Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey girls, well I weighed and it's a 3lbs gain!? Totm came this morning so I'm being sensible and putting it down to that because I've been really good this week! 3lbs!!!!! it's taken me 3 weeks to lose that :-0 really not going to take it seriously and carry on. Jade, what symptoms does she have? It's horrible isn't it when you just don't know what's wrong with them :( I'm glad she settled on some calpol and hope you all got some sleep. Penny the tantrums are terrible! I took her out of her pushchair mid walk as she was screaming and thrashing about and id started to dought myself and think she was actually in pain or something - nope, got her out and she was fine just didn't want to be in her pushchair. :-/ she really is a madam.

Yes ignore that. Totm bloat.

Oh dear diva tantrums already!! X

Will def be TOTM, will be off next week :)
Tantrums aren't fun are they! I've doubted myself and picked Thomas up before as well, they know what they're doing lol

I really hope it's off next week, I probably didn't help matters yesterday by having a scoff but I tend to eat what I like on Saturdays and it doesn't usually affect the scales... Fingers crossed.

I had my lay in today, Bella woke at 6ish and I managed to get her back to sleep until 7.20 when I woke Charles to get up and feed her. He put her back down for a nap at 9 so although it was broken sleep for me if was still nice to not have to get out of bed until she woke from her nap at 10.

Miserable rainy day here so just going to potter about, try and go for a walk if there is a break on the rain and try my hardest to get back on plan!

Goal 1800 calories

(B) warburtons thins with cheese slices and marmite (340)

(L) uncle benns rice time (385) apple (50)

(D) chicken pie, roast potatoes, mixed veg and gravy (590)

(S) welsh cakes (345)

Last edited:
Hi lovely!

You'll get that pesky 3lb off in no time hun! Food looks fabulous today as always.
Emilia seems lots better today so probably not teething just yet. I guess she was just having a grumpy day! xxx

Hi lovely!

You'll get that pesky 3lb off in no time hun! Food looks fabulous today as always.
Emilia seems lots better today so probably not teething just yet. I guess she was just having a grumpy day! xxx

Problem is I haven't stopped munching since weigh in, seeing the gain has sent me off track :(
Today is meant to be a fast day but feel like rebelling against it..

I'm glad she's feeling better, Bella had a grumpy week last week, nightmare! Xx

Problem is I haven't stopped munching since weigh in, seeing the gain has sent me off track :( Today is meant to be a fast day but feel like rebelling against it.. I'm glad she's feeling better, Bella had a grumpy week last week, nightmare! Xx

That sounds like me. Rebel when it comes to reducing food intake lol. X

Ok, plan of action for the week. Charles birthday on Thursday then have to tackle a long weekend after being off plan on his birthday. Today was meant to be a 500 calorie fast day but decided I needed more calories today so came up with the following:

Tuesday: 800 cals
Wednesday: 1200 cals
Thursday: no calorie counting
Friday: 1500 calories
Saturday: 1500 calories
Sunday: 1500 calories

I'm hoping this is going to keep me on track fir a loss next week, I'm not even going to weigh on Saturday as seeing another gain is going to ruin me. 5.2 will re commence from monday.

Last edited:
Today's food: Tuesday 12th August

WW chicken and leek soup (96)
Salted caramel hi-fi

Scrambled eggs, mushrooms, 3 meatfree hot dog sausages, ketchup

2 rocky road hi-fi bars

793 calories

Ok, plan of action for the week. Charles birthday on Thursday then have to tackle a long weekend after being off plan on his birthday. Today was meant to be a 500 calorie fast day but decided I needed more calories today so came up with the following: Tuesday: 800 cals Wednesday: 1200 cals Thursday: no calorie counting Friday: 1500 calories Saturday: 1500 calories Sunday: 1500 calories I'm hoping this is going to keep me on track fir a loss next week, I'm not even going to weigh on Saturday as seeing another gain is going to ruin me. 5.2 will re commence from monday.

Sounds a plan stan!

Food: Wednesday 13th August

(B) oat so simple golden syrup made with milk
Apple

(L) cheese and marmite toastie
Banana yogurt

(D) chicken salad with cheese

(S) 2 rocky roads

Hmmmmmm.........

(B) oat so simple

(L) cheese and marmite toastie
Banana yoghurt
Apple

(S) crisps
X4 Maoms

(D) southern fried chicken, lettuce, beetroot, gherkins, cheese, light mayo - 3 croquet potatoes

(S) 2 rocky roads

1802 calories and still hungry!!!

Haven't managed to get back on track... :-/ got through most of yesterday unscathed and then watched a film and ate lots of chocolate. Will try to get back on it today although meeting a friend for lunch at Starbucks and also have a bag of marvellous mix ups in the fridge so realistically it might be tmrw.

Haven't managed to get back on track... :-/ got through most of yesterday unscathed and then watched a film and ate lots of chocolate. Will try to get back on it today although meeting a friend for lunch at Starbucks and also have a bag of marvellous mix ups in the fridge so realistically it might be tmrw.

Hope things are better and back on track Hun x

Today's food:

(B) all bran golden crunch with milk

(L) spag Bol
Strawberry yoghurt

(D) curry made with Quorn pieces, onion, mushrooms, sweetcorn - rice and naan bread

(S) 2 chocolate mousse, Special K chewy

1857 calories
2 hours walking

Last edited:
Well done for getting back on plan hun. What have you and Bella been upto today? xxx

Thank you :) today is meant to be a fast day but I find 500 cals really hard going so have upped to 800, makes it much more doable!

We've been to my sisters, she has 4 children aged 10, 8, 4 and 5 months so being at hers keeps Bella very entertained ;) she also gets to go in my nephews jumparoo which is amazing!

How are you and little one? xx

Today's food allowance up to 800 calories

Quorn chicken salad with honey and mustard dressing and a sprinkle of cheese (260)

Apple and grape pack (41)

Garlic and herb chicken salad with 2 laughing cow blue cheese and salad cream (362)

Special K chewy bar (95)

Total calories - 757

2 hours walking = 597 calories burnt

Back