Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

LilmissMunchies said:
Ash has started the 30 day shred today so if you do manage it today you will have someone who has started the same time :) Egg each other on to keep going hehe! x If for one reason or another the shred for you doesnt start today, Miss corset is due to start tomorrow and me and a few MM members are due to start friday, So the more the merrier!! All in it together!! Going to use the thread for support and tips/ideas etc.. I know I will deffo need it!! tehe! x

New, I havn't made the SW chips, Did make SW roasties and they were Lush!! WIll be making the SW chips thursday with egg chips and beans! yummmm :) x

Thank you will pop in to thread, I did shred today!! X

Extra easy

(B) blueberry wheats (heb and hea)
(L) mackerel fillets, pineapple and pomegranate
(S) ski mousse (4) I think!?
(D) meatballs with pasta (super free sauce)
(S) hi fi (6)

Last edited:
I hate how high cereal bars are in syns. That's why I rarely do EE - 6 syns and I could have a curly Wurly! Xx

I know, am only doing as promiced bf pasta and meatballs. I miss my extra a and b choice. :cry:

New said:
How was your dinner? Hopefully better than mine - mine was horrible! :( xx

Was tasty! Sorry yours was horrible, you cam make up for it tonight with tasty pizza!! :p x

I'm putting it out there, I'm on it!! I didn't loose all that weight last year in my sleep, I worked really hard! This 2 stone is going by the autumn!! :p

(B) blueberry wheats (heb and hea)
(L) sushi (4) pomegranate, pink lady apple
(S) boss bought us back calipos! (5)
(D) mushroom and onion frittata, cheese (hea2) beans
(S) hi fi bar (heb2)

9 syns

Last edited:
Nellylou said:
Was tasty! Sorry yours was horrible, you cam make up for it tonight with tasty pizza!! :p x

I've got pizza on Saturday, so I'll have to wait till then :(

Glad that you are on it :) xx

Another green day today as want pizza and chips for tea :)

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb and hea)
2 chewy sweets (2 syns)
(L) Sushi (4) pommegrante
(D) Pizza made with warburtons sq wrap (8) bbq sauce (1) Cheese (HEA2) sweetcorn and mushroom and sw chips
(S) 2 alpen light cherry bakewell

Total: 15!

Last edited:
Am not sure what day to do today, although its lovely outside I have lots of indoors stuff to do and the weekly shop to get done. Later we are going to my sisters for the evening they will all have takeaway and I will take something with me that I can have:

Update: red day

(B) choc weetabix (heb and hea) + 3
(L) salmon salad
apple, latte (hea2)
(D) Linda McCartney sausages (6) omelette and salad Tom sauce (1)
Peanut hi fi (heb2)

Last edited:
Have been feeling really down about not being able to stick to plan the last few months, need some inspiration and found a really awful before pic and here's one from today makes me realise how far I've come even though I have a couple of stone to go I feel proud of what I have achieved so far.

image-957451424.jpg

image-3560265346.jpg

P.s wasn't pregnant in the first pic just look it (shameful)

Last edited:
OMG! You look amazing now! You look like a completely different person!

Well done hun xx

New said:
OMG! You look amazing now! You look like a completely different person!

Well done hun xx

Thanks New, I feel like a new person xx

LilmissMunchies said:
Well done hun!! You look amazing!!! xx I will have to be brave enough to dig out some before photo's out, although I really look a sorry state! lol.. I felt so grose when at my biggest I didnt like to see myself in the mirror and so I didn't make as much of an effort!!
Your doing so well hun, Keep at it :) xxx

Thank you. Quite embarrassing putting that before photo on but needed to be done. I feel re motivated, fingers crossed for a loss tommorow morning. Nervous because I look slimmer but I don't feel it if that makes any sense at all!? X

Red day

B: porridge (hea and heb) blueberries and spoonful of strawberry jam mixed in (2)
L: pitta (heb2) with egg mayonnaise (1) and salad
S: chicken wings and white wine spritzer (5) latte (hea2)
D: roast chicken, Swede and brocali with gravy (1)
2 alpen light (6) muller light banana and custard
Caramel options (2)

Syns 17!

Last edited:
I gained!! :cry::cry:really dont understand it, have been good all week and weekend. feeling really frustrated!

EE:
(B) 2 alpen light (HEB) and grapes
(L) Sushi (2.5), apple
(S) 3 Babybel light (HEA) Shape mousse (2.5)
(D) Chicken breast,boiled eggs, beetroot, salad leaves, sweetcorn

Last edited:
Back