Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Today has been a right off, pigged out - my body looks and feels disgusting and I'm just not loosing weight even when I'm good! I'm really am thinking of trying a very low cal diet fir a couple of months but don't want to fail at that too so reluctant to start :(

Hi Nellylou

I did the Exante VLCD to 6 weeks before starting SW and lost 15lbs in 6 weeks.
You do get quick results but you have to be very disciplined. I did shakes/bars and let me tell you I really missed eating 'real' food. I was told to expect to gain once I started eating again and I did but only a little. I'm loving SW and have lost each week except 1 week where I stayed the same. I have about another 10lbs to lose and I'm determined I will do it lol
What I'm trying to say is give it a go even if it's just for 4 weeks just to give you a boost in morale and they say a change is sometimes just what's needed. Good luck ;-)

Hope you're ok, we all log out sometimes!!
What about starting a fresh week with a good diary and see if it helps? You could ways do weekly Syns so you're 2 choccies can still be within Syns xx

Hope you're ok, we all log out sometimes!!
What about starting a fresh week with a good diary and see if it helps? You could ways do weekly Syns so you're 2 choccies can still be within Syns xx

Hugs Hun. I've lost my way a tad this week. It is tough when you don't see results for your hard work. I personally could never do a vcld, especially with a baby. Need energy!! Are you drinking enough? It mY be that you're changing shape and losing inches rather than weight at the moment x

Thanks for your support girls, I'm just feeling really blah at the moment - desperately unhappy about my weight but seemingly unable to do anything about it. Woken up this morning after a bingetastic weekend and have decided to give slimming world one last try but throw the 5.2 plan in there so try and fast 2 of the days.
If this doesn't work I'm going to need to do a vlcd for the discipline it provides.

In other news Bella is being a complete grump, not sure what's happened to my smiley baby! Keeps having screaming fits and have had to give her calpol 3 days in a row to stop the screams, I'm putting it down to teething but also worried as I bought some teething granules and its only after I'd used them that I realised it said if your baby is lactose intolerant to check with doctor - the colief she is on takes out all the sugars so I'm wondering if this is what's wrong? She is reacting to the sugars in the teething powder? God I don't know, I've stopped them anyway... Jus want my happy bubba back.

Hi Nellylou

I did the Exante VLCD to 6 weeks before starting SW and lost 15lbs in 6 weeks.
You do get quick results but you have to be very disciplined. I did shakes/bars and let me tell you I really missed eating 'real' food. I was told to expect to gain once I started eating again and I did but only a little. I'm loving SW and have lost each week except 1 week where I stayed the same. I have about another 10lbs to lose and I'm determined I will do it lol
What I'm trying to say is give it a go even if it's just for 4 weeks just to give you a boost in morale and they say a change is sometimes just what's needed. Good luck ;-)

Hey thank you for taking the time to post :) I've decided to try the 5.2 diet and see how I get on.
Wow your doing really well, do you have a diary I could subscribe to?

Thanks for your support girls, I'm just feeling really blah at the moment - desperately unhappy about my weight but seemingly unable to do anything about it. Woken up this morning after a bingetastic weekend and have decided to give slimming world one last try but throw the 5.2 plan in there so try and fast 2 of the days. If this doesn't work I'm going to need to do a vlcd for the discipline it provides. In other news Bella is being a complete grump, not sure what's happened to my smiley baby! Keeps having screaming fits and have had to give her calpol 3 days in a row to stop the screams, I'm putting it down to teething but also worried as I bought some teething granules and its only after I'd used them that I realised it said if your baby is lactose intolerant to check with doctor - the colief she is on takes out all the sugars so I'm wondering if this is what's wrong? She is reacting to the sugars in the teething powder? God I don't know, I've stopped them anyway... Jus want my happy bubba back.

Oliver is like this too. Really grumpy and clingy. I put it down to teething and tiredness but who knows. Maybe a 4 month thing?

Red day:

(L) low low cheese sarnie (heb and hea)
Costa green tea, mint cooler (?)
Skinny Capp muller

(D) steak, butternut squash, salad - peppercorn sauce (4) cheese (hea)

(S) salted caramel hi-fi (heb2) strawberries

Oliver is like this too. Really grumpy and clingy. I put it down to teething and tiredness but who knows. Maybe a 4 month thing?

Have had a much better day today, no calpol needed! ;) I think as well as teething Bella has started to get frustrated, like she wants to play with her toys but can't really do anything with them... Wants to sit up but can't yet etc. she also keeps rolling on to her tummy then crying as she doesn't like it, little wally ;) x

Glad you had a better day, she'll be mobile before you know it! X

Hey yummy mummy!

Haven't caught up properly on diaries yet, but glad you had a better day with Bella yesterday. "Little wally" really made me giggle!

xxx

Glad you had a better day, she'll be mobile before you know it! X

I know, time flys with a bubba! I was thinking this morning when I was trying to wind her and she wouldn't sit still how she used to just lay over my shoulder after falling asleep on the bottle x

Hey yummy mummy!

Haven't caught up properly on diaries yet, but glad you had a better day with Bella yesterday. "Little wally" really made me giggle!

xxx

Hey you! Welcome back, ill pop over to your diary to read all about your hols :-D
Ha - she really is a little wally, gorgeous though :) xxx

Having another red day today as went out for lunch and the only thing suitable was a chicken and bacon salad. It was rubbish as well so need to find something nice for tea!

Red day:

(B) weetabix and milk (heb and hea)

(L) chicken and bacon salad, mayo (2)

(S) mango and muller light, strawberries - sugar (1)

(D) ham, mushroom and onion omelette with cheese (hea2) ketchup (1)

(S) curly wurly (6) 2 rocky roads (heb2)

Syns - 10

Last edited:
Sounds like a good day hun! Hope you're alright :) xx

Morning girls - early start for me this morning, Bella was chatting away in her basket at 6.30, a whole hour and a half earlier than usual. I'm already shattered! ;)
It's my brothers birthday and he is visiting from Manchester so plan on spending the day with him, my sister and the babies. Will probably wander in to town and have lunch somewhere nice. Yesterday we had a cheap pub lunch and it wasn't nice, so today I'm going to have what I fancy and just not go beserk on crisps and chocolate later which is what usually happens when I go slightly off plan. Tomorrow I am planning on doing my first fast day and I'm nervous as I love my food! Will have to make wise choices and get as much for my cals as I can.

Pic of Bella in her bouncer :)

image-961960130.jpg

Have an awesome day today, lovely. Hope the weather is as nice there as it is here :)

Gorgeous pic of Bella - she is such a cutie!

I'm fasting tomorrow too, so we can keep each other going! xxx

Awww good luck today hun :)

And GORGEOUS pic!! How grown up and big does she look?!?!?! xx

Hope you have a lovely day :)
She's looking so cute and grown up!! X

Back