Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Afraid to say today has been another bad day - drawing a line under it and tommorow will be a good day! X

I Have been following your diary from today and just managed to read through it, Well done for your loss hun!! I know you have been having some up and down moments but I think everyone gets like that sometimes!!! Other days are just worse than others! I have been good at the moment but it only took easter to throw me off a bit and I had a gain :( But as long as we don't give in we can keep going! :) x
Deep breath and I am currently sitting here planning ahead to try and make things easier to stick to and see exactly what I'm eating !!
Good luck hun and we will all get there in the end! xx

I Have been following your diary from today and just managed to read through it, Well done for your loss hun!! I know you have been having some up and down moments but I think everyone gets like that sometimes!!! Other days are just worse than others! I have been good at the moment but it only took easter to throw me off a bit and I had a gain :( But as long as we don't give in we can keep going! :) x
Deep breath and I am currently sitting here planning ahead to try and make things easier to stick to and see exactly what I'm eating !!
Good luck hun and we will all get there in the end! xx

Hello :wavey: thank you for dropping by and your encoragment have been struggling to get back on track but feeling much more positive today and so far so good! do you have a diary? I dont go to group so this site is my support. Well done on your weightloss you have done so well. x

Hey,

How are you getting on? X

Hey New, think we posted at the same time yesterday! :D have been struggling the last few days but better today (so far!) how you getting on? will pop in to your diary in a bit. x

Green Day!

(B) Oatabix bar (HEB) 2 greek muller (1)
(L) Tesco sushi (3.5) 3 baby bell light (HEA) mango, melon and pineapple
(D) Will be a prawn stirfry (prawns HEB2) and will need to syn the sauce I use, (edit: 2.5 syns) egg fried rice (free)
Luscious lemon hi fi (6 syns)

13 syns so far....

Had 2 ryvita (3 syns) with 2 laughing cow light (hea2)
16 syns today

Last edited:
Good to hear your feeling a bit more upbeat today!! Grab hold of it and don't let it go! :stickdance:lol.. I find looking at what a difference you have made to your body, even only slight ones really do help and also thinking about what WILL happen when you get to goal, Picture yourself and what shops you will go into!! Think about how good it feels to have a good loss and how good it feels to go DOWN on those scales!!! You have come such a long way and should look at some before photo's too and compare yourself in the mirror to those times and get a bigger top out you used to wear or some trousers and put them on. All things that pick me up when I am feeling a little down about it and feel I'm slipping off the wagon. But at the moment feeling really positive and although I have still a way to go to my 2 stone loss award, I'm getting there!! :) Good luck hun x x

Oh heres my diary but sorry if its a load of waffle! I havn't had the diary page long and already I'm rabbiting on! haha :D
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-loss-journey-here-goes-lets-do-together.html

Good to hear your feeling a bit more upbeat today!! Grab hold of it and don't let it go! :stickdance:lol.. I find looking at what a difference you have made to your body, even only slight ones really do help and also thinking about what WILL happen when you get to goal, Picture yourself and what shops you will go into!! Think about how good it feels to have a good loss and how good it feels to go DOWN on those scales!!! You have come such a long way and should look at some before photo's too and compare yourself in the mirror to those times and get a bigger top out you used to wear or some trousers and put them on. All things that pick me up when I am feeling a little down about it and feel I'm slipping off the wagon. But at the moment feeling really positive and although I have still a way to go to my 2 stone loss award, I'm getting there!! :) Good luck hun x x

Oh heres my diary but sorry if its a load of waffle! I havn't had the diary page long and already I'm rabbiting on! haha :D
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-loss-journey-here-goes-lets-do-together.html

Lol the waffley the better (does that even make sense :D:confused:) will drop in and have a read later. I actually looked at some before photos the other day and was shocked to say the least - may be brave and put them on here with a now pic x

It's Friday!!!! How I love the weekend :) I usually weigh on Sunday morning but have decided to weigh Monday morning instead as I want to be totally on plan and if weigh in Monday there's no way I'm cheating all weekend.

Red day:

(B) strawberry weetabix bar (heb) Greek muller (0.5) 3 babybel light (hea)
(L) salmon salad, apple and some strawberries

Dinner is beef casserole which is in the slow cooker ( beef, carrots, onion and Swede) will prob have with some mashed swede. I have a friend who attends a group and she has sent me some hi fi bars (very exciting) had a luscious lemon one last night and have tried the peanut one previously (yum) so just the choc delux to try (can't wait) seeing as I haven't really used any syns today may have 2!! I'm so rock and roll!!! :)

Update: only had 0.5 syns today but ate a lot of casserole. Second heb was hi fi deluxe and second hea was used in teas throughout the day.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how you get on with a Monday weigh in.

I'm sure you'll rock it though :) xx

It's been a lovely sunny day today, hope it continues. Have had a good day today and feel satisfied by my food. Went for a 40 minute power walk and am planning a jog tommorow. Going to a BBQ at my sisters tm and will do another red day.

Red day:

(B) fried eggs on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1)
(L) king prawns, chicken chunks and a pink lady apple
2 vanilla latte (hea1&2)
(D) salmon salad (2 salmon steaks)
(S) hi fi bar peanut (heb2) hi fi bar luscious lemon (6) options Belgium choc (2)

Total syns 9

Last edited:
LilmissMunchies said:
Good luck for Monday WI !!!
I am going to be trying the hi fi bars as I only think I have tried the choc one? Is it double choc!! WHatever it was it was megga lush! :drool: Dinner tomorrow for me will be in the slow cooker tomorrow.. yum!!! I love them, their so easy to cook in!!! :) x

Thank you will let you know how I get on, will be happy with a sts as had bad few days last weekend. My faves are the chocolate orange ones, they are amazing!! X

Hiya :)

Subbed a while ago but just had chance to read everything.

Well done so far and good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Last edited:
Plans for a casserole have been moved till tomorrow as going to have something with tuna as havn't had it in a little while.. hmmm now to go and find some recipes! :)
What lovely weather its been .. I love a bit of sun, even if its a bit chilly, the sun is still nice to wake up to! :) Hoping it will be like this again tomorrow! I am hoping to really sort out the garden and tidy it up a bit in plans for planting some plants with the kids. x
Have a lovely rest of your day! Its my BF's bday today so we are just having a relaxing day and I'm trying to steer clear of the massive double choc cake and cupcakes and other naughties we have out!!! :eek: lol x I have only scooped some butter icing a few times but its going to mount up if I don't stop!! **slaps wrist** !!

Decided to weigh this morning as usual, 4lbs gain :( I deserve it as was bad last weekend and into the week, but still feel bad and hoped it would be sts or 2lb gain at the most.
Anyway will hopefully lose it by next week. Will update my food later. X

chelle86 said:
Hiya :)

Subbed a while ago but just had chance to read everything.

Well done so far and good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Hey Chelle! Thanks for popping by. Do you have a diary? X

LilmissMunchies said:
Plans for a casserole have been moved till tomorrow as going to have something with tuna as havn't had it in a little while.. hmmm now to go and find some recipes! :)
What lovely weather its been .. I love a bit of sun, even if its a bit chilly, the sun is still nice to wake up to! :) Hoping it will be like this again tomorrow! I am hoping to really sort out the garden and tidy it up a bit in plans for planting some plants with the kids. x
Have a lovely rest of your day! Its my BF's bday today so we are just having a relaxing day and I'm trying to steer clear of the massive double choc cake and cupcakes and other naughties we have out!!! :eek: lol x I have only scooped some butter icing a few times but its going to mount up if I don't stop!! **slaps wrist** !!

Your my hero, there is no way I would have only had a little bit of butter icing, it is my favourite thing ever.
Did you have your tuna in the end? X

Back