Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

I'm Gunna try a whole week of just cal counting no sw at all and see how I go. Only used 1000 cals today and I couldn't eat another thing! X

Going to have a red day today :) back on extra easy from tomorrow.

(b) porridge (a&b) berries stirred through
(L) bacon and cheese (a2) omelette, special k bar (4.5) ryvita minis (b2) muller, cherrys
(d) beef brisket, mashed carrot and swede, veg and gravy
Hi fi (6)

1.5 hour walk before dinner. Total syns 10.5

Last edited:
Can't help but keep an eye on my cals (fill in mfp) but eat what I want (stick to sw) and cals tend to be below 1600 but last week somedays was around 1700-1800 and still had great loss do really not stressing about cals (just can't get out of habit filling mfp in, plus like logging my exercise) :) x

Extra easy day today, had a bit of a binge before lunch (annoyed now)

(b) hi fi and muller (heb) (I know no super free, wasn't prepared)
Handful of crisps (4) ryvita minis (4.5) 4 polish cake style biscuits (8)
(l) couscous, prawns and salad
Apple
(d) chicken (in season and shake) , rice fusions (2.5) cabbage

image-2370722948.jpg

My hea was lots of teas

19 syns today!!! Will have to cut back a bit over next couple of days. Going swimming in a bit, would like to do 40 lengths

Just had a new belvita yog crunch which is 6 syns per biscuit (I had 2) so an extra 12 syns which means I have had 31 in total which is 16 too many - will just have 10 per day over the next 3 days to make up for it (really hungry after mu swim)

Last edited:
Extra easy: Today's plan so far

(B) blueberry wheats (heb) covered in muller vanilla and strawberries (yum) weighed out 35g of blueberry wheats and there really wasnt much at all, ive been having at least double!
(L) prawns, couscous and salad, some cherries
(S) Will prob have another muller if I get hungry later, which I prob will
(D) mackerel fillet, mugshot (but on a plate not a mug), cabbage and cheese (hea)

image-3450675913.jpg

Am aiming to save my 10 syns today for a treat after dinner, I love those belvita yoghurt crunch biscuits and picked up a new flavour last night (taste like jammy dodgers)
Have an unexpected night with no plans and would like to just lay on the sofa but prob should do some exercise of some sort, will prob end up doing the shred.

Last edited:
Just back from swimming, did 40 mins. Just had 2 Linda McCartney red onion sausages as a snack (free) and am going to have a hi fi (5.5) and options (2)

Total syns 7.5

Last edited:
And its Friday again :D feeling really hungry again today (think its the swimming)am going to pop to tesco in a bit and get lots of fruit to snack on for the afternoon. Feel really bloated today, prob as totm is on its way (hope it doesnt affect the scales on Monday)

Extra Easy:
(B) Blueberry wheats (heb) with strawberries and a vanilla muller poured over
(L) Linda Mccartney red onion sausages, couscous and salad
(S) More strawberries and an apple
(D) Makrel fillet, sw chips and something superfree

Update: oh dear just had a bit of a binge :(
Belvita yog crunch - 11 (for 2 biscuits) and then bf bought out the viscount biscuits and brazil nuts! Had 3 viscounts (10.5) and 4 choc brazil nuts (10)

Total syns 31.5

Last edited:
Saturday Extra easy:

Woke up late so no breakfast

(L) makrel and salad, skinny lattee (2.5)
(S) banana, banana and custard muller
(D) 2 meat free chicken style fillets (7) rice fusions (2.5) beetroot, Tom, cucumber and cheese (hea)
(S) 2 alpen light cherry bakewell (heb)

12 syns

45 mins of swimming
55 min walk

BOBTHEBLOB said:
how are you getting on?

Hey, thanks for popping in. Having a good week this week I think. Are you following slimming world?

Extra easy!

Plan for today is lunch at my mums then bf is making spag Bol for tea. Would like to do some exercise but not sure what yet. I didn't have any super free with breakfast....

(B) scram eggs on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1) skinny Capp (2.5)
(L) roast chicken, mashed carrott and swede, broccali, carrots and gravy
(S) satsuma, hi fi light (3)
(D) spag Bol (super free sauce, toms, mushrooms and onions) cheese (hea)
options vanilla (1.5)

Syns 8
30ds level 1

Last edited:
Have been ill the last few days and food has been crap! Back on it today. Weigh in on Monday night lost 3lbs :) really really pleased, got my half stone award (just hope I haven't Gained it with all I have been eating)

Green

(Brunch) mushroom and eggs on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1) lots of teas (hea)
(D) Linda McCartney sausages (6) mash, spring greens and gravy (1)
(S) cherrys, mint muller, hi fi lemon (heb2) hi fi rocky road x2 (6)
14 syns

Last edited:
Back at work today. Blah!

(B) cherries, lemon hi fi (heb) teas throughout the day (hea)
(L) salad, cous cous, pork pieces
(S) muller, pineapple and some strawberries
(D) salmon with rice (2.5) and some type of super free
(S) 2 rocky road (6) fudge hilights (2) special k bar (4.5)

Syns 15

Last edited:
Just waiting to go swimming, am going to aim for 50 lengths, then I can come back and have dinner.

(B) blueberry wheats (heb) strawberries and toffee muller. Teas throughout the day (hea)
(L) couscous and salad with seafood sticks
Ryvita minis (4.5) strawberry and yog belvita (11)
Melon
(D) salmon, rice and stir fry veg

Have had 15.5 syns already today but I know I will really want 2 hi fi light rocky roads (6) and a fudge highlights (2) as a little after dinner/swimming/ while watching big brother treat later..

Update: had a hi fi choc orange (6)

Total 21.5

Last edited:
It's sunny!!!! :) maybe we will actually have a full day of sun!?

Extra easy:

(B) strawberries, bacon and scrambled egg, Tom sauce (1)
(L) stirfry veg, Tom mugshot and cheese (hea) hi fi light choc and caramel (3)
(D) sw chicken curry (mushy pea, chopped toms, onions, mushrooms, garlic) rice
(S) muller mint, 2 hi fi lights (heb)

I have 8.5 syns to use today as went over yesterday

Total syns 4

Last edited:
Don't know what I'm doing today, only just got up! Was meant to be going to sisters for a BBQ but she has cancelled us last minute!
Have woken up starving today but don't know what to have for breakfast... Have just put a beef brisket in the slow cooker for dinner, will prob make a roast.
Going swimming at 5, will aim to do my 50 lengths.

(B) hazelnut latte (3) satsumas, muller light
(L) bacon, mushroom and cheese (hea) omelette, Tom sauce (1)
(D) beef brisket, roast pots, super free veg, gravy (1) 2 Yorkshire puds (5)
(S) hi fi choc orange (heb)
May also have a belvita yog crunch for 11 syns which will bring me over to 21 but was 4.5 down yesterday so will see

Last edited:
Exercise today:

25 min walk to swimming pool
45 min swim (50 lengths)
25 min walk home
30 min walk after dinner

Its weigh day and dont think I have lost anything :-( weighed this morning and im a pound lighter than last week (my scales the same as sw scales) but as it was first thing and I was naked prob going to weigh a lot more by tonight when fully clothed and full of food :-(

Green day:

(B) Belvita (11) 2 satsumas, Lots of tea today (HEA)
(L) Fish sushi (4), apple and ryvita minis (HEB)

****Weigh in at 7.30pm*******

(D) Jacket pot with heinz spag and cheese (HEA2)
(S) 2 rocky road hi fis (HEB2)

Depending on how I get on at weigh in may have a little treat, will see.

Back