Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Need to make more effort to post, it's weird now I'm out of the habit.
Bad weekend food wise, fast day tomorrow and a 100% week to follow x

Busy day here today - got up and got Bella and I ready to go in to the city centre. I had an appointment at the council so got that out the way and then looked round the shops, I was looking for a coat as its turned freezing but couldn't find one I really liked. Literally bumped in to my ex boyfriend who I haven't seen in 10 years!! Was so weird talking to him and got to admit my heart was fluttering like mad.. He said hello to Bella and she burst in to tears so maybe that was her way of telling me to stear clear ;)
He was never any good for me..

Met my mum for coffee which was lovely and then had my buddy mark round for the evening - just about to have a bath then bed :-D

Food:

(B) weetabix, milk and strawberry jam

(S) welsh cakes x3
skinny vanilla latte

(L) cheese, cucumber and ww honey and mustard dressing in wholemeal pitta
Apple
Grapes

(D) salmon, rice and peas

(S) 1.5 white chocolate cookies

1859 calories

Sounds a productive day. What do welsh cakes sound like? Although maybe I shouldn't find out!! Lol x

They are really nice, bit like a flat scone with sugar on top :p
Can get them from M&S x

Food today:

(B) 2 crumpets with philly

(L) cheese pitta with honey and mustard dressing
Strawberry yoghurt

(D) hunters chicken, roasted new potatoes and broccoli

(S) 2 rocky road hi-fis
3 organix carrot sticks

1478 calories

Last edited:
Oooh they sound nice :) xx

You're doing really well! Hope you and Bella are ok :) x

Oooh they sound nice :) xx

You're doing really well! Hope you and Bella are ok :) x

Thank you :) we are good thanks. Bella is so much happier now she can crawl about. I think she was very frustrated before x

Have had a lovely day today seeing an old school friend. Bella played really well with her 2 year old son <3
Food has been ok, was going to fast but woke up with a headache so put it back to tomorrow instead..

(B) weetabix, milk and chopped banana

(L) pitta and houmous
Hula hoops
Go ahead yoghurt slices x2

(D) southern fried chicken, baked beans and broccoli

(S) 2 rocky road hi fi bars

Total calories - 1648

Hi Nelly! How are you getting on? I'm back again and hoping I'll see my weight loss through this time! x

Hey hun welcome back :)
I've been AWOL for a few weeks but back now and trying hard to shift this weight for good ;) xx

Fast day today, been busy so it hasn't left me too much time to obsess about food.

We went to see my gran this morning (me, Bella, my sister and my nephew Jack) my gran has the early signs of Alzheimer's and doesn't remember Bella until I go and see her. She loves babies though and she is in her element when both bubbas are there :)
Grabbed a subway salad then met a friend for a coffee (I had a herbal tea) Bella has been charging about today so been chasing after her for most of it!

Food:

Chicken tika subway salad with ww honey and mustard dressing

Punnet of raspberries

Birds eye fish inspirations, mashed carrot and parsnip with broccoli

Jelly

Calories - 529

Weigh in this morning and I've lost a pound. Happy enough with that but as I've said many times before I need to step it up a gear. Would like to lose as much as possible before christmas.

The key for me is not going binge mad on a Saturday and then following on with the bad eating on a Sunday too... Plan today is have around 2000 calories which will include some snacks this evening - Charles is round tonight and wants to make burgers for dinner so will need to be careful there. Tmrw I will make a nice roast (don't think I've made one since having Bella!?) and try and get some exercise in. Would really like a 2lb loss next Saturday so got to work for it :-D

Back