Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

I've just remembered our conversation about the empty DVD case and got the giggles!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha!! Had forgotten about that. Box set next wasn't it? ;) xx

I've just remembered our conversation about the empty DVD case and got the giggles!xx

Oh yeh :) lol xx

QUOTE="xJoanneJJx;6417860"]

Ha!! Had forgotten about that. Box set next wasn't it? ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Me too! Cringe!! ;) xx

Now do I go for the scream 3 disc boxset or sex and the city full 6 series?! :D xx

Sopranos - all 7 series!!! ;) xx

Haha, you lot crack me up. Admit it, who tried it?

I've started the 50 day squat challenge since you all said how good it was! No planking yet though, my body can't take it.

Haha, you lot crack me up. Admit it, who tried it?

I've started the 50 day squat challenge since you all said how good it was! No planking yet though, my body can't take it.

We all know I have, you girls need to give it a go ;) x

Fooooooood! Very unorganised and unprepared - will go to tesco on lunch and update

(B) Breakfast biscuits (heb) 2 baby bel (hea)
Greek yog (1)

(L) sw quiche, ryvitas and low low (hea2 and heb2)
Activia yog (2.5)
Pineapple

(D) butternut squash and sweet potato, LM burgers (8) salad

Syns 11.5

Last edited:
Today has changed as my collegue gave me a bit of slimming world quiche which had pasta in - bit weird but it was free as long as I do a green day :D

Today has changed as my collegue gave me a bit of slimming world quiche which had pasta in - bit weird but it was free as long as I do a green day :D

I've seen sw quiche using pasta n sauces butbit kinda weirds me out a bit too... just thinking about the texture makes my tongue recoil :D xx

I've seen sw quiche using pasta n sauces butbit kinda weirds me out a bit too... just thinking about the texture makes my tongue recoil :D xx

This was just plain pasta and was ok, dont think i would make with the pasta and sauces - too moist.. xx

Just made some scan bran muffins, hope they're good!

oooh whats the recipe for the scan bran muffins? xx

Cherry bakewell ones:

5 scan bran
Muller light cherry
2 eggs
4 tbl spoons of sweetener
4 capfuls of almond essence

Soften scan bran
Mix with other ingredients and bake at 200 for 30 mins

Mine are in the oven, have had both my heb today so will have to syn one :-D
Xx

oof sound amaze... might have to try them :D x

Minky had them a few weeks ago and said they were yum, I just kept forgetting to buy a cherry muller, ill report back! :) xx

I used to make this quite a lot, was really nice! Bit now I'm back to the pastry quiche lol ;) xx

Minky had them a few weeks ago and said they were yum, I just kept forgetting to buy a cherry muller, ill report back! :) xx

Let me know what you think! I keep meaning to these cakes / muffins and never get round to it! Xx

Hope you're feeling a bit better today - when's the transfer happening? I'm so excited for you! xxx

Back