Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

No teeth here either... really hope they start to make an appearance soon as they are obviously really bothering her! Hope you have a great weekend xxx

Have over indulged this weekend - not as badly as usual though so hoping this counts for something.. I've still been recording my calories and it could be LOTS worse! STS this week which is annoying as was hoping for 2 off :-/ oh well will try for that thus week x

Meant to be fasting today but may go up to 800 calories as feeling the stress. Bella had the mother of all tantrums this afternoon, have never heard anything like it - throwing herself back, sweating and screaming :-0 ended up giving her calpol as thought she might be in pain.. She's asleep now and has been for an hour. I'm trying very had to ignore the chocolate digestives in the cupboard!
Having my hair cut and highlighted this evening so will stop me munching for a couple of hours at least.

(B) yoghurt and musli rice cake

(L) scrambled eggs with mushrooms and onions

(D) 2 Quorn BBQ fillets with broccoli

(S) strawberries and low calorie jelly

503 calories

Finished today on 632 - no jelly in so had a muller and then an extra rice cake.
Poor Bella has been so sad today, defiantly teething and she has nappy rash which is usually a sign that another tooth is due :(

Finished today on 632 - no jelly in so had a muller and then an extra rice cake. Poor Bella has been so sad today, defiantly teething and she has nappy rash which is usually a sign that another tooth is due :(

Well done hun that's good going
Hope Bella settled. These teeth are more annoying than anyone warns you x

Well done on your food :)

Poor Bella :-( teeth are awful and Thomas only has one! Lol x

Have a cold and unable to taste very much!

(B) golden syrup oat so simple, milk and strawberries

(L) chicken salad
Pineapple
Chocolate lunchbox loaf

(D) not sure, was talk of a Chinese..

Is the lunch box loaf the sorreen? What's it like?!!
Chinese...?! Did you go for it?! Hope you're feeling ok huni! Xx

It was. It's quite nice, good for 100 calories :)
I had Chinese.. Chicken chow mein and beef with spring onions was nice but I ate the lot and then Charles gave me a box of lindor which haven't survived the evening :-/ what a pig I am!

Back on it tmrw. Hope your good xx

Morning hun! How is Bella today? Hope that tooth has made an appearance now!
Emilia is either giggling or crying at the moment... there's no middle ground. The Lindt chocolates wouldn't of lasted long here either as they are my faves xxx

This weekend has consisted of too much chocolate again.. Still not a complete binge though so there is improvement! ;) lost a pound this week, happy enough with that after my box of lindor on Tuesday night!

Bella seems better as well she's not quite as wingey - I'm back at work on Wednesday, terrified!!!

This weekend has consisted of too much chocolate again.. Still not a complete binge though so there is improvement! ;) lost a pound this week, happy enough with that after my box of lindor on Tuesday night! Bella seems better as well she's not quite as wingey - I'm back at work on Wednesday, terrified!!!

Mmm chocolate.
Glad Bella seems better
Oh gosh. That's come so quick. How you feeling about tht? X

This weekend has consisted of too much chocolate again.. Still not a complete binge though so there is improvement! ;) lost a pound this week, happy enough with that after my box of lindor on Tuesday night! Bella seems better as well she's not quite as wingey - I'm back at work on Wednesday, terrified!!!

We need chocolate hehe at least it wasn't a complete binge though, that's good :)
Well done on your loss!
Are you going back full time? X

Mmm chocolate.
Glad Bella seems better
Oh gosh. That's come so quick. How you feeling about tht? X

We need chocolate hehe at least it wasn't a complete binge though, that's good :)
Well done on your loss!
Are you going back full time? X

I have such a sweet tooth, love my chocolate!

I'm nervous... Got to get Bella across town to my sisters by bike (bought a trailer) test run today and she loved it but it does scare me a bit riding along. Part of me is looking forward to it and treating it as a bit of variety. Going to miss my girl though :( even if she has been an absolute terror this last week or so!
Very lucky that Im only going back to work 3 days (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) 9.30 until 3 x

Food:

(B) muller corner and raspberries

(L) crumpets with spread and marmite
Packet of mccoys

(D) hunters chicken, oven chips, broccoli and carrots

(A) go ahead yoghurt bar

50 min bike ride
1 hours walking

Total calories - 1522

Hey lovely!

Good food day yesterday!

I can understand you being anxious about tomorrow but I'm sure Bella will have a great time at nursery and you'll enjoy having a bit of 'you' time at work. Those hours are great - it's brilliant they're letting you do the 3 shorter days. One of my best friends was forced to go back full time and I really feel for her :(

Hope it's as sunny where you are as it is here today honey, and you have a fab day with the monkey!

xxx

Glad Bella is a bit better atm! Scary stuff about going back to work... I go back in January (full time :-( ) and as much as I'm going to miss Emilia I'm also looking forward to a bit of variety like you said xxx

Back