Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

well done on your loss hun xx

how are you and Charles doing now? xxx

Thanks girls. Was mostly good yesterday.. Went over calories but didn't binge! Today I went to Nando's but didn't have chips or dessert :-D

Hmmmm, Charles and I are spending time together which is nice without all the crap that living together can bring - not sure how realistic this is going to be going forward but at the moment it's working well..

Food today:

(B) weetabix, milk and sugar

(L) Nando's - grilled chicken pitta, side salad and grilled halomui / Diet coke

(D) roast beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, broccoli and gravy

(S) kit kat

Thanks girls. Was mostly good yesterday.. Went over calories but didn't binge! Today I went to Nando's but didn't have chips or dessert :-D Hmmmm, Charles and I are spending time together which is nice without all the crap that living together can bring - not sure how realistic this is going to be going forward but at the moment it's working well.. Food today: (B) weetabix, milk and sugar (L) Nando's - grilled chicken pitta, side salad and grilled halomui / Diet coke (D) roast beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, broccoli and gravy (S) kit kat

Well done on food hun. Glad things are between between you and Charles. Where is he loving? Xx

Well done on food hun. Glad things are between between you and Charles. Where is he loving? Xx

Thank you :)
He is living in a shared house at the mo, not ideal really but the best thing for right now xx

Quick food update before bed

(B) weetabix, milk and spoonful of sugar

(L) Heinz tomato soup, warburtons thin with fried egg and ketchup

Kit kat orange bar
Mango

(D) pasta, Quorn pieces, onion and sweetcorn in roasted garlic and tomato sauce with cheese

Total 1492 although did nibble on a baby biscuit and couple of sweetcorn rings of Bella's

Hey food is looking fab well done on not eating loads in nandos :)
Are u doing calorie counting rather than Sw? Xx

I know! Was pleased with not munching loads in Nandos.

I've decided to do the 5.2 plan so two days a week I aim for a fast day (500 calories) I needed a change xx

Yesterday's fast day

M&S beef terryaki bites

2 pieces of fish in butter sauce, broccoli, carrot, runner beans and butternut squash

Mini welsh cake

Total calories 530

90 minutes walking

Have a whinge bag on my hands today (Bella) ;) I'm guessing she's got another tooth coming through! Was going to take her swimming for the first time but not sure if I should if she's not feeling great....

Was pleased with yesterday's fast day but I was soooo hungry, 500 calories really isn't enough. Especially now I'm making food for Bella as well so extra temptation to pick on things I shouldn't be. Today I need to stick to around 1600 - 1800 calories, even if I don't take B swimming the plan is to go this evening anyway so will need the energy.

(B) 1 sausage
Go ahead yoghurt break

(L)

(D)

Have a whinge bag on my hands today (Bella) ;) I'm guessing she's got another tooth coming through! Was going to take her swimming for the first time but not sure if I should if she's not feeling great.... Was pleased with yesterday's fast day but I was soooo hungry, 500 calories really isn't enough. Especially now I'm making food for Bella as well so extra temptation to pick on things I shouldn't be. Today I need to stick to around 1600 - 1800 calories, even if I don't take B swimming the plan is to go this evening anyway so will need the energy. (B) 1 sausage Go ahead yoghurt break (L) (D)

I've had a whinge bag on and off for a while now. These teeth have a lot to answer for. Hope you have a good day and Bella feels better soon x

Aww hope the tooth comes through soon!
Well done on sticking to your fast day.

Aww hope the tooth comes through soon!
Well done on sticking to your fast day.

She has been really grumpy today apart from when we took her swimming so I'm expecting teeth number 7 and 8 any day now (so far they have always come through in pairs!) x

I've had a whinge bag on and off for a while now. These teeth have a lot to answer for. Hope you have a good day and Bella feels better soon x

They really do don't they, absolute nightmare!

X

Ended up taking Bella swimming which she loved :-D so pleased she enjoyed it as wasn't sure. She's still been very grumpy today, really clingy and I've struggled to get anything done.. Hope she sleeps through as these are typically the days when she has a bad nights sleep so fingers crossed!

Food update:

(B) sausage
Go ahead yoghurt bar

(L) chicken, warburtons thin, spread
Dollop of greek yoghurt

(D) crispy chicken, new pots, beans, cheese, honey and mustard dressing

(S) 2 rocky roads, 2 organix baby biscuits

Oooops not a fruit or vegetable in sight! :-0

Glad Bella enjoyed swimming :) We have taken Emilia a few times and she loves it, hopefully we'll go again this weekend. Hope the teeth make an appearance soon! xxx

Glad Bella enjoyed swimming :) We have taken Emilia a few times and she loves it, hopefully we'll go again this weekend. Hope the teeth make an appearance soon! xxx

Still no sign of new teeth, sure it won't be long though.
Are you well? xx

Glad Bella enjoyed swimming. How did she sleep last night? Hope she is less whiney today. These teeth have a lot to answer for! X

She slept from 7pm till 7.30am so a good night here! :-D
I've started bathing her most nights and she seems to sleep really well after. I guess the swimming also tired her out xx

Spent the day with my sister and my nephew Jack today - Bella and Jack are really interacting together now, they are both crawling and follow each other around laughing :-D
It is seriously the cutest thing <3

Food:

(B) peach greek yoghurt and raspberries

(L) sushi
Toffee apple malt loaf
Chocolate malt loaf

(D) chicken in mushroom sauce with broccoli

(S) yoghurt bar, baby biscuit and 2 more toffee apple malt loafs!

Calories - 1469

Last edited:
Fast day today and I'm hungry!

Stir fry veg with light soy sauce
Soreen apple bar
2 pieces of fish with broccoli
10 calorie orange jelly
Options hot chocolate

490 calories

Back