Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

2lbs loss thus week, yay!!!!!

So pleased with this as feel like my metabolism has finally kicked in and my body is letting go of some of the weight :-D

2lbs loss thus week, yay!!!!! So pleased with this as feel like my metabolism has finally kicked in and my body is letting go of some of the weight :-D
Yay well done :) xx

Woo hoo well done! :) x

Thanks all :) been really off plan today, start again tmrw.
We set off for the beach today but got stuck in some serious traffic so after an hour we turned back, couldn't risk queuing any longer with Bella in the car especially when it's so hot. Would have been her first time at the seaside too.. :(

Blerghhh, ate so much yesterday actually made myself ill - ended up in bed at 9.30 as I felt so horrible.

Got up at 6.30 and stuck to water first thing, had a grilled breakfast about 10.30. Tried black pudding for the first time, prob won't have it again :/

(B) sausages, bacon, black pudding, beans, toast

(L) mango and yoghurt

(D) chicken salad with beetroot and cheese

Blerghhh, ate so much yesterday actually made myself ill - ended up in bed at 9.30 as I felt so horrible. Got up at 6.30 and stuck to water first thing, had a grilled breakfast about 10.30. Tried black pudding for the first time, prob won't have it again :/ (B) sausages, bacon, black pudding, beans, toast (L) mango and yoghurt (D) chicken salad with beetroot and cheese

Oh no, it doesn't sound nice. Hope you feel better now.
Not a fan of black pudding myself either x

Thanks all :) been really off plan today, start again tmrw. We set off for the beach today but got stuck in some serious traffic so after an hour we turned back, couldn't risk queuing any longer with Bella in the car especially when it's so hot. Would have been her first time at the seaside too.. :(

Oh no, how annoying. Which seaside were you going to? X

Morning diary - feeling really unmotivated today, can see the day ending badly food wise so will have to be extra good!

(B) Allbran golden crunch, milk, yoghurt

(S) watermelon

(L) ryvitas, low low cheese spread
Carrot soup

(D) chicken salad, bacon, lettuce, gherkins, light mayonnaise, beetroot

(S) cream slice

Total calories - 1645

Last edited:
At least you're planning for it, hope you're good apart from feeling unmotivated xx

At least you're planning for it, hope you're good apart from feeling unmotivated xx

Yeh all good thanks, Bella quite clingy today although I'm round my sisters so at least she's entertained by my 8 and 4 year old nieces :)

Walked here which takes an hour and then an hour back so that's 2 hours out of my day I won't be snacking ;) hope alls good with you xx

Yeh all good thanks, Bella quite clingy today although I'm round my sisters so at least she's entertained by my 8 and 4 year old nieces :) Walked here which takes an hour and then an hour back so that's 2 hours out of my day I won't be snacking ;) hope alls good with you xx

Oliver is clingy today too. Maybe it's a development thing given both our children seem to be similar recently.

Well done on all the walking. I have been known to push the buggy with one hand and eat with the other so walking doesn't even stop me pigging out!! Lol x

Oliver is clingy today too. Maybe it's a development thing given both our children seem to be similar recently.

Well done on all the walking. I have been known to push the buggy with one hand and eat with the other so walking doesn't even stop me pigging out!! Lol x

Ha ha, when I first had Bella I used to walk in to town and on the way stop at the shop and grab a pack of biscuits or large choc bar and eat as I walked too ;) we needed the sugar!

Yeh, my sister suggested its about the age they get withdrawal from mum If they aren't with us so could be it - she's started crying out in the night and when I leave the room. I do think teething still has a lot to answer for though... X

Ha ha, when I first had Bella I used to walk in to town and on the way stop at the shop and grab a pack of biscuits or large choc bar and eat as I walked too ;) we needed the sugar! Yeh, my sister suggested its about the age they get withdrawal from mum If they aren't with us so could be it - she's started crying out in the night and when I leave the room. I do think teething still has a lot to answer for though... X

Oh yeah withdrawal age. Could well be. Hope it passes soon.

Hope you have a good night sleep tonight x

Oh yeah withdrawal age. Could well be. Hope it passes soon.

Hope you have a good night sleep tonight x

Thank you, much better night as Bella slept from 7-6am - I went to bed at 11 so a decent night sleep for me too x

Fast day today and I'm really hungry, trying to save the majority of my calories for this evening when I need them the most.
Bella has been such a winger today, really getting on my nerves to be honest :-/ she's currently having a nap and has been down half an hour I'm hoping she stays asleep for at least another half as I need the break and she obvisally needs the sleep.. Haven't left the house yet and I'm wondering if she might be bored. Going to go and meet Charles from work so we can walk home with him which takes 45 minutes each way so there's some exercise and fresh air for us both, plus when we meet him we will transfer her from her buggy to carrier which she loves.

Fast day:

Watermelon / apple
Gherkins

Carrot and lentil soup
Warburtons thin with fried egg and mushrooms

Special K chewy bar

475 calories

My sisters birthday today and j managed to resist going crazy! Been in the sun all day today so tired.

Food:

(B) Allbran golden crunch with milk and yoghurt

(L) Subway chicken tika salad

(S) 3 mini cookies, handful of wotsits
X2 banana yoghurts

(D) beef stew, warburtons sandwich thin

1516 calories

Food plan:

(B) Allbran golden crunch, yoghurt and milk

(L) 2 warburtons thins with low low cheese spread
Apple

(D) jacket potato with cheese, spaghetti hoops, mushrooms

(S) low fat yoghurt, mango

Have about 300 calories to use on a sweet treat later, fancying ice cream!

Food plan: (B) Allbran golden crunch, yoghurt and milk (L) 2 warburtons thins with low low cheese spread Apple (D) jacket potato with cheese, spaghetti hoops, mushrooms (S) low fat yoghurt, mango Have about 300 calories to use on a sweet treat later, fancying ice cream!

Ice cream is always a winner especially in this heat

Back