Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey,

Don't worry about the weight gain - you'll easily loose that by next week :)

Xx

Confession: yesterday I binged :-( ate loads of junk, i need to stop doing this. When I was heavier this is what I did most nights and I dont like being in that place. Im going to write it down and hope that I can read back over it and will stop me next time....

Was planning a red day and started well, was going to my sisters for bbq but bbq wouldnt get going (sisters boyf completely screwed it up)

(B) bacon and egg sarnie (heb) ketchup (1) then went for an hours walk

Then it went wrong:
3 beef burgers in white buns with cheese and relish
3 packets of walkers french frys
4 chunky cookies. Half a wispa, half a wispa gold
1 chocolate eclair cake
Cadburys button yogurt
toast with peanut butter and jam
Bowl of honey cheerios

OMG, im so ashamed seeing it all written down :cry:

Nellylou said:
Confession: yesterday I binged :-( ate loads of junk, i need to stop doing this. When I was heavier this is what I did most nights and I dont like being in that place. Im going to write it down and hope that I can read back over it and will stop me next time....

Was planning a red day and started well, was going to my sisters for bbq but bbq wouldnt get going (sisters boyf completely screwed it up)

(B) bacon and egg sarnie (heb) ketchup (1) then went for an hours walk

Then it went wrong:
3 beef burgers in white buns with cheese and relish
3 packets of walkers french frys
4 chunky cookies. Half a wispa, half a wispa gold
1 chocolate eclair cake
Cadburys button yogurt
toast with peanut butter and jam
Bowl of honey cheerios

OMG, im so ashamed seeing it all written down :cry:

Hiya :)

I used to do exactly the same. I used to go to the shop on my day off and get a cob, crisps chocolate, biscuits, cakes, peanuts and a magazine and I used to thoroughly enjoy eating everything.

I do sometimes think oh bugger it I want a binge, but ill just have a little something to fulfill that need.

Look at how far you've come, take a look at some old photographs if you have some, and it will put things into perspective for you

Try not to feel too bad, it happens to us all, at least you recognize the problem.

Hope your ok xx

You know me by now and how much I binge but I'm no example to follow! :p

It's good that you remembered how much you ate. Also I think the bad news on the scales might have helped you on the binge train! I have that - if it's bad, I think I might as well just carry on.

Don't feel too bad. Chin up and tomorrow is another day :D xx

Thanks both, have had a better day today. I just wish when I was having a binge I could remember how awful I feel the next day.

Red day:
(B) weetabix strawberry bar (heb) muller greek yog (0.5) teas (hea)
(L) chicken, bacon, cucumber, beetroot, toms and cheese (hea2)
Apple
(D) tesco light choices Cumberland sausages (4) mashed carrot and swede, carrots, brocali and cauliflower with gravy (1)
Chocolate hi fi (heb2) 2 ryvita (3) mini tub of choc Philly (4.5)

Total syns 13

Today is a green day as fancy chips (SW ones of course) :D

(B) Weetabix strawberry bar (HEB), muller light choc orange
(L) Sushi (3.5) pommegrante and a vanilla skinny latte (HEA)
(D) Vegetable and beansprout stirfry with a bit of rice and a few chips. Im using a teriyaki sauce which is 76 cals for half a pack so (4 syns)

7.5 syns and then I will prob have some ryvita (heb2) and some choc philly (4) later on

Update: had the ryvita with choc Philly so syn total 11.5. The choc Philly is so so tasty, it's a real treat.

Last edited:
Red day today, having a 'skinny' day

(B) 2 weetabix strawberry bars (heb1&2)
(L)Salmon salad
3 baby bel light (hea)
(D) mackerel fillets with cucumber, tomatoes and beetroot salad with some cheese (hea2)
(S) ryvita (3) choc Philly (4) orange options (2)

Syns 9

Update: oh started the shred again today, level 1 and wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be :p

Last edited:
LilmissMunchies said:
Hey NellyLou, well done for getting back on track!! Although I have to say todays menu seems very restricted hun x Hope you didn't deprive yourself missy! ;)
I lurrrvvee the choc philly too !! is it 4 syns per 30g? or is it 35g? I've forgotten now but just fingered a bit in the pot as I got it as on special and soooo glad I did!! yummmm! :) lol x

Hey lilmissmunchies!! :) think you read my diary before I had added dinner and evening snacks. Definitely no depriving myself over here. although didn't have anything after lunch like I usually do as uncomfortable tummy all afternoon :( much better now tho.
A small 30g tub is 4 syns (covers 2 ryvitas well) x

I was going to write that about your menu too!

I quite like mackerel, but haven't had it in ages. Got some cod for tomorrow night. Nom nom nom :)

Xx

I was going to write that about your menu too!

I quite like mackerel, but haven't had it in ages. Got some cod for tomorrow night. Nom nom nom :)

Xx

First time I have ever had it, was ready to eat fillets and I really enjoyed them. (the cat was a bit to intrested though, tried to swipe one off my plate!)

Red day

(B) Weetabix strawberry bar (HEB) Baby bel lights (HEA) Muller choc orange yog (free)
(L) Ham, Turkey and cottage cheese
(D) Beef casserole (beef, sweede, carrots, onions)

Im really hungry today and have been really unorganised, dont have any fruit at work just some mullers and another weetabix bar (which i dont want as already had one and they make me a bit bloated to be honest, esspically after 2 like yesterday) Oh and just found some ryvitas on my desk so could munch on a dry one if im really hungry, sounds appetising.... :cry:Dont know how im going to last until 6

Edit: evening snack 4 ryvita seaseme (heb2) and 2 little tubs of choc Philly (8)
Orange options (2)

Total syns 10

Last edited:
Oh no :(

Are you not near any shops that you could go and get something? Or get something on the way home?

Xx

Awww bless that didn't sound exciting and I sympathise!! I can't stand ryvita much at the best of times so definitely would find it hard to hack or near impossible plain!! I hope you lasted out until now? If you did well done you!! Big pat on the back!! If you didn't don't worry (I secretly couldn't blame you with the choice of a dry ryvita!! ).. But just draw a line under anything you may of had you'll worry about... Thats if you did! lol..
Do you have a fridge at work? I'm guessing yes as you said you have a muller light there? How about writing a little list of some snacks that are very low syns or free and star some off as your priority to take with you? I often find if I'm really hungry and I can't pick a good choice then I will have a drink, which sometimes curbs it for a little while.. I Read back on your diary a bit to our last convo and sorry I didn't answer about the tuna! Yes In the end I had a tuna pasta with lots of bits mixed in with it..peppers, mushrooms etc..I didn't end up experimenting so I made something Simple yet it did fill me up lol x
I like mackerel but Did it repeat on you ? I find it does so thats why I can't eat it very much.. I don't fancy tasting it twice, its not quite the same! :8855:
Oh and on the butter icing issue.. I ended up having the amount of about 3 tbsp's!! Cake is one of my fav treats so I really try not to have any at all but I just couldn't help myself that day :eek: .. But I forgot about it and moved on .. very quickly like it never happened!! haha!

I will be doing the 30 D shed next week !! eeeek! I will need al the tips and support I can get! lol x

New said:
Oh no :(

Are you not near any shops that you could go and get something? Or get something on the way home?

Xx

Hey new, had already had my lunch break so couldn't go back out. I was just really unprepared , have learnt my lesson now. Ended up being ok though filled up on diet coke, water and tea and had my dinner as soon as I got in. X

Well done on filling yourself up on drink! I deffo do that if I have no good options... well thats what I try to do anyway ! lol.. Alhtough to be honest I'm usually organised with my food but its the drink I actually struggle with!! I never used to be like that ?? .. Perhaps I need more days where I forget a good snack so I can remember my drinks more! lol..:giggle:

LilmissMunchies said:
Awww bless that didn't sound exciting and I sympathise!! I can't stand ryvita much at the best of times so definitely would find it hard to hack or near impossible plain!! I hope you lasted out until now? If you did well done you!! Big pat on the back!! If you didn't don't worry (I secretly couldn't blame you with the choice of a dry ryvita!! ).. But just draw a line under anything you may of had you'll worry about... Thats if you did! lol..
Do you have a fridge at work? I'm guessing yes as you said you have a muller light there? How about writing a little list of some snacks that are very low syns or free and star some off as your priority to take with you? I often find if I'm really hungry and I can't pick a good choice then I will have a drink, which sometimes curbs it for a little while.. I Read back on your diary a bit to our last convo and sorry I didn't answer about the tuna! Yes In the end I had a tuna pasta with lots of bits mixed in with it..peppers, mushrooms etc..I didn't end up experimenting so I made something Simple yet it did fill me up lol x
I like mackerel but Did it repeat on you ? I find it does so thats why I can't eat it very much.. I don't fancy tasting it twice, its not quite the same! :8855:
Oh and on the butter icing issue.. I ended up having the amount of about 3 tbsp's!! Cake is one of my fav treats so I really try not to have any at all but I just couldn't help myself that day :eek: .. But I forgot about it and moved on .. very quickly like it never happened!! haha!

I will be doing the 30 D shed next week !! eeeek! I will need al the tips and support I can get! lol x

Ha no plain ryvita really wasn't appealing. :) Actually ended up being fine and filling up on fluids, will be more prepared from now on. I'm making my mum a birthday cake tommorow night (my first cake ever) and have bought some Betty Crocker butter icing to put on top and in the middle, it looks AMAZING!! Going to treat myself to a spoonful while making and will report back! :) mackerel was fine and didn't repeat at all. Look forward to hearing how you got on with the shred, good thing is its only 20 mins and you are constantly changing what your doing so goes really quickly x

BEWARE!!! I would taste your spoonfull when you have used most of it up and just lock the other bit away!! My spoonful turned into another then another.. until about 3 healthy spoonfuls were consumed and even then I was so close to going back for more!!! lol... But thats nice your making a cake, we cheated and put ours on already made cupcakes! lol.. I do like baking though, but its the temptation of actually picking with cakes I worry about and my first attempt after a while of not dealing with cakes was very touch and go... BUT I didn't have any of the double choc cake that his mum gave him to take home and it looked absolutely delish! .. Anyway as I was saying good luck and have other nibbles in arms reach and open up a muller!! lol..

I will let you know how I get on with the shred... if I make it out alive! :D

Well done on filling up with drinks. Do you have somewhere you can stash secret food for times like this?

Somewhere far away so you can't access it easily and secret so no one else steals it! :p

Xx

New said:
Well done on filling up with drinks. Do you have somewhere you can stash secret food for times like this?

Somewhere far away so you can't access it easily and secret so no one else steals it! :p

Xx

It's me that I'm worried about!! :) do have some cereal and mugshots for emergencies x

Back