia

(S) 2 Falafels (6)

(L) Salmon, cous cous, salad
Pineapple
apple

(S) ryvitas (heb2) low low spread (hea2)

(D) potato bake, sausages (2)

Last edited:
Another on plan day yesterday!! :-D

Today:

(B) LM sausages in 2 warburtons thins (heb1&2)
Fried egg, low low cheese (hea)

(L)

(D)

You're doing really well, mega impressed :D I've given up now tbh, with two weeks to go I just can't be bothered! Watch the wait pile on hehe ;)

You're doing really well, mega impressed :D I've given up now tbh, with two weeks to go I just can't be bothered! Watch the wait pile on hehe ;)

Thanks :-D can't guarantee that today will be good, but it's Saturday! Will see how it goes. I just want to get the right balance, relax over the weekend and be good during the week.

I don't blame you at all - enjoy the next 2 weeks and eat what you want :) xx

Today:

(B) LM sausages in 2 warburtons thins Fried egg, low low cheese

(L) chicken and sweetcorn sarnie
Apple and grapes

(D) Thai green curry and slimming world chips

(S) chocolate mousse
4 cookies!

Last edited:
Blergh have woken up feeling sick this morning, stayed laying down and it's got worse so now propped up in bed with pillows and it seems to be easing.. Not sure what it was, maybe baby laying in an awkward position.

Happy Witt yesterday, way over syns if I counted them but not a binge in sight, 4 cookies is restrained for me as once I open a pack of anything sweet I rarely put it down again...

Today, going to get up in a mo and make breakfast then we are going to my sisters so the boys can watch football, I'm hoping me and sis can go out for a walk as really need some fresh air and exercise. Plan is similar to yesterday, it's the weekend so being more relaxed but no binge eating. :)

Food:

(B) 3 LM sausages in 2 warburtons thins with low low cheese spread

(L) noodles, peach activia and Xmas pud hi fi

(D) spag bol

Last edited:
Blergh have woken up feeling sick this morning, stayed laying down and it's got worse so now propped up in bed with pillows and it seems to be easing.. Not sure what it was, maybe baby laying in an awkward position. Happy Witt yesterday, way over syns if I counted them but not a binge in sight, 4 cookies is restrained for me as once I open a pack of anything sweet I rarely put it down again... Today, going to get up in a mo and make breakfast then we are going to my sisters so the boys can watch football, I'm hoping me and sis can go out for a walk as really need some fresh air and exercise. Plan is similar to yesterday, it's the weekend so being more relaxed but no binge eating. :) Food: (B) 3 LM sausages in 2 warburtons thins with low low cheese spread (L) (D) spag bol

It'll be pressure from baby on your stomach, I started with reflux and mega heartburn at about your stage and it was quite nasty until baby dropped! I still get heartburn but the reflux seems to have mostly gone. Sleeping propped up helps, as does plenty of milk and gaviscon. Take it easy hun xxx

Back