Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Got the day off today, was meant to be having my hair cut and highlighted but just been cancelled (my sisters friend and her little boy is ill) hope I can get it rescheduled before Xmas..

Baby is being really wriggly which is lovely but has starred to get uncomfortable and even on the verge of painful at times, need to man up ;)

Have had two fairly decent on plan days so need to make this the third.

Got the day off today, was meant to be having my hair cut and highlighted but just been cancelled (my sisters friend and her little boy is ill) hope I can get it rescheduled before Xmas.. Baby is being really wriggly which is lovely but has starred to get uncomfortable and even on the verge of painful at times, need to man up ;) Have had two fairly decent on plan days so need to make this the third.

It does get sore! At 39 weeks I feel like I'm being beaten up at times lol, babies are strong little things ;) It's the feet in the ribs that come the most keen though!

Good luck for a nice on plan day! xxx

It does get sore! At 39 weeks I feel like I'm being beaten up at times lol, babies are strong little things ;) It's the feet in the ribs that come the most keen though!

Good luck for a nice on plan day! xxx

Got to say I'm not looking forward to feet in the ribs! Ouchhh ;) xx

Going food shopping with my sister at 12, hope I can stick to plan - we uses to exercise together pre pregnancy now we are bad influences on each other and end up eating crap together :/

Food plan for today:

(B) 2 LM sausages in sandwich thin (5) with low low (part hea)
Banana

(L) noodles, flap jack (10)

(D) roast chicken, roast potatoes, Yorkshire (5) broccoli, cauliflower, peas and sweetcorn - gravy (2)

Syns 17

Last edited:
hey hope you had a good day :D xx

I did thanks :) ate a flapjack at my sisters but only just over syns for the day and I walked for 30 mins so I'm pretty happy :-D

Went and got my eyebrows threaded and tinted today tho, and they are really dark! Feeling a bit silly... Hope they fade a bit over night xx

Just realises I haven't had any of my B choices today! That's unheard of for me. May have an extra one tomorrow to make up for it, I don't like missing out :/

Also struggling to stick to plan! I'm pretty much on damage control mode now too much coming up involving alcohol & food

I hear ya, im damage controlling until ive had baby.. not really any mopre I can do! x

Food! (tweaking and having extra b choice today as forgot them both yesterday!)

(B) 2 Special k bars (heb1 and 2)
Danio (1)

(L) Pasta in tom sauce with sundried toms and a bit of feta (6)
Ryvitas (heb3) low low cheese spread (hea)

(S) Apple
Rocky (6)

(D) Pasta in low low (hea2) Onions, mushrooms and salmon

syns 13

Love a pasta day :) never tried it with feta that sounds lovely :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was a tweak, ready made from tesco. Not sure of the syns but it was nice xx

Ended up being lazy and having 2 fried eggs in 2 warburtons thins for tea - just couldn't be bothered to make the effort tonight. High syn day but ok on calories. Plus I biked all over the place as had midwife appointment half way through work.

Its Friday, roll on 6pm :D

Can already tell that today is going to be a hungry day, woke up with a grumbly tummy.

(B) Special K bar (heb) banana, Danio (1)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) laughing cow light (hea)
Ham and chicken with ranch sauce (5)
2 satsumas

(S) Mint rocky (6)

(D) Spinach and ricotta (hea2) lasagne with maybe some beans

Last edited:
Just had a chocolate binge! annoyed at myself now :mad:

Today has been spent cleaning the flat, exciting eh! My back and bump are all achey now so I'm chilling on the sofa watching Harry potter.

Need to try and decide on a dress for my Xmas party for Thursday so will try done on in a bit.

Will probably have a chocolate treat or 2 after dinner tonight but happy with food so far today.

(B) bacon and egg sarnie (heb) Tom sauce (1)

(L) ryvitas (heb2) low low spread (hea)
2 satsumas

(D) chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese (hea2)
With chips

(S) chocolate (?)

Not much to report, not managing slimming world today - peanut butter on toast this morning, going for coffee and cake with my sister now and Boyf making non sw friendly potato pie for tea tonight x

Back