Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Monday: (B) cup of tea! :-0 (L) wholemeal wraps with lettuce, cucumber, low low cheese and ham (hea and heb) Muller yog (S) chocolate rice cake (3) (D) Cumberland light choice sausages (2) mash, mixed veg and gravy (2)

Great food day there sweety. Well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great food day there sweety. Well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on food on plan today x

Thank you :) although I've just eaten 4 chocolate hobnobs... Couldn't help myself! I could easily have eaten the whole pack though to be honest so could have been alot worse! :-0 xx

Updated food:

(B) cup of tea! :-0

(L) wholemeal wraps with lettuce, cucumber, low low cheese and ham (hea and heb)
Muller yog

(S) chocolate rice cake (3)

(D) Cumberland light choice sausages (2) mash, mixed veg and gravy (2)

(S) 4 chocolate hobnobs (18!!!!!!!) checked the calories after eating them! Wow

25 syns :/

Food plan for tmrw: Red day

(B) weetabix and milk (heb and hea)

(L) egg mayo wholemeal wraps (heb2) lettuce (2)
Raspberries and yoghurt

(D) chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese (hea2)
Veg of some sort...

Will need to keep syns low to make up fir the biscuits.

Decided to have an omelette for lunch so slight change of plan although still on track for a red day!

(L) cheese, mushroom, tomato and onion omelette
(Hea2)

(D) chicken and bacon with stirfry veg and rice (heb2, possible tweak!) soy sauce

(S) chocolate buttons (10)

Last edited:
Hey lovely, great food day even with the change - still on plan and managed to have a cheesy omelette? All good in my book!!
The pics of you and bella are just gorgeous, what a beautiful little face she has! xx

Hey lovely, great food day even with the change - still on plan and managed to have a cheesy omelette? All good in my book!!
The pics of you and bella are just gorgeous, what a beautiful little face she has! xx

Ta Minks :) got to love a cheesy omelette, may have a ham and cheese one for lunch tmrw :D xx

I had a cheesy omelette last night too, nom! You've been doing so well with your food, mega impressed :)

Loving the pictures of Bella, she's such a cutie <3 xxx

Food for today:

(L) toast with low low (heb2 and hea2)

(S) donught (?)

(D) chicken and salad kebab (7)

Last edited:
I had a cheesy omelette last night too, nom! You've been doing so well with your food, mega impressed :)

Loving the pictures of Bella, she's such a cutie <3 xxx

I'm having major chocolate cravings tho and probably ended up having more than 10 syns worth.

Thank you :) xx

I'm having major chocolate cravings tho and probably ended up having more than 10 syns worth. Thank you :) xx

And that's still nothing compared to the utter crap I'm eating so I still say you're doing well! Dieting is tough with a baby to look after, be kind to yourself. Xxx

And that's still nothing compared to the utter crap I'm eating so I still say you're doing well! Dieting is tough with a baby to look after, be kind to yourself. Xxx

Honestly it's not going much better here. Knew we were having a takeaway so planned chicken kebab within syns and before I know it we are ordering Pizza Hut.. I pigged out as well ? feel terrible this morning from how much I ate. I need a plan! xx

Planning an on plan red day with lots of walking and lots of water as I just don't drink nearly enough anymore. Going to have a wander around the shops with my sister today so hopefully feel inspired by all the summer clothes.

Red day:

(B) 2 satsumas

(L) toast (heb) with low low (hea) scrambled egg and ketchup (1)
Banana

(D) chicken and bacon salad. Will look out for some goats cheese on my travels today to add to this. Light mayo (2)

Also need to buy some yoghurts as forgot to buy them this week :/

Last edited:
Mmm goats cheese! That needs to go on my shopping list for next week too.

Well done on getting back on the wagon after last night hun, that's a hard thing to do so you should be proud of yourself.

xxx

Mmm goats cheese! That needs to go on my shopping list for next week too.

Well done on getting back on the wagon after last night hun, that's a hard thing to do so you should be proud of yourself.

xxx

Thanks Sarah x

Goats cheese and avocado, mmmmmm if I can keep the syns low today may add one to my salad :p xx

Back