Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Just braved the scales and not as bad as I thought! Need to lose a stone and 6lbs to get to my pre pregnancy weight which feels achievable. Now I just need to build the walking up so that I'm out with the pram for an hour, at the moment I'm only managing 15 mins - childbirth has ruined me!!!!! :-o

Charles is off today so we can go and register Bellas birth :-D looking forward to it but I went to bed not speaking to him last night as he offended me so will have to wait and see what type of mood he is in today when he gets up... It's a shame as we had a really nice day yesterday, men!

Food:

(B) 2 sausages
Hi fi bar

(L)

(D)

Scrap that! Just eaten a kit kat chunky and fancy a mcdonalds!!!!!! Will try harder tmrw when C back at work and I'm back to normality ;)

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a spat yesterday, lovely. Men are so annoying sometimes! Dave had a bit of a drunked paddy at our housewarming on Saturday. All very silly and forgotten after a good night's sleep. Hope you're both happier this morning.

Enjoy your Golden Arches, if you go for it ;) xx

Just braved the scales and not as bad as I thought! Need to lose a stone and 6lbs to get to my pre pregnancy weight which feels achievable. Now I just need to build the walking up so that I'm out with the pram for an hour, at the moment I'm only managing 15 mins - childbirth has ruined me!!!!! :-o Charles is off today so we can go and register Bellas birth :-D looking forward to it but I went to bed not speaking to him last night as he offended me so will have to wait and see what type of mood he is in today when he gets up... It's a shame as we had a really nice day yesterday, men! Food: (B) 2 sausages Hi fi bar (L) (D)

It's the sleep deprivation - me and Colin had a right spat on sat night, culminating in me telling him to sleep on the sofa! We did sort it so it didn't come to that but it's hard when you're knackered.

I know what you mean about being ruined, thanks to the c section my stomach muscles are pathetic! I couldn't walk very far at all when I first got home and took about three or fourweeks before I could walk normally and for any distance. I tried pushing it too soon and suffered for it! Just build it up slowly and you'll get there xxx

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a spat yesterday, lovely. Men are so annoying sometimes! Dave had a bit of a drunked paddy at our housewarming on Saturday. All very silly and forgotten after a good night's sleep. Hope you're both happier this morning.

Enjoy your Golden Arches, if you go for it ;) xx

Hey you, will come and catch up with your diary soon to hear what you've been up too :)
Oooops Dave, not Infront of your guests I hope!? He woke up in a cheerful mood so I let it slide ;) xx

Last edited:
It's the sleep deprivation - me and Colin had a right spat on sat night, culminating in me telling him to sleep on the sofa! We did sort it so it didn't come to that but it's hard when you're knackered.

I know what you mean about being ruined, thanks to the c section my stomach muscles are pathetic! I couldn't walk very far at all when I first got home and took about three or fourweeks before I could walk normally and for any distance. I tried pushing it too soon and suffered for it! Just build it up slowly and you'll get there xxx

I never knew tiredness before having a baby, it's CRAZY! Nothing gets me excited like a couple of hours of uninterupted sleep does ;)

I will def take it easy, just feeling impatient xx

Oh absolutely. I so value my sleep now, whatever time of the day x

I've just had 2 hours and now Bella seems keen to keep me up for a bit even though she is fed and changed! I feel this could be a long night x

I've just had 2 hours and now Bella seems keen to keep me up for a bit even though she is fed and changed! I feel this could be a long night x

Oh no. I had 3.5 hours and now up feeding again. Hoping Oliver goes back after this feed for another 3.5 hours although Paul up at 6 for work so that will wake me at least. Hopefully I'll go back to sleep and Oliver will sleep through! Hope yore back sleeping now x

Oh no. I had 3.5 hours and now up feeding again. Hoping Oliver goes back after this feed for another 3.5 hours although Paul up at 6 for work so that will wake me at least. Hopefully I'll go back to sleep and Oliver will sleep through! Hope yore back sleeping now x

I've slept when Bella has but she's being a right grizzler tonight, plus Charles and the cat have both woken me up through the night (not impressed) fingers crossed little lady is going to settle down and let me get a couple more x

Hi hun x how are you getting on? :)

Hope little Bella is well! Any new pics to share with us? :) xxx

Hi hun x how are you getting on? :)

Hope little Bella is well! Any new pics to share with us? :) xxx

Hey sweet, in feeling a bit up and down to be honest. Bella keeps having screaming fits and it's really hard to settle her :( think its down to colic as she seems really uncomfortable :( makes me feel awful for not being able to help her but it gets frustrating at the same time! plus I'm shattered! need more sleep... having said that she's just had a feed and is fast asleep on my chest, all peaceful and lovely :)

My little monkey :)

image-2771887829.jpg

image-2798476047.jpg

Hope your ok and all ready for Friday xx

Last edited:
Hope you're ok x we had a few screaming fits last couple of days, had a doctors check up anyway and he said his belly was full of gas, showed us how to massage it but said use infacol if it doesn't work, obviously don't have doctors touch as we still couldn't get it up so we've been using it and he seems better :) x

Oh nat she's such a cutie! I can't imagine what it must be like to see her little face upset and crying...but I bet you can't stay mad at her for your lack of sleep for long! Xxx

Ah thank you :-D she is lovely. Your right it breaks your heart to see her so upset. She's asleep next to me now looking very relaxed and contented which is a relief xx

Hope you're ok x we had a few screaming fits last couple of days, had a doctors check up anyway and he said his belly was full of gas, showed us how to massage it but said use infacol if it doesn't work, obviously don't have doctors touch as we still couldn't get it up so we've been using it and he seems better :) x

She has been grizzly but not screaming which is a relief - she's been having infacol which I think has made a difference but still not enough as she is still so windy, may have to try something else...
What type of massage do you do on him?

Glad little man is feeling better x

He still doesn't burp much but seems better. Think he mainly farts and burps it out lol
He stroked downwards on either side of the belly, he pooed straight away for doc! We use his dry skin cream at the mo but internet suggests almond oil which I have from my now useless perineal massage!! :-D

He still doesn't burp much but seems better. Think he mainly farts and burps it out lol
He stroked downwards on either side of the belly, he pooed straight away for doc! We use his dry skin cream at the mo but internet suggests almond oil which I have from my now useless perineal massage!! :-D

No she doesn't either :/ although she is pretty windy the other end so maybe that's good enough - ooooh I will try that massage, bicycle legs are good as well x

Seth burps like a champ now but it was hard getting wind out of him in the early days. We found tummy massage, spinning his legs and burping him by sitting him on your lap and bending him forwards really helped! I think they just get better at bringing up wind as they get older, now I just need to get him upright and he belches like a sailor lol ;) xxx

Morning. So my sister is in labour, baby was due on Saturday so she's 6 days over. My mums with her and says it won't be long, excited and eagerly awaiting updates!!! :-O

Had a solid 3 hours sleep last night while Charles watched Bella then she wouldn't settle so I came in to the living room and finally managed a couple more hours. I seem to be getting used to functioning on less sleep!

Got a friend and her toddler coming over in about an hour then doctors at 4.30 - it's raining here so hope it clears up before we have to head out.

Have eaten 4 hi fi light bars which I know is greedy but I was starving this morning and needed something to munch on while I was feeding Bella - really need to look at what I'm eating, the scales are still going down but I'm really not eating right..

Back