Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey, yes we are good thank you. Just busy being back at work. Hope all ok with you? Must catch up on everyone's diaries xx

Great to hear you're both doing ok and work is going well. All ok here thanks, I've started my 'keeping in touch days' at work and it's starting to dawn on me how hard work it's going to be going back full time :-(
That 5lb will be off in no time, you can do it!!! xxx

Quick food update: been a pig again today at work :-/

(B) chocolate chip muffin

(L) pasta, pesto, feta and tomatoes
Apple

(S) massive slice of chocolate cake

(D) southern fried chicken breast, oven chips, baby corn and runner beans

(S) cornetto :-/

Last edited:
Better day today. Walked in to town and back so got some exercise and fresh air. Bella has another cold the poor little mite :( been really clingy today. Hope she's feeling better tmrw as I'm working and Charles is looking after her.

Food:

(B) breakfast biscuits, muller greek mango

(L) sushi
2 satsumas
Skinny vanilla latte

(D) ham, onion, mushroom and cheese omelette

(S) cornetto

Great to hear you're both doing ok and work is going well. All ok here thanks, I've started my 'keeping in touch days' at work and it's starting to dawn on me how hard work it's going to be going back full time :-(
That 5lb will be off in no time, you can do it!!! xxx

How have the keeping in touch days gone?

It will be hard but I think the expectation is worse than the reality... I was really freaking out about leaving Bella but wasn't as bad as I'd feared.

What hours will you do when you go back? Will it be 5 days? xx

Better day today. Walked in to town and back so got some exercise and fresh air. Bella has another cold the poor little mite :( been really clingy today. Hope she's feeling better tmrw as I'm working and Charles is looking after her. Food: (B) breakfast biscuits, muller greek mango (L) sushi 2 satsumas Skinny vanilla latte (D) ham, onion, mushroom and cheese omelette (S) cornetto

Oh no hope Bella is better soon. Hard in the winter months, so much going around :(

Oh no hope Bella is better soon. Hard in the winter months, so much going around :(

She has a right stinker of a cold bit is happy enough in herself :) she's such a chatterbox at the moment, doesn't stop :) x

Still haven't managed to get back on track.. Night out fir friends 30th tonight which includes a 3 course meal. Feeling fat and frumpy but still not able to get myself in check. Hoping for a fresh start as of Monday. Would like to lose 7lbs by Christmas, which is very ambitious!

Bella has a horrible cold and cough but is happy enough. Lots of chatting, saying mamma, dadda and bubba <3

Still haven't managed to get back on track.. Night out fir friends 30th tonight which includes a 3 course meal. Feeling fat and frumpy but still not able to get myself in check. Hoping for a fresh start as of Monday. Would like to lose 7lbs by Christmas, which is very ambitious! Bella has a horrible cold and cough but is happy enough. Lots of chatting, saying mamma, dadda and bubba <3

Hope you're feeling ok now and had a good night out. Bet you looked better than you felt. It's so tough sticking to plan at the moment so don't be too tough on yourself.
Sounds like Bella is doing well. Hope the cold goes soon x

Hope you're feeling ok now and had a good night out. Bet you looked better than you felt. It's so tough sticking to plan at the moment so don't be too tough on yourself.
Sounds like Bella is doing well. Hope the cold goes soon x

I ended up feeling pretty good (well better than I expected I would) and had a good time - got to 9 o'clock though and I was ready for bed! Got home at 11.30 as was relying on a lift and got straight in to bed.
This Saturday we are off to see Kasabian, very excited but already feeling tired at the thought! I've got so lame!!!! ;) x

First day back on track!

(B) iced vanilla latte and fruyo peach yoghurt

(L) ham and couscous salad
Melon and grapes

(D) fish finger sandwiches (6 ff and 2 warburtons thins with ketchup)

(S) breakfast biscuits

Total calories - 1548

748 calories of exercise :-D used biking Bella to my sisters and back and walking my nieces to school and back - love it when you incorporate exercise in to daily life.

Glad you had a good night and great you're getting so much exercise :)

Haha I know what you mean about being too tired to go out! X

Chilled out day today. Popped to tesco with my sister and the babies. My mum then came on her way home from work for a cuppa. Going to watch the kardashians and go to bed!

(B) 2 satsumas
Coffee

(L) ham and cheese thins
Philly cheese thingy

(D) fish with vegetable curry and butternut squash

(S) breakfast biscuits
Options mint

Food has been good the last 2 days. Planning a fast day tmrw, haven't done one in a few weeks and I will be at work..
Just got out of the bath and now I'm going to watch Frozen for the 1st time. Excited! :-D

(B) oat do simple golden syrup

(L) ww ready meal
Coffee

(D) 2 Thai Quorn fillets
Broccoli
Roasted swede, carrot and parsnip

(S) fox's biscuit
Tunnock caramel bar
Breakfast biscuits

Total cals - 1561
1 hour walk

Enjoy Frozen, I love it!

Thanks both :) I loved it. Can't wait to watch all the Disney films with Bella when she's older. I'm sure frozen will be a favourite x

Fast day today:

(L) subway chicken tika salad (137) light mayo (20)

Rice crispy bar (83)
6 baby rice cakes (48)

(D) tlc ready meal, chicken, baby pots, carrots and green beans with gravy (280) with added broccoli (15)

584 calories
Used over 700 in exercise today so can't wait for breakfast tmrw!

Back