Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Oh nat thats fantastic! Super duper chuffed for you!! Easter egg hunt tomorrow woo!

Your day wasn't bad yesterday, I think in terms of celebrating it could have been a lot worse/flamboyant. Hope you have a fab friday eve xxx

Indeed! its easter egg hunting in Cambridge tmrw! ;)

It could have been worse couldnt it. Friday eve is feeling better tham usual as im not in work tmrw (yay!) xx

Ooh it's all good news from you eh- brilliant! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo, feeling all happy and positive today - it feels good :D xx

Hey hey - feeling pretty happy today, feel like lots to look forward to :D works still busy, cant wait to finish here today and enjoy the long weekend.

Red day:

(B) All bran golden crunch (heb) greek yog (1)

(L) prawn and avacado sarnie (massive tweak!) heb2
2 babaybel (hea)
raspberries

(D) Chicken salad, boiled egg and butternut squash - honey and mustard dressing (2.5)

(S) Mini magnum (7)

Last edited:
Forgot to buy salad so dinner was just chicken and butternut squash in a pitta (6) bit dry :/

Feeling like pigging out, must resist! Going to have a mini magnum to stop the junk food cravings getting out of hand - want to wear a nice dress for minis meet up on Sat and don't want a big fat tummy!!

Oh what a bummer you forgot the salad :( but yay to the mini magnum!! I am hugely addicted to ice cream at the moment. On sunday when I had my migraine I had a feast and it was oh so good,the only thing that stopped me feeling sick!

What dress might you be wearing saturday? Xx

Oh what a bummer you forgot the salad :( but yay to the mini magnum!! I am hugely addicted to ice cream at the moment. On sunday when I had my migraine I had a feast and it was oh so good,the only thing that stopped me feeling sick!

What dress might you be wearing saturday? Xx

I've also got some mini cornettos in the freezer, ill leave them be a little longer ;)
It's a tight pink midi dress - casual tho not too dressy was just gonna wear with flats but don't know it will be warm enough to wear it or not... What you thinking of wearing? Xx

Oh and how many syns were in the feast?

I've also got some mini cornettos in the freezer, ill leave them be a little longer ;)
It's a tight pink midi dress - casual tho not too dressy was just gonna wear with flats but don't know it will be warm enough to wear it or not... What you thinking of wearing? Xx

Oh and how many syns were in the feast?

Feasts are super high at 14syns!! I was just glad to have a moment of tranquility and have something that stopped the nausea for a few minutes!

I've no idea what to wear, all depends on the weather (which will be better to judge in the morning I guess!) But it'll either be white tee, skinnies and blue blazer or one of the many dresses I now own! Xx

Feasts are super high at 14syns!! I was just glad to have a moment of tranquility and have something that stopped the nausea for a few minutes!

I've no idea what to wear, all depends on the weather (which will be better to judge in the morning I guess!) But it'll either be white tee, skinnies and blue blazer or one of the many dresses I now own! Xx

Sounds good. I could spend way to long stressing over what to wear, will prob just see how I feel sat morning xx

Just been looking through some old photos and oh gawd! made me feel a little sad because I spent a lot of my twenties feeling miserable about myself - much happier now... 5 stone 5lbs gone. :D

Card 1-Malta Oct07-Lew&Soph-SIngstar-Old Trafford Derby 114.jpgCard 1-Malta Oct07-Lew&Soph-SIngstar-Old Trafford Derby 1115.jpgCard 1-Malta Oct07-Lew&Soph-SIngstar-Old Trafford Derby 1217.jpg

and a couple of weekends ago and one from holiday (Nov 2012)

IMG_2110.jpgIMG_0634.jpg

what a difference you look fab!!! :D such an inspiration.. but i know what you mean, i look at my uni pics and think how much more i would have enjoyed the experience if i had kept an eye on my weight.. still hey ho we learn from it...

loooking lovely :D xx

The change is fantastic!! :D xx

Thanks guys! :-D it was weird looking through the pictures of me when I was very overweight, I know 5 stones a lot but comparing it to a now pic is just crazy!
Would really like to put my story in the inspiration part of the forum but I'm a bit scared... Would also prob rather get a better after pic as I look well smug in the ones of put up and that's not how I felt the pic just caught me looking that way! ;)

Anyway EC this morning was weird, had lots of nice drugs plus gas and air and got as high as a kite! Feel all weird and doozy now tho. They got 9 eggs so just have to call them tmrw to see of any fertilise, fingers crossed!! Xx

It's mini meet up day! :-D

Overslept and feeling dopey after yesterday's drugs, plus I need to decide on what I'm wearing! Arghhhhhh

You'll look lovely regardless :) although I was the same! My wardrobe is a bit crap atm, want to lose more before I buy more. Just painted my nails on a high speed train lol!! Not too bad though! Xx

I'm on the train!!!!!! X

I'm on the train!!!!!! X

Yaaaay! :) not long now, we passed Peterborough about 10 mins ago xx

Back