Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Have woken up absolutely starving again this morning - have had my porridge already but still feel really hungry, will leave it 20 minutes or so before I eat something else incase my stomachs just catching up :/

(B) porridge, milk, blueberries and banana

(S) 2 hi fi lights

(L) LC prawn and chicken paella

(S) mini bacon and onion quiches, sliced ham

(D) meat free chicken style slices, jacket potato, Heinz spaghetti and cheese

(S) half of a twix

My sisters coming round today, my only other plan is to pop to the shop for potatoes and make a slimming world quiche :)

Last edited:
Food plan for today:

(B) toast (heb) with laughing cow light (hea) and marmite
Danio yogurt (1)

(S) mini quiches, skinny vanilla latte (?)

(L) chicken and cheese (hea2) salad with honey and mustard dressing (3)

(D) prawn stir fry with egg fried rice, soy sauce

(S) Special K chewy (heb2) and options hot choc
(2)

Meeting a friend in costa around lunchtime so need to avoid all naughty treats and stick to a pot of tea or a skinny latte at worst! Need to get something for dinner too, think Charles is out tonight so maybe a stir fry which he isn't keen on.

Last edited:
Yesterday ended up being an on plan day :-D

Not sure about today yet, going to Aldi to do weekly shop, usually stick to Tesco but heard the fruit and veg is decent, we will see... Then meeting my mum for lunch and need to get my eyebrows threaded.

Could really do with going back to sleep as have woken up with a headache!

Food:

(B) danio and Special K bar

(L) pizza slice, walkers squares, shortbread

(D) chicken with bacon and cheese, boiled potatoes, salad with honey and mustard dressing

(S) Aldi cereal bar x2

Last edited:
Hope the headache goes soon lovely! The fruit and veg at Aldi and Lidl is, I find, often better quality and lasts longer than Tesco and it's usually much cheaper. Especially ALdi's 'super six' I think it's called, when they have stuff for about 50p! Their frozen chicken breasts and fillets of smoked haddock etc are also good xx

Hey gorgeous!! Not long now!!
Sounds like you're doing really well considering...I think of be well off the rails and just stuffing my face at this point!!
Let me know how you get on at aldi, I've only been once but was really impressed with the fruit and veg! Xx

Hey gorgeous!! Not long now!!
Sounds like you're doing really well considering...I think of be well off the rails and just stuffing my face at this point!!
Let me know how you get on at aldi, I've only been once but was really impressed with the fruit and veg! Xx

Thanks hun, have been bad today but after 3 days on plan I figure that's not too bad at my stage!

I was impressed with Aldi, worked out that the £25 I spent would have been £40 in Tesco so I'm really pleased! The fruit and veg I bought looks really fresh and was considerably cheaper, I'd recommend xx

Hope the headache goes soon lovely! The fruit and veg at Aldi and Lidl is, I find, often better quality and lasts longer than Tesco and it's usually much cheaper. Especially ALdi's 'super six' I think it's called, when they have stuff for about 50p! Their frozen chicken breasts and fillets of smoked haddock etc are also good xx

Thank you, it went as soon as I had a cuppa and my breakfast :)

Was very impressed with Aldi and will go there again next week xx

Not feeling right today, can't put my finger on what's wrong just feel strange and not really with it!
Don't have any plans so just going to stay in and chill out :)

Food plan:

(B) hi fi choc orange - 2 satsumas
Options hot chocolate

(L) jacket potato, prawns, salad and honey and mustard dressing

Pink lady apple

(D) salmon fishcakes with stir fryed veg and soy sauce, baked beans

(S) 4 maom stripes
1 ryvita with marmite
Snickers ice cream

Last edited:
Small victory, just walked to Tesco local for some milk and cat food - battled the whole way there as to if I should buy some crisps/chocolate/cake etc! Got there and big bag of cadburys buttons on offer, then stood and looked at the cakes for ages... Somehow I managed to leave with just the milk and cat food! Phew :)

Going for another day on plan today (as in a healthy day rather than strictly sw)

(B) porridge with milk and a banana

(L) Cajun spiced tomato and pepper soup
Bread x4 :-I

(S) Special K chewy and 2 satsumas

(D) toad in the hole, potato bake which includes mushrooms, carrots, onions and garlic

Last edited:
37 weeks pregnant and feeling like a whale all of a sudden :/

Food choices have been horrific so far this weekend:

(B) marmite on toast with spread
2 satsumas
Lemon greek yog

(L)

(D)

Last edited:
hey how you feel better today as you said you are 37 weeks!!!!!! just eat away :D soon you will be having a gorge little baby in your arms... and when your ready you can get back on track :D
stop worrying and enjoy your last few weeks :D xxx

hey how you feel better today as you said you are 37 weeks!!!!!! just eat away :D soon you will be having a gorge little baby in your arms... and when your ready you can get back on track :D
stop worrying and enjoy your last few weeks :D xxx

I can just see myself having a massive issue if I keep eating how I am once I've had her - I'm already at 3 stone gain... I need to just got on with it tho and have good days when I can.

Hope your ok hun xx

Ok Mondays here, time to try for a good healthy day today. Got midwife appointment at 12.50 and then no plans apart from a bit of housework and lounging around, I'm feeling really tired so that's not a problem :)

(B) porridge with milk and a banana
2 satsumas

(L) ryvitas with cheese spread and ham
Greek lemon yog
Apple

(D) sw chips, beans and southern fried chicken - ketchup

(S) Special K chewy bar, hot chocolate

Last edited:
Woken up hungry after a restless nights sleep, will need to work hard to stay on track today. Think I need protein for lunch so maybe a chicken and bacon salad.. Going out to get a birthday present for my niece so will pick something up then.

Tuesday:

(B) marmite and flora on toast (heb) (3)
Lemon greek yogurt

(L) decided on ham chunks
Ryvita with low fat cheese spread (heb2 and Hea)
Apple

(D) chicken curry with sw chips and rice
Mini naan (8)

(S) Special K chewy (5)

Syns 16

Last edited:
It does take a while for your grain to make the switch, I swapped Weight Watchers Propoints for Slimming World, hard to not point things!

It does take a while for your grain to make the switch, I swapped Weight Watchers Propoints for Slimming World, hard to not point things!

Good luck on SW - I love it, taking a mini break from being completely on plan while pregnant but am def going to get back on track while breast feeding.

Hi hun x subscribing to your diary xx

Can't believe you're almost due, is it really that long since we all met up! Are you all prepared and ready to meet your lovely little bub? xx

Back