Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Thank you :) today is meant to be a fast day but I find 500 cals really hard going so have upped to 800, makes it much more doable! We've been to my sisters, she has 4 children aged 10, 8, 4 and 5 months so being at hers keeps Bella very entertained ;) she also gets to go in my nephews jumparoo which is amazing! How are you and little one? xx

Wow, your sister has her hands full! I'm one of four myself and it's lovely, although can't see myself having that many. We are good thanks :) off for a walk with some friends and their little ones today whilst the weather is nice! We are thinking of getting Emilia a jumperoo as she's starting to get really strong now. We are doing a nearly new baby sale at the weekend to sell all the clothes, etc she has grown out of so hopefully the money from that will pay for one. Have a lovely day xxx

Wow, your sister has her hands full! I'm one of four myself and it's lovely, although can't see myself having that many. We are good thanks :) off for a walk with some friends and their little ones today whilst the weather is nice! We are thinking of getting Emilia a jumperoo as she's starting to get really strong now. We are doing a nearly new baby sale at the weekend to sell all the clothes, etc she has grown out of so hopefully the money from that will pay for one. Have a lovely day xxx

Would def recommend a jumparoo - Bella tends to be a little bit clingy but is more than happy to bounce and play for 20-40 minutes which gives me some time to cook/clean or relax! We've just picked up a second hand leap frog activity centre for £20 which I'm hoping she'll also like (would have got the jumparoo but as it's at my sisters already and we spend so much time there prob best to get something a bit different for home)

I know! 4 children is lovely but busy ;) xx

Went to my mums today for lunch and had a big old slice of carrot cake and then have felt headachey all afternoon so ate 2 giant smartie cookies. Need to cut out the sugary treats in the week and save them for the weekend. Also not eating nearly enough fruit and veg...

Food:

(B) oat so simple

(L) ham sandwich
Slice of carrot cake
Apple

(D) chicken, new potatoes and salad, salad cream

(S) 2 smarties cookies :-/

Calories - 1874

Food today:

(B) oat so simple with milk and strawberry jam

(L) ryvitas, laughing cow light blue cheese, mackerel
Mango
Special K bar

(D) vegetable curry and rice

(S) strawberry fruitipolis
3 peanut butter cups

1905 calories
Fast day tmrw!

Last edited:
Good luck with your fast day, lovely. I had a cracking one yesterday if you need some inspiration. Dhal made with red split peas is my new fave dinner - so low calorie and so filling! And sugar free jelly with low far squiry cream was also immense.

xxx

Hello lovely one!
Loving the sound of your food! :) especially that big hunk of carrot cake! My fav! :)

Good luck for fast day tomorrow! And hope
Bella is wonderfully cute as ever! Xx

Hey you, I know carrot cake is seriously yummy - all about the icing :p xx

Good luck with your fast day, lovely. I had a cracking one yesterday if you need some inspiration. Dhal made with red split peas is my new fave dinner - so low calorie and so filling! And sugar free jelly with low far squiry cream was also immense.

xxx

Low calorie and filling = winner! I will defiantly be looking out for that recipe.

I am going to def pick up soon low cal jelly and squinty cream, pudding for 25 cals!? :-0 xx

Fastish day today... 680 calories.

Ham and boiled egg salad with salad cream

Quorn beef slices
Apple
Grapes

Quorn chicken salad with cheese and light honey and mustard dressing

Special K bar

Struggling with 500 calorie fast days so allowing a few more (no more than 800) will see if I still lose next week. Should be weighing tmrw but not going to bother as got a right bloat on plus my joints are all weird and swollen again :-/ seeing a gain again would set me right off track at the moment....

Might try 3x low calorie days a week and see what happens there.

In other news this has started to happen (very blurry pic) I'm not going to know what's hit me over the next few weeks ;)

image-3514532988.jpg

image-1232657087.jpg

She hasn't managed to move anywhere yet, just up on all fours! X

Aww well done Bella, won't be long!

Hope your joints are ok! Do you know why it happens? X

Aww well done Bella, won't be long!

Hope your joints are ok! Do you know why it happens? X

I have no idea, it's been happening since I had Bella. Had a few tests but nothing came back so they put it down to a virus.. Should go back really as it keeps happening. I just feel achey all the time like I need a really good stretch! X

Back on it today after a naughty food day yesterday. Went to my friends for lunch and indulged a little too much.. had profiteroles and extra thick cream, delicious but soooo filling! Also had some family photos taken on their camera as we literally have none of the 3 of us.

Today we are just pottering about until we go to my nans at 3 x

Food:

(B) crumpets with spread and marmite

(L) ???

(D) chicken breast wrapped in bacon, carrot and swede mash, broccoli and gravy

(S) 100ml cookie dough ice cream

Yesterday was a big fat fail, ate way too much again.. No naughty food left in the house so hopefully that's the end of it. Plan to fast tmrw.

(B) fruyo peach yoghurt (144)
Mango (57)

(L) 2 bacon and egg muffins with ketchup (667)

(D) chicken breast wrapped in bacon, carrot and swede mash, broccoli and gravy (584)

(S) 2 rocky roads and options hot choc

Last edited:
Today has gone to plan apart from a few giant buttons and 1 too many crunch creams. Haven't left the house today and feeling cooped up, Bella been a right misery as well, Think she is teething again :-/

Not sure what's wrong with me at the moment but feeling like I just can't be bothered to diet anymore. Can't give up though as I seriously need to shift this 2 stone!

Today has gone to plan apart from a few giant buttons and 1 too many crunch creams. Haven't left the house today and feeling cooped up, Bella been a right misery as well, Think she is teething again :-/ Not sure what's wrong with me at the moment but feeling like I just can't be bothered to diet anymore. Can't give up though as I seriously need to shift this 2 stone!

Yay for food on plan but boo to Bella. Probably teething. No one says how awful teething is :(

So we have tooth number 3!!! Explains why she was so upset on Monday, bless her little cottons.

I have managed 2 good food days which I'm really pleased with despite Charles bringing toffee crisps home last night and I have just been for a jog, only 15 minutes but the first one I've been on since becoming pregnant, so I'm pleased :-D will aim to go again on Friday night.

Today's food: goal 1400 (damage limitation)

(B) mango and petit filous yoghurt (106)

(L) cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel
Muller
(408)

(D) chicken breast, new potatoes, peas and salad cream (545)

(S) 2 rocky road hi-fis
Salted caramel hi-fi
Boursin cheese
(336)

Total calories - 1395

1 hour walk
15 minute run

Well done on the food on exercise!
Aww poor Bella, is she ok now though? X

Well done on the food on exercise!
Aww poor Bella, is she ok now though? X

yes she's much better thank you. Back to her cheerful little self :-D x

_DSC0872 - Copy.jpg_DSC0884.jpgSome photos from the weekend while im on the laptop and Bella is busy playing and watching Sheriff Callie ;-)

Attachments

• _DSC0870 - Copy.jpg
    _DSC0870 - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • _DSC0876.jpg
    _DSC0876.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Back