Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Arghhhhhh! Charles has seriously annoyed me tonight - he comes home from work and I'm making dinner, Bella wakes up so I ask him to finish giving her a bottle she had started with me, she's winey as tired and has wind and he is getting annoyed with her! He had been home 10 mins and already he is frustrated with her, I'm insulted on her behalf!!! Stupid stupid man!!!

Mmmm cheese sarnie

Arghhhhhh! Charles has seriously annoyed me tonight - he comes home from work and I'm making dinner, Bella wakes up so I ask him to finish giving her a bottle she had started with me, she's winey as tired and has wind and he is getting annoyed with her! He had been home 10 mins and already he is frustrated with her, I'm insulted on her behalf!!! Stupid stupid man!!!

Oh dear. You tell him xxx

Have been feeling crap today, just can't shake the virus I had last week :( had good intentions today and then my friend came round with hot cross buns for lunch and a donut :( managed to resist the donut but had the buns..

(B) oat so simple golden syrup and milk

(L) 2 hot cross buns with flora light abc reduced sugar jam

(D) meat free Kiev, rice fusions, stir fry veg and soy sauce

(S) small dark choc bar with chilli

1519 cals
No exercise

Bella has been crying on and off all afternoon, poor little thing has a tummy ache - I feel helpless :/

Last edited:
I can't resist hot cross buns!

Does she need to poo? I gave Thomas a belly massage earlier to get him to go lol :p xx

Have been feeling crap today, just can't shake the virus I had last week :( had good intentions today and then my friend came round with hot cross buns for lunch and a donut :( managed to resist the donut but had the buns.. (B) oat so simple golden syrup and milk (L) 2 hot cross buns with flora light abc reduced sugar jam (D) meat free Kiev, rice fusions, stir fry veg and soy sauce (S) small dark choc bar with chilli Bella has been crying on and off all afternoon, poor little thing has a tummy ache - I feel helpless :/

That's not bad food wise! Don't worry hun, you've not spoiled it.

Bella's 6 weeks right, is it a growth spurt? They usually have a big one at 6 weeks. Has she been feeding a lot or acting hungry more regularly? Or it could be wind or needing a poo, Seth gets so stroppy when he had trapped wind! Poor little things, it's so hard to know what to do for them :( xxx

That's not bad food wise! Don't worry hun, you've not spoiled it.

Bella's 6 weeks right, is it a growth spurt? They usually have a big one at 6 weeks. Has she been feeding a lot or acting hungry more regularly? Or it could be wind or needing a poo, Seth gets so stroppy when he had trapped wind! Poor little things, it's so hard to know what to do for them :( xxx

I can't resist hot cross buns!

Does she need to poo? I gave Thomas a belly massage earlier to get him to go lol :p xx

I think she had the growth spurt last week a little early but it may still be hanging around - I think its a mixture of trapped wind and needing a poo as she has done some massive burps and is still visibly uncomfortable :(

Will try tummy massage Danni x

Day 3 of healthier eating:

(B) oat so simple and milk

(L) meatfree burgers in 2 warburtons thins, 2 cheese slices
Beetroot and cheese salad

(D) Quorn pasta bolognaise

(S) yo yo rolls, barney cake

Cals - 1762
60 minute walk

Food looks fab hun!! How are you doing? :) Hope Bella is well xxx

Food looks fab hun!! How are you doing? :) Hope Bella is well xxx

Hey :) doing ok thanks, Bella lovely if a little demanding!
Food has been alright, I'm on some tablets which are making me feel a bit sick though and also having kitchen refurbished from tmrw morning and freaking out about how that's going to work with a 7 week old baby.... So food has kind of been the last thing on my mind.

Bella asleep on me after her feed, going to try abc put her down in her Moses basket, wish jd luck. I need sleep!!! xx

Hope you've managed a bit of sleep hun, I'm sure you and Bells will do ok with your kitchen work. You food has looked fine - at least you are making an effort (unlike me!) xxx

Hope you've managed a bit of sleep hun, I'm sure you and Bells will do ok with your kitchen work. You food has looked fine - at least you are making an effort (unlike me!) xxx

I'm just waiting to hear if they are defiantly coming and what time.
Charles has just taken a last minute day off as well which makes things much easier on me, means I can leave all the kitchen stuff to him and I can focus on looking after Bella (who is currently falling asleep on her play mat, after a very smiley morning!) :)

image-1810140275.jpg

image-3797625544.jpg

image-3821654427.jpg

She slept 12.30 - 2.30 then 45 mins in bed with me :/
Then back in Moses basket after feed 4.30 - 6.30 so not the best sleep for me.

I just can't bare the thought of getting any bigger, loosing weight may not be possible for me at the mo as won't be doing any exercising apart from walking and my food isn't slimming world. Sure we will get there in the end! xx

Aww beautiful smiles :)

Food for today:

(B) wholemeal toast with flora light and reduced sugar jam

(L) tesco pasta pot

(D) light choice sausages, oven chips

Last edited:
The kitchen has been gutted, just have one work surface available to use, hard work with a 7 week old baby - plus we have everything from the kitchen in all of our other rooms so feeling quite claustrophobic!

Thank you for your Bella compliments, she's just started smiling the last week and today hasn't stopped :)

Back