Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Have woken up today and decided to fast today rather than tmrw. Fancy a roast tmrw and there is no way I can manage that on a 500 cal day.
It's so windy and rainy here so will probably have a day in doors with my little boo (who can now walk) <3 very proud!
Got my friend mark round this afternoon, hope he doesn't bring cake! x

Chicken tikka chunks and rocket salad

Fish in parsley sauce with broccoli

Fruyo blueberry yoghurt and raspberries

Lots of green and fruit tea

Cals 539 but I'm happy with that :)

Hope you had a lovely roast today. Clever Bella walking. Bet it's even harder work now though x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yesterday's fast went to plan but today I've eaten way too many lindor chocolates :-/
The scales really aren't loving me at the moment either. Going to look in to trying out the new sw diet I keep hearing about alongside my 2 fast days and see if that gives me a little bit of a push in the right direction!

Did day 1 of 30ds today, was so much harder than I remember and I didn't even use weights! x

Food:

(B) danio (157)

(L) sushi
Apple (412)

(S) chocolate (box of lindor now demolished!) (430)

(D) Quorn nuggets, mashed sweet potato,carrot and swede, cabbage and leek with gravy (618)

May have a flake or a Special K bar in a mo. the plan is to fast tmrw.

Food:

(B) danio (157)

(L) sushi
Apple (412)

(S) chocolate (box of lindor now demolished!) (430)

(D) Quorn nuggets, mashed sweet potato,carrot and swede, cabbage and leek with gravy (618)

May have a flake or a Special K bar in a mo. the plan is to fast tmrw.

Mmm lindors

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey gorgeous! Well done on the fast and the shred - all really positive stuff. And now the Lindors are gone, they can't tempt you any more :) xxx

Hi hun, how are you and Bella?
Looks like you're still doing fabulously!!! x

We are good thank you :) how are you and your little one?
Really struggling to shed the Christmas gain! :-/ xx

Hey gorgeous! Well done on the fast and the shred - all really positive stuff. And now the Lindors are gone, they can't tempt you any more :) xxx

Hey thank you for the positive post! I can only keep trying right!? Xx

Hey

Feeling so bloated it's unreal! Still 7lbs up from the beginning of December and I can really feel it, it's taking a lot to get rid of it :(
Think I need to really look in to a detox style thing to give me a quick start again..

Food:

(B) blueberry wheats, milk and raspberries

(L) ham and light mayo sarnie
Nakd bar
Fruyo peach yoghurt

(S) apple

(D) cous cous, Quorn nuggets and mushrooms

Still haven't decided on a plan to get rid of the Xmas bulge so have been bumbling along with 5.2.. Yesterday was supposed to be a fast day but I ended on 776, could be worse I guess! ;)

Foodie day:

(B) oats, milk, raspberries and rasins

(L) chicken soup
2x wholemeal from 400g loaf
Muller light

(S) 4 sw mini quiches (tuna and sweetcorn)

(D) egg fried rice, chicken, peppers and onions in BBQ seasoning

(S) 4 cream egg biscuits
Half a barney cake

Cals - 1962
40 minute bike ride

Yesterday's 500 cal fast day turned in to 800 and today's 1200 planned day has turned in to 1700! Can't stop snacking :-/

Really long walk in the sunshine this morning with Bella wfuch was lovely, then I worked this afternoon. Just about to watch the big brother eviction :)

Food:

(B) oats, milk, cherries & a spoonful of nuttella

(L) 2 wholemeal bread with a laughing cow light cheese triangle and cherry tomatoes

(S) 2 dark chocolate digestives
2 alpen light lemon bars

(D) chicken tikka salad with light mayonnaise and a warburtons thin

(S) 6 cadburys cream egg biscuits ??

Hi hun! Hope you are ok :) x

Hey all sorry for lack of posting. Been busy and off plan.. Today was meant to be first day back but I've got a tummy bug :-0 feel rough.

Bella turned one yesterday, actually can't believe I have a 1 year old. She just gets more and more gorgeous everyday <3

Plan is to get over this bug (can't see me eating much, if anything today) and straight back on track with food and exercise x

Back