Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

did they say anything??
have you seen that golden crunch in tesco is now 3 pound something!!!! madness!!!! x

Nah, just got the "how nice of you to join us!" and "afternoon Natalie" :rolleyes:
I know its sooo expensive, lovely tho xx

Hehe hope you enjoyed your lie in!! :) thankfully you get a proper one tomorrow!! Xx

Lol :D we all need an extra lie in every now and then xx

urghhhhhhhhhhh - just had a mini welsh cake binge - 5 welsh cakes = 25 syns :mad: boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Miscounted! mini welsh cakes - 2.5 syns each not 5 so although not great not a catastrophe!

Food sounds good today missy!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol! What is a welsh cake?

Hmmmm welsh cake.. Kind of like a scone I guess, they are delicious (boyfs welsh and I bought them for him but then demolished them at work) ;) x

Food sounds good today missy!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo, I'm making a real effort to stick to plan today as have been crap for a week!
Xx

Feeling odd tonight, like half pregnant :/ rode past pub garden on way home and thought how nice it would be to have a few glasses of wine and a couple of cigs (occasional naughty social smoker) but I can't :/ don't get me wrong, being pregnant I would sacrifice it all in a second but I'm not yet, and got to be careful not to get my hopes up iykwim... Plus apparently your not meant to have hot baths! And I love hot baths :(

Rant over. It's just it's Friday and its sunny and I feel a bit of a saddo shut up indoors with Brit got talent x

Oh and boyfs been cleaning his car since 6.30, popped in for dinner and back out there now... This also includes actually taking it to the car wash - he is now out there drying it with a towel... I'm honestly not kidding :/

Ha ha mines in his mates garage apparently re building a beetle. In reality the beetle never gets any better but lots of alcohol consumed......can't they just be normal and go to the pub????

Ha ha mines in his mates garage apparently re building a beetle. In reality the beetle never gets any better but lots of alcohol consumed......can't they just be normal and go to the pub????

It's funny really isn't it ;) just couldn't believe how long it took him - how long has yours been building his beetle?

Last edited:
Good morning everyone :) another sunny day in Cambridge today, going to get sorted and then go and sit in my nans garden and enjoy some sun. Plan on having a big filling breakfast to avoid the temptation at my nans house as both her and my dad like to feed me :/
Boyfs just off to play golf then watch rugby and then his bringing my nephew and 2 nieces over for a sleepover so from around 3ish it will be go go go!

Need to weigh this morning before food, still in bed at the mo - actually dreading the scales but need to check the damage so I can focus and work on a nice loss for next week.

Food:

(B) fried egg on toast (heb) Tom sauce (1)
Strawberrys, greek yog (1)

(L)

(D) edit: ended up with couple of slices of pizza and oven chips

Last edited:
Sounds like you are going to have your hands full this afternoon! What have you got planned for them all?
Good luck with the scales hun xx

Lewis is 9, Sophie 7 and Milly 3 so yeh a bit of a handful :) we are having a movie night and they always like to watch uncle buck and the Goonies. We've only had Milly once before but my sister assures me she will be happy to just watch what ever they do, don't want her to be scared by the Goonies tho... :/ xx

Busy day ahead! Have a lovely time with the family xxx

Thanks :-D I literally don't get much of a look in as they all love Boyf so much and just climb all over him the whole time. I do get the odd cuddle tho, which is nice ;) xx

Shattered and ate pizza for tea...

Currently in bed with little 3 year old niece watching Minnie Mouse

image-1965743665.jpg

image-3737933485.jpg

Attachments

• image-302566689.jpg
    image-302566689.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Back