Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

_DSC0868.jpg

Aww pics r great :) you've for lovely ones of the 3 of you.
I'm trying to pack while Thomas is in his Jumperoo but I'm not allowed to leave the room or he screams :-/

Aww pics r great :) you've for lovely ones of the 3 of you.
I'm trying to pack while Thomas is in his Jumperoo but I'm not allowed to leave the room or he screams :-/

Thank you :) although I ended up uploading ones I didn't want to and can't upload the only photo I've managed to get so far of Bellas 2 bottom teeth. Much prefer uploading from my phone!

Lol I know it's hard work isn't it - your packing will unfortunately take twice as long with little man demanding you stay within view ;) x

Today's food

(B) 2 ryvita with 2 borsin cheeses
Low fat orange yoghurt

(L) roast chicken mugshot with added broccoli
Fruit pastels
Salt and vinegar French fries

(S) pineapple and petit filous

(D) LM sausages, scrambled egg, onion and baked beans

(S) Special K chewy bar

Total calories - 1602

Having a really snacky hungry day today, probably should have made better choices to keep me full - also Bella ended up having a mega 2.5 hour nap so I got bored & ate fruit pastels and crisps! :-/

Love the piccies. Really nice.
Wow 2.5 hour sleep: that is impressive. Hope she sleeps well tonight too x

Thanks :) yeh me too - so far so good although I know from experience that this doesn't mean she'll stay asleep the whole night ;) x

Yawn! Bella awake trying to crawl in her cot from 2.30, ended up putting her in bed with me and Charles slept on the sofa (eeeek) as she wouldn't settle. She has a horrible sounding cough which wakes her up and then won't settle again.

I'm really hungry again today, sticking to a low to average calorie day today as can't face fasting at the mo. Determined not to blow the diet this weekend!

Food so far:

(B) low fat Banaba yoghurt and Special K bar

(L)

(D) bacon steak, boiled potatoes and broccoli

Yawn! Bella awake trying to crawl in her cot from 2.30, ended up putting her in bed with me and Charles slept on the sofa (eeeek) as she wouldn't settle. She has a horrible sounding cough which wakes her up and then won't settle again. I'm really hungry again today, sticking to a low to average calorie day today as can't face fasting at the mo. Determined not to blow the diet this weekend! Food so far: (B) low fat Banaba yoghurt and Special K bar (L) (D) bacon steak, boiled potatoes and broccoli

Oh no, poor you guys. Horrible when they are upset especially in the middle of the night. Worth giving Bella some calpol for her cough? If it continues maybe worth going to dr in case she has an infection.

Good luck for your low food day. I'm starving and already had lunch at 12.09!! X

Oh no, poor you guys. Horrible when they are upset especially in the middle of the night. Worth giving Bella some calpol for her cough? If it continues maybe worth going to dr in case she has an infection.

Good luck for your low food day. I'm starving and already had lunch at 12.09!! X

She doesn't seem bothered about the cough but it wakes her up and then she's wide awake for around 30 minutes. Happy as Larry though so I know it could be a lot worse!
It sounds like a chesty cough and nothing worse than that but I think if she hasn't improved by tmrw I will take her to docs. X

Not much planned for today, it looks nice outside though so will make the most of it and get some fresh air.

Today's food:

(B) greek style muller bliss
Pineapple

(L) grilled breakfast (bacon, egg, toast, beans, hash browns)

(D) Chicken in mushroom sauce with pasta

hey lovely, hope you had a lovely weekend and got out and about!
What are the muller bliss like? i think I heard they are a little synful, but wondering if they are worth it?! (even tho I know you're not SW it any more!)
xxx

They are really nice :p not sure of syns but they are 140 calories which is reasonable. I would imagine they will be around 7 syns xx

Having another very hungry day today, I'm going to have to just get over it because no amount of healthy food is going to satisfy me today..

My poor Bella has a horrible sounding cough so I'm taking her to the doctors this afternoon, she did have a cold a couple of weeks ago so it seems that the cough is hanging around from that but would rather get it checked out!

Food:

(B) fruit and fibre with milk

(S) pineapple and muller bliss corner

(L) LM sausage sandwich with brown sauce
Melon

(D) pasta with pesto, Quorn pieces, bacon and onion

(A) meringue nest filled with strawberries and squirty cream

Last edited:
Hope Bella gets on ok and they can give her something to ease the nasty cough.

I think being on maternity leave makes me hungry ha ha. Not that I want to go back to work but hoping that I'll eat less then or at least think about food less!!

The doctor said it was viral and will go on it's own, I suspected that but did want to make sure.
She charmed everybody in the waiting room, she certainly knows how to turn on the cuteness ;)

Oh it does me too. I'm back in work next week for some keeping in touch days :-o pretty nervous! x

Bella in Asda yesterday, first time in a trolley <3

image-3196401813.jpg

image-3729165114.jpg

Not sure on food today will update as I go along. Walked to my sisters so lots of walking planned (an hour each way)

(B) fruit and fibre with milk

Aww look at Bella in the trolley - so cute!!! Hope she's on the mend very soon, although she looks from those pics like she's on good form :)

Your KIT days have flown round, honey! How much longer are you planning to have off? It's a scary thought, but I'm sure you'll have a great time catching up with your colleagues - they will have missed you loads!

xxx

She's so cute and looking so grown up! X

Back