(B) pitta with Wensleydale and cranberries

(L) carrot cake bar
Fruyo peach yoghurt and raspberries

(D) chicken and bacon salad with cheese from subway

(S) baby biscuit
3 toffee pennys

Low cal day - 1081

Last edited:
Hungry after yesterday's low calorie day, going to aim for another one today although maybe 1400 so not quite as low.
Braved the scales.. Ouch! Oh well onwards and downwards ;)

Bella is much better today, drunk a decent sized bottle and has had porridge for breakfast, hurrah!!!! ;) just waiting for her to wake up and then we are going to go for a walk and a bit of retail therapy.

Food today:

(B) pitta and Wensleydale

(S) goodies cereal bar

Food update:

(S) cereal bar

(L) cous cous and tuna infusions pot
2 biscuits
3 crackers

(D) Quorn fillet, pasta, stir in sauce, mushrooms and cheese

I'm aware I haven't any fruit or veg... Just haven't got round to doing a proper shop. Thought I had frozen veg in freezer but just checked and I haven't :-/

Hello lovely!

Happy New Year! Glad to hear Bella is on the mend. Did you guys have a lovely Christmas?

I'm still catching up on diaries after being off the wagon for faaaaaar too long!!

xxx

Hungry after yesterday's low calorie day, going to aim for another one today although maybe 1400 so not quite as low.
Braved the scales.. Ouch! Oh well onwards and downwards ;)

Bella is much better today, drunk a decent sized bottle and has had porridge for breakfast, hurrah!!!! ;) just waiting for her to wake up and then we are going to go for a walk and a bit of retail therapy.

Food today:

(S) goodies cereal bar

Glad Bella is better. Love wensleydale, but I have no portion control at all x

Hello lovely!

Happy New Year! Glad to hear Bella is on the mend. Did you guys have a lovely Christmas?

I'm still catching up on diaries after being off the wagon for faaaaaar too long!!

xxx

Hey :-D happy new year to you too! I'm exactly the same and have all my usual diaries to catch up on. Thank you for popping in, I'm really going to lose this 2 stone! Xx

Today's been a funny old day food wise... Started off ok with 2 poached eggs in 2 small pittas. Then I went over to my nans and had a serious choccie binge, I'm talking 1000 calories :-0 have pulled it back by just having a salad for dinner so my total cals have only reached 1538. Tomorrows meals are planned and will be lots healthier.

Bella is at the childminders and I'm not at with so feeling lost :-/ sorted the bedroom out and bagged up loads of clothes for charity.

Food:

(B) blueberry wheats, milk, strawberries and blueberries

(L) 2 thins, 3 LM sausages, 2 dairylea triangles and ketchup

(D) steak, sweet potato mash, salad

Weird day today. Things still up and down when it comes to me and Charles. Haven't spoken for a week (unless to do with Bella) and tonight I've agreed to let him come over to talk, don't know whats come over me! Really need to sort it out though :-/

Aww hope it goes well x

Weird day today. Things still up and down when it comes to me and Charles. Haven't spoken for a week (unless to do with Bella) and tonight I've agreed to let him come over to talk, don't know whats come over me! Really need to sort it out though :-/

Ah good luck hun. Hope things go ok. Are you still having councilling?

So you found a babysitter? Did Bella enjoy it? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks girls, still complicated ;-)

Bella loves going to the childminder, it's only 2 days a week and then Charles has her on the 3rd day. I'm enjoying being back at work too so all good.

Fast day today which has gone surprisingly well! I've been busy all day which I think is key.

3 baby biscuits (got to stop buying these, I like them way more than Bella does) (111)

Huge plate of broccoli in cheese sauce and a portion of cod in butter sauce (273)

Raspberry yoghurt (81)

Picked at Bellas dinner (30)

Total 495

Been at work today and B at the childminders. Foods been ok, birthday cake at work though! :-0

This day last year was my last day before going off on maternity leave, what a difference a year makes!

(B) waffles with spread and jam

(L) pork and stuffing sarnie
Apple
Satsuma

(S) birthday cake
2 mini cheese and broccoli crustless quiches
5 chocs

(D) 2 Quorn fillets with rocket salad and feta cheese

1980 calories

High calories today, hope I can pull it back tmrw and Sunday and get a loss this week!

(B) blueberry wheats, strawberries, blueberries and milk

(L) spinach and ricotta tortellini
3 mini broccoli and cheese quiches

(S) satsuma
Birthday cake
6 celebrations

(D) birds eye fish fillet, beans, cabbage and leek

Total calories - 2154 :-/

Have woken up today and decided to fast today rather than tmrw. Fancy a roast tmrw and there is no way I can manage that on a 500 cal day.
It's so windy and rainy here so will probably have a day in doors with my little boo (who can now walk) <3 very proud!
Got my friend mark round this afternoon, hope he doesn't bring cake! x

Chicken tikka chunks and rocket salad

Fish in parsley sauce with broccoli

Fruyo blueberry yoghurt and raspberries

Lots of green and fruit tea

Cals 539 but I'm happy with that :)

Last edited:
Back