Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Awww Nelly she's sooo gorgeous!!! :) I can't wait for smiles like that!! :) xx

Aww bless Bella. Cutie smile
Wow you're doing better than I would with one work surface. Think the stress would do me in! Lol. Hope it's over soon x

Urghhh it was really starting to get me down! All cupboards in now they just need to tile and paint tmrw and then lay the floor on Friday. x

Awww Nelly she's sooo gorgeous!!! :) I can't wait for smiles like that!! :) xx

Thanks hun, not long for you now. Think Bella gave me her first smile at 5 weeks :-D x

Hello sugar! Wow! Look at your little bundle of beautifulness!! How the devil are you? Enjoying motherhood? Hope you are well and look forward to catching up with all the news and gossip!! Xxx

Hey Minks!!! Welcome back :-D really need to do a diary catch up to see how you are and what's going on. Your well though??

I'm surviving motherhood so far! It helps that Bella is extremely cute (if I do say so myself :) ) Bloomin exhausted though xx

Well, food has been minimal and crap! Due to not having a working kitchen I've been eating rubbish although not much of it...

I've started Bella on some new colic medication which has done her the world of good, it's like having a new baby she is so chilled out! Although has got over tired tonight and wouldn't sleep so I'm currently say here with the Hoover on so she'll stay asleep but now I'm afraid to turn it off!!! :-O

Also my little nephew Jack came home today bless him <3 xx

Well, food has been minimal and crap! Due to not having a working kitchen I've been eating rubbish although not much of it... I've started Bella on some new colic medication which has done her the world of good, it's like having a new baby she is so chilled out! Although has got over tired tonight and wouldn't sleep so I'm currently say here with the Hoover on so she'll stay asleep but now I'm afraid to turn it off!!! :-O Also my little nephew Jack came home today bless him <3 xx

That's great you got some medication for her :)
Hope you got the Hoover off in the end! Do you have a phone where you can get apps? White noise ones are good, not sure I've seen a Hoover but they do have hair dryer and planes.
Great news about your nephew!

Well, food has been minimal and crap! Due to not having a working kitchen I've been eating rubbish although not much of it... I've started Bella on some new colic medication which has done her the world of good, it's like having a new baby she is so chilled out! Although has got over tired tonight and wouldn't sleep so I'm currently say here with the Hoover on so she'll stay asleep but now I'm afraid to turn it off!!! :-O Also my little nephew Jack came home today bless him <3 xx

Ah glad you've got something sorted for her colic! It must be so uncomfortable for the poor little things :( Glad to hear your nephew is home too, it must have been an awful time with him in hospital.

If she likes the hoover maybe try recording it on your phone? Then you can play it on a loop without having the actual hoover on and turn the volume down slowly - it'd save your 'leccie bill too! xxx

That's great you got some medication for her :)
Hope you got the Hoover off in the end! Do you have a phone where you can get apps? White noise ones are good, not sure I've seen a Hoover but they do have hair dryer and planes.
Great news about your nephew!

It's called colief and it's amazing stuff!
My sister recommended it to me when she started with colic at 3 weeks old but I listened to the HV and went with infacol! Since we switched she has been so much happier :)

We now have Ewan the dream sheep who plays white noise so the Hoover has been put away ;)

Ah glad you've got something sorted for her colic! It must be so uncomfortable for the poor little things :( Glad to hear your nephew is home too, it must have been an awful time with him in hospital.

If she likes the hoover maybe try recording it on your phone? Then you can play it on a loop without having the actual hoover on and turn the volume down slowly - it'd save your 'leccie bill too! xxx

That's a good idea don't know why I didn't think of that! We now have Ewan the dream sheep and he seems to be working well (fingers crossed) xx

Being terrible with my food still, really need to make an effort as feeling crap about myself.

Bella was in her Moses basket from 9-1 (although not properly asleep until at least 11!) last night then 2-6 and in bed with me from 6-8.30 and went 6.5 hours without a bottle!!! :-o fingers crossed this is the start of me getting more sleep!

She's currently fast asleep on me looking like the cutest little thing <3 need to get up and go for a wee but can't bare to disturb her!

Last edited:
Food:

(B) all bran golden crunch with vanilla yoghurt and milk

(L) ryvitas, laughing cow light blue cheese with ham

(D) potato bake with mushrooms, carrots and garlic with sausages

That's a good food day! Hope you've all had better sleep of late, it really makes all the difference! xxx

That's a good food day! Hope you've all had better sleep of late, it really makes all the difference! xxx

Yeh was quite pleased with yesterday. Bella seems to have realised the difference between night and day and is sleeping more at night (still room for improvement though) ;)

Ahhhhh love your new profile pic xx

Bella and my nephew jack met for the first time today, there is 4 weeks between them and they were similar birth weights seeing them together makes me realise how much growing my baby girl Is doing <3

image-1606057298.jpg

Im Starving but have a sleeping baby on me that I don't want to put down x

Ahhh what a lovely picture! Bella looks huge next to her baby cousin. Glad ages doing a bit better with sleeping for you, it takes time but they get there in the end! xxx

Lovely pic, loving her outfit! X

Awwww she looks beautiful hun! :) Amelia has an outfit very similar to that from M&P :)

Beautiful girly xxx

Back