Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hope you and Bella are good hun xxx
How things with Charles? X

Hey, all ok here thanks. Me and Charles went to see Kasabian on Saturday night so stayed overnight in a hotel while my mum had Bella. Had a great time and Bella enjoyed herself at grandmas :) was nice to just be the two of us but I was very glad to pick my little one up the next day.

Today is our 9 year anniversary. We celebrated by having a very intense counselling session (lol) don't know if I've mentioned on here that we are seeing a counsellor? He is now cooking steak!

How are you and gorgeous Oliver? Xx

Hey gorgeous! Well done on your fast day this weekend - you're such a superstar.

If you loved Frozen try Tangled - you'll love it! xxx

Hey you. Lovely to "see" you! I must catch up on your diary. Returning to work has floored me!
All good with you?

I've seen tangled, loved it!! Xx

Hey, all ok here thanks. Me and Charles went to see Kasabian on Saturday night so stayed overnight in a hotel while my mum had Bella. Had a great time and Bella enjoyed herself at grandmas :) was nice to just be the two of us but I was very glad to pick my little one up the next day. Today is our 9 year anniversary. We celebrated by having a very intense counselling session (lol) don't know if I've mentioned on here that we are seeing a counsellor? He is now cooking steak! How are you and gorgeous Oliver? Xx

Sounds promising. Hope counselling is helping. Steak sounds good. We are fine thanks, still not managing masses of sleep but c'est la vie xx

How did the counselling go? Hope it went well and you enjoyed the steak! X

Hey yummy mummy!

So pleased to hear you're getting to spend some quality time with Charles. Counselling is always tough but hope it's starting to improve things for you both.

xxx

Sounds promising. Hope counselling is helping. Steak sounds good. We are fine thanks, still not managing masses of sleep but c'est la vie xx

The counselling is tough going, Charles doesn't want to be there at all and things are being discussed that are hard for us both to hear but it's got to be done if we are going to make it work.
I know relationships can be hard at times but jeeez.... If it wasn't for Bella I know I would have walked away :(

Fasting today and I can only think of food. Got some slim pasta from holland and barret which is 21 cals per serving... Going to give it a go tonight :-/ I'm not too hopeful!

Sounds like a really neg post bit I'm actually really well ;) have had a lovely day out and about with my little rascal, she's trying to walk and can with the support of her walker... I'm
Scared - don't get a minutes peace as it is ;) Xx

Wow, been seriously neglectful of my diary! Food hasn't been particularly good the last few weeks and I'm scared to face the scales.. An aiming for a good week in the run up to Christmas. Have had nights out and Christmas party plus pizza in the office yesterday. Also have a stinking cold so just want to hibernate and eat!

Bella lovely :) constantly on the go, in to everything. Currently looking at childcare options as me and my sister have decided its for the best that someone else minds her while I work 3 days a week (my sister has 4 children and having Bella on top has proved harder than she thought) thought it would be easy to find a solution but proving tougher than I thought it would be :-0

image-3919006150.jpg

Wow, been seriously neglectful of my diary! Food hasn't been particularly good the last few weeks and I'm scared to face the scales.. An aiming for a good week in the run up to Christmas. Have had nights out and Christmas party plus pizza in the office yesterday. Also have a stinking cold so just want to hibernate and eat!

Bella lovely :) constantly on the go, in to everything. Currently looking at childcare options as me and my sister have decided its for the best that someone else minds her while I work 3 days a week (my sister has 4 children and having Bella on top has proved harder than she thought) thought it would be easy to find a solution but proving tougher than I thought it would be :-0

View attachment 161143

It's so difficult to be good food wise this time of year especially if working. At my office there is chocolates, cakes, biscuits, pies on a daily basis. Don't miss all that temptation really.

Childcate is way more complicated than I ever managed. We put oliver names on a waiting list for nursery before he was even born. Madness. Hope you find something soon that you're happy with.

Love the pic of Bella. Such a cutie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back on plan today! Still have biscuits, cheese and chocolates in but feel blah and need a healthy day. Had oat so simple with raspberries for breakfast not sure what else I will have but plan on lots of fruit and veg.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas x

Food update:

(B) oat so simple and raspberries

(L) cheese sarnie and cheese and onion crinkle crisps

(S) 5 pigs in blankets

(D) chicken wrapped in bacon with BBQ sauce. Broccoli, carrots and cauliflower and a handful of pasta

Last edited:
It's 10pm and I haven't eaten any chocolate yet. The matchmakers are calling me though so I'm going to go to bed before I indulge! ;)

Well done you. The quality street have attacked me tonight!!

2 good days on plan followed by a naughty day today eating chocolate, cheese and biscuits. Nice healthy low calorie day planned for tomorrow :)

Got to have a good day today.

(B) fried egg on toast with spread

(S) pancake with spread
Raspberries

Was it a good day? X

Unfortunately it was very bad.. Same as today!
Fresh start tmrw. 2015 is the year of shifting the podge :) xx

Happy new year minis friends :)

Having a day at home just me and my bubs who is poorly :(

(B) Cheerios with milk

(L) tiger tiger noodles
Lindor ball

(D) fried egg on toast

(S) mint matchsticks
Kids cereal bar

Last edited:
Happy new year Hun. Oh no, what's wrong with Bella? Xx

Thanks Penny :)

She's been off for a few days, off her food, tired and miserable... was starting to think it might be a chest infection but she's really perked up this evening and drunk nearly her whole bedtime bottle so I'm happy :) will see how she is tomorrow and if no improvement ill take her to docs. x

Back