Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Have had a nice day today, actually had to wake Bella up at 10 this morning for her bottle the lazy little devil :-D she then had a bath and actually seemed to enjoy it (she usually screams the house down) we then walk in to town and met my mum for lunch and I did a bit of shopping (got a couple of summer dresses and some pumps)

Have had my friend Mark here tonight who treated me to a Dominos (ooooops!) also Bella has been in bed since 8, feels really strange having the evening to myself....!

Food:

(B) oat so simple

(L) chicken ceaser wrap
Danio blueberry yoghurt

(S) small slice of cookie cake

(D) small meat pizza
Chicken strips

Exercise: over 2 hours walking today

Mmm dominos sounds delish lol x Well done on the walking hun :)

Hope you and Bella are well xxx

Ooooh summer dresses! Where from hun? I'm off on hols in less than a month and on the look out for summery dresses.

Re the meetup, we haven't set a place, just mentioned London/south area so once decided date, place will be. You're Cambridge right? Maybe we can head over to you! Come and meet lovely little Bella too!! Xxx

There was lots in Primark, def worth a look for cheap holiday dresses. I also got one from new look, I will put pics up at some point.

Cambridge would be a great place for a minis meet especially if its a sunny day!! :-D xx

Aww that's good of Bella to sleep from 8 so you can enjoy a night wht mark and the dominos! Yum! Hehe it's almost as though she knew she needed to be good!
Xxx

Hey Ging :) I know bless her, she was looking after her mummy - it was only a small pizza so I didn't feel too naughty (could of polished off a medium at least no problem!) xx

Mmm dominos sounds delish lol x Well done on the walking hun :)

Hope you and Bella are well xxx

All good here thanks Jess, have had a lovely day today - been very sunny here in Cambridge and have been out with Bella, my friend and her little boy. Went in to town, had lunch and coffee - Bella has had a lovely time in her pram, a couple of naps and lots of looking around :-D
Xx

Ok, having weekend off plan and eating what I want - need to get it out my system.

I'm doing a Tesco order tmrw night to arrive Monday and then I'm on plan 100% want 2 stone off asap - meal planning tonight, going to do this!

Ok, having weekend off plan and eating what I want - need to get it out my system.

I'm doing a Tesco order tmrw night to arrive Monday and then I'm on plan 100% want 2 stone off asap - meal planning tonight, going to do this!

Whoop whoop! Sounds like a girl on a mission and exactly what I did friday night.

How you doing hun? Hows bella and Charles? Xx

Hope you're well Nelly xx

Whoop whoop! Sounds like a girl on a mission and exactly what I did friday night.

How you doing hun? Hows bella and Charles? Xx

Have been better today but still haven't got round to doing a shop, I am determined though and will get my shopping done tonight hopefully! I have a poorly Bella (tummy ache) makes me so sad :( she's gone to sleep but I'm not convinced she's going to stay asleep for long.
Xx

Hope day 1 eating well is going well. It's tough when you're tired and trying to entertain a little one x

Hope you're well Nelly xx

It's been alot better than usual put it that way, plus Ive walked for 2 hours today so that's got to count for something. First totm for me started yesterday so feeling tired and like I want chocolate. May have a hot choc soon....

Poor Bella has been poorly this evening with what I think is trapped wind, she's finally asleep but not sure if she will sleep as well as usual she still seems really unsettled :( xx

Food for today:

(B) alpen and milk (2heb and Hea)

(L) uncle bens special fried rice (?)
Muller lemon cheesecake (?)
Melon

(D) potato bake (5) 3 hot dog sausages (?)

2 hours walking with pram

Weighed this morning after forgetting yesterday morning so I now know where I am and it's not as bad as I thought... Need to loose 2 stone to be at a happy weight, it's doable!

Plan for today is go see my nan for a couple of hours then take a stroll to tesco and do a mini shop of the next few days dinners. Got a friend round later when she finishes work so will prob go fir another walk before I put Bella in bed at 7.30ish.

Food:

(B) alpen and milk

(L)

(D) prawn stirfry with rice and soy sauce

Hey lovely,

So plased the scales were kind - I was super scared getting on mine this morning too, but it's much better to know what you're dealing with, isn't it.

You will have those 2 stone off in no time, I'm sure.

Enjoy your time with your Nan today xx

Hey lovely,

So plased the scales were kind - I was super scared getting on mine this morning too, but it's much better to know what you're dealing with, isn't it.

You will have those 2 stone off in no time, I'm sure.

Enjoy your time with your Nan today xx

Hey :-D yep it's good to know where we stand isn't it. Feeling very motivated to get it off at the moment xx

Hows Bella's tum now hun?
Hope you have had a lovely day and a nice eve with your friend xx

Much better today thanks :) have had a nice day which included 3 walks in the sunshine xx

Has been a lovely sunny day again in Cambridge today, been out with Bella in her pram lots and managed to get to Tesco for a mini food shop which should see us through until Saturday when we can go with Charles.

Food today:

(B) alpen and milk (hea1 and heb1)

(L) ryvita and laughing cow blue cheese (hea2 and heb2)

(D) Quorn crispy chicken x2 (?) spoonful of rice, salad with light honey and mustard dressing (?)

Looks like one fab sw day huni! :) must be so lovely being out in the sun strolling around with Bella in the pram! :) great body magic too!!
Bet she's getting bigger by the day! Xxx

Being out with her in the pram is one of my favourite parts, she loves being in there either looking around or having a snooze and I get to enjoy a happy baby and get some much needed body magic :-D
She is, she defiantly isn't my little new born baby anymore. Will post some pics in a bit actually.

Hope your well hun xx

Back