Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Red day;

(b) weetabix strawberry bar (heb) muller cherry under layer (2) loads of tea (hea)
30 minute swim
(L) makeral fillets, Quorn light bites, apple
(D) bacon, onion and cheese (hea2) frittata with beans (heb)
Choc orange hi fi (6)

Total syns 8

Mmmm, I love frittata. I've made it with pasta once, but I quite like it without it.

It's my mums birthday today, going round for a little party type thing ( have young nieces and nephew)
Made a cake and I will have a piece (10 syns) have also just had 5 syns worth of butter icing :( oh well, weighed this morning and still 2lbs up from my recorded weight will have to work really hard to get a recorded loss next week. The worst thing is I was in the 12s now back in 13s, I have to get back!! Today will have to be a flexi syns day. Hoping to go on a 1 hour 30 min walk later so that should help a bit

New said:
Mmmm, I love frittata. I've made it with pasta once, but I quite like it without it.

Ohh not tried with pasta... X

Are you on the SW website? If so, search on there for the recipe.

If not, I'll try and copy it on here xx

Food today:

2 white rolls one with cheese, cucumber and pickle one with ham and coleslaw
2 scones with spread and strawberry jam
Birthday cake (Victoria sponge, with butter icing and jam) (10 syns)
2 tablespoons of butter icing (5 syns)
Few crisps (5)

Don't know where to start with syning rolls and scones
Here's my first attempt ever at cake making:

image-3563528017.jpg

Just waiting for my friend to come round then off for an hour and 30 fast walk

New said:
Are you on the SW website? If so, search on there for the recipe.

If not, I'll try and copy it on here xx

No, could you post? X

Cake looks lush!

Here's the frittata recipe :

Serves: 4
Prep time: Ready in 45-50 minutes Cook time:
Syns per serving: FREE on Green and Extra Easy.

low calorie cooking spray
8 spring onions, finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
6 tbsp drained and finely chopped bottled roasted red peppers
200g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
200g fresh or frozen peas
6 eggs, beaten
4 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
250g cooked macaroni
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Bursting with robust flavours this Italian dish is perfect for alfresco dining and lunchboxes too! Most vegetables would work well so swap and change depending on your mood or the time of year.

1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Fan 160C/Gas 4. Spray a medium-sized ovenproof flan or pie dish with low calorie cooking spray.

2. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Season well and transfer to the dish.

3. Place in the oven and bake for 25-40 minutes or until the eggs have set and the frittata is golden brown.

4. Remove from the oven and stand for 15-20 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.

Tip: This dish would also work well using spaghetti instead of macaroni.

I use whatever veggies I have in - I hate peas, so get rid of them! Dead easy and fairly cheap to make.

To make it red, replace the pasta, corn etc with bacon :) xx

So another Monday morning and me feeling ashamed of myself over the food I have eaten :-( I really wonder how I managed to loose so much weight last year and I cant manage to loose this 2 stone now.

Okay, positives: I had a lovely weekend with family and had a "date" with boyf yesterday which was lovely. back on plan and will do the shred after work.

Extra Easy:

(B) melon, muller
(L) Fish sushi (2) apple
(D) Ham, cheese (HEA) sweetcorn, mushroom and onion omlette with beans
(S) Hi Fi (HEB) and an options (2) alpen light (3)

7 syns

Exercise: 30 day shred and a lunchtime walk

Last edited:
Right NellyLou no more beating yourself up !! You have to think of the positives and you have basically given your body a break but your not giving up!! Just being kind for a while but now you will be back of track so its all good! :) I know I should take my own advice when I say all this but you really have done really well and any loss you have achieved is amazing in itself and you CAN do it!!
Myself and some MM members are doing the 30 day shred on friday or saturday!! Hoping to be prepared with our dvd's by the end of the week! If you need some support feel free to pop along to the thread ! (If you havn't already) :p

^^^^ what she said :)

You can do this. You're keeping me on track, so do it for me! LOL :) xx

Right NellyLou no more beating yourself up !! You have to think of the positives and you have basically given your body a break but your not giving up!! Just being kind for a while but now you will be back of track so its all good! :) I know I should take my own advice when I say all this but you really have done really well and any loss you have achieved is amazing in itself and you CAN do it!!
Myself and some MM members are doing the 30 day shred on friday or saturday!! Hoping to be prepared with our dvd's by the end of the week! If you need some support feel free to pop along to the thread ! (If you havn't already) :p

Thank you, I know I just need to get back on the wagon - its those pesky weekends! I think I will drop in on your 30ds thread. The plan is shred tonight (will see how I get on) :sigh2: thanks for your support. x

^^^^ what she said :)

You can do this. You're keeping me on track, so do it for me! LOL :) xx

Lol, thanks New. Am going to do it for you! hopefully I can stay on track for the whole week :cross: x

Red day!!

(B) 35g blueberry wheats (HEB and HEA) YUM!!
(L) 2 Mackrel fillets, cottage cheese
(S) Muller with berry underlayer (2) pineapple
(D) Beef burgers, cheese (hea2) chips (made with 2nd HEB) salad
(S) hi fi luscious lemon (6)

45 minute fast walk at lunchtime and im going to do the shred when I get home, I PROMICE!!!!

8 syns

Last edited:
How do your SW chips turn out like?

I tried them once before and it wasn't great!

Xx

Ash has started the 30 day shred today so if you do manage it today you will have someone who has started the same time :) Egg each other on to keep going hehe! x If for one reason or another the shred for you doesnt start today, Miss corset is due to start tomorrow and me and a few MM members are due to start friday, So the more the merrier!! All in it together!! Going to use the thread for support and tips/ideas etc.. I know I will deffo need it!! tehe! x

New, I havn't made the SW chips, Did make SW roasties and they were Lush!! WIll be making the SW chips thursday with egg chips and beans! yummmm :) x

Let me know how you get on. Purplebint makes them all the time and they look great!

New said:
How do your SW chips turn out like?

I tried them once before and it wasn't great!

Xx

Love my slimming world chips, if you cook them on 200 for about 50 mins they ate best sometimes I rush them (higher temp and shorter cooking time) and they aren't as nice. Also give them a proper shake after boiling them for 5, makes a difference x

Back