Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

I think we've both carried on the naughtiness from yesterday lol! ;) Back on it with a vengeance tomorrow! xx

I think we've both carried on the naughtiness from yesterday lol! ;) Back on it with a vengeance tomorrow! xx

Me too :) nice healthy day planned for tmrw xx

Looks like you ladies had a great day!

Nice to hear the eggs are playing ball - it sounds promising!!!!

It was really good. Fingers crossed they are still doing good tmrw! X

what did you think of the knowing... its very random isnt it :D hope your ok xx

Didn't end up watching, recorded instead - saw the beginning and it looked a bit freaky :/
Xx

Morning - hope your all having a nice bank holiday Monday so far. I'm laid up on the sofa with my hot water bottle looking at the beautiful sunshine through the window!! Really want to go for a wander down the river and pop in to a few pub gardens along the way but can't :( need to rest (how boring)

Today I need to have a good on plan slimming world day: food so far

(B) danio strawberry yog (1) plan to drink (hea) worth of tea today

(L) 3 LM sausages and 3 scrambled eggs - Tom sauce (1) low low (2) toast (heb)

(D) Quorn burrito (made using ww tortilla 5) sw chips - cheese (hea2)

(S) Special K (heb2) mini magnum (7)

Syns 16

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling better soon hun! xxx

Thanks missy, I'm fine as long as I'm laying down :) hope today goes nice and quickly for you xx

Aww you poor thing. It'll be worth it in the long run but I bet it's massively frustrating right now! Hope you feel better really soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks missy, I'm fine as long as I'm laying down :) hope today goes nice and quickly for you xx

Thanks hun xxx Love your new profile pic by the way - just shows how hard you've worked and I hope you'll be getting your reward very soon xxx

Aww you poor thing. It'll be worth it in the long run but I bet it's massively frustrating right now! Hope you feel better really soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks xx

Thanks hun xxx Love your new profile pic by the way - just shows how hard you've worked and I hope you'll be getting your reward very soon xxx

Thank you :) xx

Just had such a filling lunch, 3 LM sausages and 3 big eggs scrambled with toast and ketchup. Yum, very full now. Watching look who's talking now, love these films x

Hello lovely! Was so great to meet you on saturday! Hope you're having a lovely restful day...mmm your lunch is making me hungry again! Xx

It was lovely to meet you too. Your pics from yesterday are lovely.
Lunch was good, still stuffed :-D xx

Hello Nat :)
Hope you are feeling better soon. Just popped in to say hello and how nice it was to meet you :) am willing on Wednesday to hear about how it all goes I have everything crossed for you.

Do you mind if I copy the photos you've posted on here for facebook? xx

Hello Nat :)
Hope you are feeling better soon. Just popped in to say hello and how nice it was to meet you :) am willing on Wednesday to hear about how it all goes I have everything crossed for you.

Do you mind if I copy the photos you've posted on here for facebook? xx

Hey :) it was really good to meet you too. Thank you, I'll let you all know.

Yes copy away, I copied a couple off Jo as I didn't take many at all and wanted ppl who I think may only read my diary of all at meet up to see them :-D xx

Back