Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Bella been very happy today and then had a major screaming fit this evening :( she was grumpy anyway and then I made the mistake of bathing her, she kicked off majorly! Tried to feed her after about 15 mins and she wouldn't take the bottle kept withering away as if she was in pain :(
Gave her some gripe water and then had to give her some calpol as was worried she was in pain? She finally calmed down and fell asleep on me - makes me really sad..

Food:

(B) all bran golden crunch with milk

(L) toast x2 with laughing cow blue cheese
Co-op Black Forest dessert

(D) chicken wrapped in bacon, garlic baked potatoes, salad - BBQ sauce

Exercise: 1 hours walking

Bella been very happy today and then had a major screaming fit this evening :( she was grumpy anyway and then I made the mistake of bathing her, she kicked off majorly! Tried to feed her after about 15 mins and she wouldn't take the bottle kept withering away as if she was in pain :( Gave her some gripe water and then had to give her some calpol as was worried she was in pain? She finally calmed down and fell asleep on me - makes me really sad.. Food: (B) all bran golden crunch with milk (L) toast x2 with laughing cow blue cheese Co-op Black Forest dessert (D) chicken wrapped in bacon, garlic baked potatoes, salad - BBQ sauce Exercise: 1 hours walking

Hopefully she was just having a grump xx

Thomas was having a major tantrum today then his Dad came in and he started getting smiles!
They like to keep us on our toes! :p x

Hopefully she was just having a grump xx

Thomas was having a major tantrum today then his Dad came in and he started getting smiles!
They like to keep us on our toes! :p x

They really do don't they! :) Bella is the other way round and kicks off even more when her dad gets home (eeeeek) it's giving him a real complex!

She has been very calm today which has been lovely, hope Thomas has been good for you x

Aww bless her x hopefully it's just a grump like Danni said xx

Food and exercise is looking fab :) well done xx

Have had a nice day today after an awful evening last night, Bella having a major tantrum and me and Charles a nasty row.. Not sure what's happening there all I know is having a baby is very hard on a relationship :-/

Been round my friends for the afternoon abc then out with my sister the baby's and the prams :) have been fed by others but hasn't been to bad.

(B) all bran golden crunch and mango yoghurt

(L) cheese baguette with light Philly and ham
Twirl

(D) beef chili and 2 wraps
Small piece of cherry pie

Hmmmm no fruit and veg at all.

Hope you can both forgot about it today. Me and H snipped at each other a lot in the beginning, it was just lack of sleep! Thomas is behaving much better now and we're all happier :) think his 6 week growth spurt and first developmental leap are now over thankfully!! Xx

Having a baby is tough on a relationship, tis true. Me and Colin have had some shocking rows since Seth was born, we've been ok so far this week though! It's the lack of sleep and a crying baby that does it, such hard work.

You're doing well with your eating, much better than me! xxx

Having a baby is tough on a relationship, tis true. Me and Colin have had some shocking rows since Seth was born, we've been ok so far this week though! It's the lack of sleep and a crying baby that does it, such hard work.

You're doing well with your eating, much better than me! xxx

Hope you can both forgot about it today. Me and H snipped at each other a lot in the beginning, it was just lack of sleep! Thomas is behaving much better now and we're all happier :) think his 6 week growth spurt and first developmental leap are now over thankfully!! Xx

I feel like we aren't enjoying her together, he is so moody when Bella cries and it just puts more pressure on me.. We've had words and hoping he will start to take notice - I enjoy the days with her when he is at work and I know that's not how it should be.

Plus I think he is feeling neglected and I just haven't the time to feel sorry for him at the moment, I'm too busy trying to look after my high maintenance bubba! ;)

Xx

Food today:

(B) 3 pieces of seeded bread with flora light and reduced sugar strawberry jam

(L) tinned spaghetti on 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with ketchup and black pepper

(D) pasta in Tom sauce with spicy chicken pieces and salad - cheese

I feel like we aren't enjoying her together, he is so moody when Bella cries and it just puts more pressure on me.. We've had words and hoping he will start to take notice - I enjoy the days with her when he is at work and I know that's not how it should be. Plus I think he is feeling neglected and I just haven't the time to feel sorry for him at the moment, I'm too busy trying to look after my high maintenance bubba! ;) Xx

It is really tricky. Paul and I don't spend time together these days. I guess it is to be expected. The time we could spend when Oliver is in bed, I just want to sleep so often give Paul the cold shoulder. Pretty bad I know but at the moment I value my sleep over a bit of nookie!!

Quick question, did you say Bella was prescribed colief or did you buy it? We bought it but HV said to ask dr to give it to Oliver in prescription. Well dr wouldn't saying it doesn't help colic and no evidence to suggest so. Thought this was rather weird. Wondering if it is because it is so expensive.

It is really tricky. Paul and I don't spend time together these days. I guess it is to be expected. The time we could spend when Oliver is in bed, I just want to sleep so often give Paul the cold shoulder. Pretty bad I know but at the moment I value my sleep over a bit of nookie!!

Quick question, did you say Bella was prescribed colief or did you buy it? We bought it but HV said to ask dr to give it to Oliver in prescription. Well dr wouldn't saying it doesn't help colic and no evidence to suggest so. Thought this was rather weird. Wondering if it is because it is so expensive.

I think it's all part of being a new mum, sleep is the highest desired thing to us!

I asked the pharmacist and he said that dr do prescribe it but don't like to as its expensive, I asked the Dr and they said the same as yours.. I think if you really want it prescribed you have to be very demanding and I just haven't got it in me at the mo... It's done wonders for Bella, she is a much happier baby since we've been using it x

Last edited:
No plans yet for today, may pop and see my nan and need to go to Tesco at some point...

Food plan for today:

(B) cornflakes with milk

(L) pasta in Tom sauce, cheese

(D)

Food has been bad again this weekend, well naughty not bad it's actually been pretty delicious ;-)

Friday Charles cooked an apology dinner of steak in bernaise sauce, chunky chips and salad with bread pâté and olives to start, we then had a millionaire chocolate pudding! Was planning on watching a film but Bella kicked off majorly when I put her in her Moses basket for the night, poor little thing had a horrible tummy ache and she cried on and off all night and all day Saturday :(

Tummy ache finally seemed to ease last night and she slept really well and has been so relaxed and happy today (when she's not been sleeping) she also had some lovely cuddle time with Charles which has been a huge relief as she has been very clingy with me the last week and has cried whenever he has picked her up :/

Yesterday I ate a lot of bread and today way tooth chocolate! I am going to do a red day tmrw to get me back on track, plus an hours walk to my sisters.

I really need a good week under my belt to give me the kick I need in to loosing weight again.

Hope you've all had a good weekend x

Finding it hard to get back on track as having my boiler changed the last couple of days so not been spending the days at home, yesterday was at my sisters and had:

(B) bag of yoghurt coated bananas

(L) tiger tiger Thai noodles

(D) roast potatoes, broccoli, green beans, sausages and gravy

(S) 2 kit kat chunkys :/

(Exercise) 1.5 hours walk

Today I'm planning to go and sit round my nans and try and avoid the chocolate and crisp cupboard and then go and get Bella weighed for the first time in a few weeks, excited to find out how she's doing / she defiantly looks chunkier! :)

Food:

(B) oat so simple golden syrup and milk

(L) chicken satay sticks
Birthday cake

(D) breaded chicken, half jacket potato, cheese and salad

Quick food post as shattered and need to get in to bed!

(B) rice crispy square (was on the go and really hungry, ate it pushing the pram!)

(L) 2 wholemeal rolls with Brie
Wispa gold

(D) chicken kebab with light mayo and lots of salad

Hiya honey, its all go isn't it when you have a little one? Bless you. And bless the OH for cooking an apology dinner! Soumds beaut. I'm glad that Bella had some decent cuddle time with him :)

I don't want to sound like I'm teaching you to suck eggs but is there anyway you can be 'Bella free' for an hour where you can get some time to plan/food shop or even do food prep to make things easier for you? Like chopping stuff up for meals or snacks or even batching up some food? I don't know how easy it is for you but if you're struggling and want to take hold of actively getting back on losing then you know where your 'weakness' areas are and if you've got stuff in or ready it might help?
Just a thought sweetie, tell me to bugger off if you like :D

Think I already know the answer because of little'un but we are planning a meet up again probably next month or June if you could possibly make it. Totally understandable if you can't but wanted to make sure you were aware :) xxx

Hiya honey, its all go isn't it when you have a little one? Bless you. And bless the OH for cooking an apology dinner! Soumds beaut. I'm glad that Bella had some decent cuddle time with him :)

I don't want to sound like I'm teaching you to suck eggs but is there anyway you can be 'Bella free' for an hour where you can get some time to plan/food shop or even do food prep to make things easier for you? Like chopping stuff up for meals or snacks or even batching up some food? I don't know how easy it is for you but if you're struggling and want to take hold of actively getting back on losing then you know where your 'weakness' areas are and if you've got stuff in or ready it might help?
Just a thought sweetie, tell me to bugger off if you like :D

Think I already know the answer because of little'un but we are planning a meet up again probably next month or June if you could possibly make it. Totally understandable if you can't but wanted to make sure you were aware :) xxx

Hey minks your right, I need to prioritise this again as it is important to me! Bella is being a good little sleeper at the moment so when she's having a nap I need to make a list and a food plan and then get an online shop ordered! You def don't need to bugger off, I like the input. :)

Re the meet up, not sure I will be able to but please let me know when you have dates because it may be a very much needed day out. :)
Likely to be London again? xx

Have had a nice day today, actually had to wake Bella up at 10 this morning for her bottle the lazy little devil :-D she then had a bath and actually seemed to enjoy it (she usually screams the house down) we then walk in to town and met my mum for lunch and I did a bit of shopping (got a couple of summer dresses and some pumps)

Have had my friend Mark here tonight who treated me to a Dominos (ooooops!) also Bella has been in bed since 8, feels really strange having the evening to myself....!

Food:

(B) oat so simple

(L) chicken ceaser wrap
Danio blueberry yoghurt

(S) small slice of cookie cake

(D) small meat pizza
Chicken strips

Exercise: over 2 hours walking today

Ooooh summer dresses! Where from hun? I'm off on hols in less than a month and on the look out for summery dresses.

Re the meetup, we haven't set a place, just mentioned London/south area so once decided date, place will be. You're Cambridge right? Maybe we can head over to you! Come and meet lovely little Bella too!! Xxx

Back