Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Another Green day today, def going to do some reds again soon, i miss meat!!!

(B) Cereal bar (heb) activia peach snack pot (free..?) pear
(L) Tesco sushi (3.5) pomegranate (free)
(D) Jacket pot, beans, cheese (HEA) 2 tesco meat free burgers (0.5 each)

4 so far!! will prob use my 2nd a and b on choc weetabix so plus another 3 syns :p

Edit: ended up having 2 ryvita sesame with choc Philly (4.5)

Total 8.5

Last edited:
Yesterdays food:
Another GREEN DAY!!

(B) Magic porridge (heb) with peach activia (1) tea throughout day (hea)
(L) Birds eye rice (3) quorn light bites mixed in (0.5)
special k bar (5) pear (free) muller greek yog (0.5)
(D) Quorn pieces bolognaise (free, pasta, tinned toms, bovril, quorn pieces, sweetcorn, onion) cheese (hea)
2 alpen light (HEB2)

10 SYNS

Am feeling tired today and bloated so am back to red days. Am due to weigh on Sunday and would really like to loose 2lbs to put me in the 12's.

(B) Activia strawberry (1) cereal bar (heb)
(L) Prawn salad, babybell lights x3 (hea)
(s) Apple and banana
(D) 4 light choices cumberland sausages (4) mashed carrott and sweed with some veggies and gravy (1)

(Pudding/evening snack) choc weetabix (hea) and (heb) + 3 syns
Total 7

Last edited:
Red day

(B) Alpen porridge (HEB +1) and (HEA)
(L) Quorn pieces, chopped toms, onions, sweetcorn, mushrooms - WW raspberry tart yog (1 syn) and WW lemon tart yog (1 syn)
(S) strawberrys, ryvita seaseme (heb2) light Phili (hea2)
(D) Pork casserole - pork, carrots, sweede, parsnips (just found out not free on red! 3 syns), leeks, pork stock (1 syn) will have some brocali and maybe some butternut squash chips with this

7 syns - so far.....

Hi
Just looking at your brekkie. You have alpen porridge + 1. As Alpen porridge isn't an heb I thought you couldn't add syns ? Just asking as I always syn my alpen porridge (7 syns approx). Always wondered about this!
I also have Dorset porridge, cranberry and raspberry (hexb) with lots of frozen raspberries and blackberries....mmmmmm delicious!!!
Good luck
x

TRICKYTREE said:
Hi
Just looking at your brekkie. You have alpen porridge + 1. As Alpen porridge isn't an heb I thought you couldn't add syns ? Just asking as I always syn my alpen porridge (7 syns approx). Always wondered about this!
I also have Dorset porridge, cranberry and raspberry (hexb) with lots of frozen raspberries and blackberries....mmmmmm delicious!!!
Good luck
x

Hey, thanks for popping in! :) re the porridge I know your not really meant to do it... Was just trying to use them up, anyway they are all gone now so won't do it again. Will look out for the Dorset ones, they sound good x

Red day:

(b) toast (heb) fried eggs and Tom sauce (1)
Cappuccino (hea)
(L) ham, activia banoffee snack pot (1) and a banana
(d) hunters chicken (BBQ sauce 3) sw chips (heb2) cheese (hea2) Salad
(p) merengue nest (2.5) quark mixed with white choc options (2) strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
total syns - 9.5

30ds level 2 done
30 minute walk

Last edited:
I lost half a lbs :( I know a loss is a loss but disappointed. Was totm so will put it down to that and hope for more next week.

Got that a bit wrong actually lost 1.5lbs :) don't know how I missed that. Happy!!

just popping in to say hello!! Your diary looks fab I love the sound of the warboutons pizza!! What a great idea putting wee pictures in you dairy. well done on the loss this week.

Am on EE today, I am really poor and have no money to spend over the next few days so will do the best I can with the food I have.

EXTRA EASY!

(B) Banana and muller greek yog (0.5)
(L) last nights leftover spag bol, (superfree sauce, toms mush and onions) + 3 syns for a bit of pasta sauce
1baby bell light cheese (2.5)
(D) 3x Linda Mccartney sausages (6) mash and loads of veggies, gravy (1)
After dinner snack / pudding - choc weetabix (hea) and (heb) + 3!!

Total syns 16 ooops!

I would have thought Green would be the cheapest plan?

Big old bag of potatoes, loads of tins of beans and you're laughing :D

I would have thought Green would be the cheapest plan?

Big old bag of potatoes, loads of tins of beans and you're laughing :D

Yeh Green defo cheaper! just need to use up what I have and that was beef mince and pasta so extra easy - dont like doing it as less heb and hea choice! :cry:

Green day!

(B) Muller greek yog (0.5) x2 babybell light (5)

(L) Toast (heb) with 1 laughing cow light (1.5) mugdhot (free) banana

(D) Warburtons pizza (8 for wrap) bbq sauce (2) cheese (hea) sweetcorn and mushrooms with SW Chips! :D looking forward to my tea tonight!!!
Edit: now having tesco meat free chicken style fillets (7) with chips and beans :( no wraps in tesco
will prob use 2nd a and b on choc weetabix so an extra 3 syns

total syns 20! need to look at this... dont like to go above 10 really and yesterdays were high too

Last edited:
Im really struggling today :cry: feeling fed up and want to eat chocolate.
Dont know what day to do, was planning red so had a ham omlete for lunch but now boyf has informed me he got hold of some wraps for pizzas which means pizza and chips (sw style of course) I could go extra easy but havent had any superfree and havent really got any suprefree in to go with dinner either! gahhhh!

Update: This is what I ended up having: As close to extra easy as poss

(B) Muller greek yog (0.5)
(L) Ham omlette, pink lady apple
(S) banana and x2 ryvita and x2 laughing cow light (part hea and heb) tea with milk (hea part 2)
(D) chicken with season and shake (4) rice fusion (3) brocali and sweetcorn
May have some frozen berries with quark and options (2)

Total 9.5

Last edited:
You managed to turn it around though. I hate when u really want something like chocolate. I always have a wee handy freddo in my bag for when the notion takes me.

Love Freddo! I have a mini toy from an Easter egg I got :)

Well done for doing the best you can. Have you got an Aldi nearby? I've been going there the last two weeks to get fruit and veg. It's so much cheaper than the supermarkets.

Hope you are feeling better :) x

Thanks both for your comments, feeling much better today just got myself a bit down in the dumps yesterday.

So today is another Green Day, scared I may not loos this week as my body doesnt seem to like carbs much. Guess i'll see on Sunday!

(B) Porridge (HEA and HEB) Muller light greek yog (0.5)

(L) Mugshot (free) banana (free) Alpen breakfast bar (8.5!)

(D) Quorn piece bolognaise with mushrooms and sweetcorn. Made with tin of chopped toms and chicken bovril. Will have with some pasta and cheese (HEA)

No time to do the shred tonight but been for a walk lunchtime and will go for a walk after tea.

It's Friday!!!! Love Friday night :)
Green day:

(B) oat so simple (heb) and (hea)
(L) omelette and beans
Banana and activia raspberry fat free
(D) warburtons pizza wrap (8 syns) BBQ sauce (2) cheese (hea) mushrooms and sweetcorn with sw chips
(Pudding) 2 alpen light cherry bakewell (heb) yum!!

Last edited:
Back