Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey yummy mummy!

How was the Tour yesterday? Did you guys enjoy it? The crowds in Cambridge looked huge - I wasn't sure what it would be like as it was a weekday.

We were in London all weekend - the atmosphere was incredible...like the Olympics all over again. Love, love loved it! You probably saw the slightly drunk pictures on FB! So tired being back at work today!

xx

Ha ha :) it certainly looked as if you had a fab time!
Cambridge was crazy, completely underestimated how busy it was going to be and it took ages to get through the town centre to my sisters street where we ended up watching it. I mainly only saw helmets but the atmosphere was great xx

Ooh two kit Kat chunkies. I'm trying to stay away from them. Just too good!! X

I love the mint ones and peanut butter but I avoid them now. As you say too good! X

Honestly girls, I have a major addiction! Need them gone. They were selling 8 packs for £1.55 in tesco so stocked up :-o xx

Today's food:

Strawberries and activia yoghurt

Sweet chilli chicken, lettuce, olives, beetroot and cheese

2 rocky roads

Milk

Total calories - 518

Again completed today by the skin of my teeth. It's almost that totm and I am struggling to stay on track, just want to eat and eat. 1800 calorie allowance tomorrow so plan to use it wisely on tasty filling foods.

Well done on staying on track!

Back to eating substantially today :) trying hard to not buy anything so need to make do with what we have in already.
Going to view sine photos today that Bella had with my nephew Jack, really excited to see them.

Apart from that plan to do some walking - poor Bella has a cold so will keep her snuggled up in her pram x

Well done on the fast day hun. I really struggled with mine yesterday!

I'm trying to get through the week without doing another food shop too, especially as we are away at Dave's dad's for the weekend. With another fast day tomorrow and risotto from the freezer on Friday, I reckon we'll be ok!

Have an awesome day today - I'm sure the photos will be gorgeous! Hope little Bella feels better soon xx

Food:

(B) oat so simple and strawberries

(L) ryvitas, pâté
Pineapple
Baby bell cheese
Salted caramel hi-fi

(D) breaded chicken breast, sw chips, salad, cheese, light mayo, beetroot, olives

(S) activia 0%

Total - 1706

Last edited:
Haven't done much today. It's miserable outside and I don't feel motivated enough to do more than the bare minimum of housework.
Bella having a sleepy day today, so I could have achieved alot more than I have, ooooops ;)

Food today:

(B) activia yoghurt and hi-fi bar

(L) chicken salad with cheese, olives and light mayonnaise

Latte

(D) fish finger sarnies with ketchup :p

(S) popcorn and cadburys ritz bar

Total calories - 1728

Nothing wrong with a lazy day! It's the only thing to do when it's miserable outside ;)

Food is looking great - it seems like 5:2 really suits you xxx

Haven't done much today. It's miserable outside and I don't feel motivated enough to do more than the bare minimum of housework. Bella having a sleepy day today, so I could have achieved alot more than I have, ooooops ;) Food today: (B) activia yoghurt and hi-fi bar (L) chicken salad with cheese, olives and light mayonnaise Latte (D) fish finger sarnies with ketchup :p (S) popcorn and cadburys ritz bar Total calories - 1728

Nothing wrong with having a lazy day. Think we all need time to recharge. Food sounding nice x

Nothing wrong with a lazy day! It's the only thing to do when it's miserable outside ;)

Food is looking great - it seems like 5:2 really suits you xxx

I'm actually loving it. Feels like the shake up I needed, just hope the scales reflect it on Monday xx

Nothing wrong with having a lazy day. Think we all need time to recharge. Food sounding nice x

Very true, made up for it today anyway with a busy one! Xx

Fast day:

Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad

Quorn pieces, mushrooms, onions, chopped tomatoes and cheese

Special K chewy

Total - 506

Calorie goal 2000

(B) 2 warburtons thins with bacon and ketchup
Activia yoghurt

(L) mango and lfny
Barny, apple flavour

(D) pizza, coleslaw

And then ate too much chocolate and biscuits :-/

Last edited:
Aiming for a better day today. Bella awake from 4, I finally got up at 5 (yawn!) back in bed from 7 till 10 though but I'm still tired.

(B) all bran golden crunch, milk and yoghurt

(L) chicken and ham salad with cheese

(D) steak and stuffed mushrooms

(S) cake bar, barny cake bar

Last edited:
Is it WI day for you today honey? Can't wait to hear how you got on :)

Hope Bella let you sleep a bit longer today!! xxx

Tomorrow! Although fasting today so probably not a true reflection... May wait till Wednesday. Totm though so hope it doesn't ruin what the scales say.

Nope, Bella awake at 4 again :( xx

Fast day:

Heinz minestrone soup (126)

Tomato and basil mini fillets, stuffed mushrooms, vegetable kebab (317)

Special K chewy bar (95)

Total - 538

Back