Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

rosierose15 said:
How many calories do u have a day c

Was having between 1400-1500 a day but not counting this week, sticking to extra easy 100% so stopping calorie counting. How are you getting on? X

My weigh in is on Monday. I usually just stick to red days I'm going to do slimmers world as usual but use an app on my phone to count the calories I'm eating coz sometime I think I'm eating too much sometimes 4 muller lights a day which is allowed but 400 cals on yogurts :-( x

I know what you mean, when I first started slimming world I did it to the letter and lost weight nice and easily, I never counted cals, ate all my syns all mu healthy extras and all the free food I could. I wish I had never started counting to be honest cos know finding it really hard to stop! How many do you eat a day? Thing I like about mfp app is that you can log exercise and I find this makes me much more active.
Do you think you will loose Monday? It's my first weigh in back at group Monday pm, quite nervous but little bit excited too! :) x

Ohhhh were both Monday weigh ins let me know how u did. Think I've used like 15 syns a day and no exercise oops. Do u do slimmers world and al counting or do u just eat what u want within ur calories. I think I'm just going to eat what I want within 1400 cals a day for a week see how I get on if it doesn't work I've only lost a week x

Someone at my sw group ate more yoghurts and lost 3 pounds this week apparently there was article in mail that suggests more calcium boosts weightloss? X

rosierose15 said:
Ohhhh were both Monday weigh ins let me know how u did. Think I've used like 15 syns a day and no exercise oops. Do u do slimmers world and al counting or do u just eat what u want within ur calories. I think I'm just going to eat what I want within 1400 cals a day for a week see how I get on if it doesn't work I've only lost a week x

This week have been eating sw and then logging my cals at the end of the day, some days higher than others but not letting that affect me. Good luck for Monday! X

Elz0301 said:
Someone at my sw group ate more yoghurts and lost 3 pounds this week apparently there was article in mail that suggests more calcium boosts weightloss? X

May try more yogs then! :) x

Last edited:
Having a really hungry day, woke up hungry, had breakfast still hungry! Must have been all the exercise yesterday. May try to swim again today.

(B) 'fried' eggs and mushrooms on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1) Hazelnut latte (3) milk (hea)
(L) seafood sticks, muller mint and alpen light (3)
(D) roast pots, broc, carrots and runner beans, baby corn, Swede, 4 Cumberland sausages (4) (there was only 7 sausages in the pack and were meant to be 8! So had 3.5 :) (3.5 syns) gravy
(S) 'eton mess' (2)

Syns 12.5

image-2064544721.jpg

Last edited:
New said:
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do fine :) xx

Thanks! Hope so x

Weigh day!!! really hope i get a good loss, feel slimmer!

Extra Easy
(B) Porridge with strawberries and blueberries, sugar (1) heb and hea
(L) pineapple, apple, grapes, fish sushi (3)
(S) Special K bar (4.5) muller light

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll be fine :) You've been doing really well. Maybe a change to extra easy will kick start you again xx

Lost 5lbs!!! Can't actually believe it :) sitting here awkwardly waiting for group leader to start! X

Thank you both, i have never (even when 4 stone heavier) lost that much in a week! I'm really pleased. Just had a little weigh day treat and feel seriously full - back on plan tmrw and looking forward to it.

Well done Rosie that's a great loss x

Started doing extra easy (usually do red and green days) made sure I had my super free with meals and drunk loads of water x

Back