Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Happy Birthday Bella!!
Hope she had a lovely birthday and you feel better soon xx

Thanks girls :) much better and in track. Feeling determined to get some weight off and get fit. Decided to have 4 red days a week, 2 fast days and 1 green/extra easy and see where I go with that.. Also need to work in more hardcore exercise!

Food:

(B) oat so simple with strawberry jam and cherries

(L) roast chicken mugshot
Mango & danio yoghurt
Natural bar

(D) steak, mushrooms, broccoli, peas and green beans with about 6 oven chips

(S) kinder bar

70 minute walk
50 squats

Decided to start running again. It's free, effective and I can fit it around my life style. Today was day 2 and my legs ache!
Food wise I'm eating what I've got in until I shop at the weekend for my red days/fast days ;)

(B) baked oats

image-831670552.jpg

(L) chicken, avavado and houmous sandwich

(D) Quorn nuggets, jacket, beans and light mayo

(S) strawberries and strawberry yoghurt

Calories - 1481

Decided to start running again. It's free, effective and I can fit it around my life style. Today was day 2 and my legs ache!
Food wise I'm eating what I've got in until I shop at the weekend for my red days/fast days ;)

(B) baked oats

View attachment 166226

(L) chicken, avavado and houmous sandwich

(D) Quorn nuggets, jacket, beans and light mayo

(S) strawberries and strawberry yoghurt

Calories - 1481

That all looks and sounds DELISH my lovely!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey lovely,

Great to hear you sounding so positive. I need to borrow some of your motivation!

Well done on the running. I have 7.5 weeks until my 10k and haven't got over 4km yet! Need to up my game!! Any tips?

Baked oats look delish! I definitely need to try these xxx

Food looks and sounds lovely hun! And well done on the running!!

Also, a happy belated birthday to Bella! Where has that year gone?! xxx

Hey lovely,

Great to hear you sounding so positive. I need to borrow some of your motivation!

Well done on the running. I have 7.5 weeks until my 10k and haven't got over 4km yet! Need to up my game!! Any tips?

Baked oats look delish! I definitely need to try these xxx

Hey :-D

You still have time! Hmmmm tips... Are you running the whole 4k at the mo or is it a mixture of walk/jog/run?

The baked oats were really nice actually although i forgot to add vanilla essence and had with a little sugar rather than sweetener as was sharing with bubs xx

Food looks and sounds lovely hun! And well done on the running!!

Also, a happy belated birthday to Bella! Where has that year gone?! xxx

Seriously Jess where has the last year gone?? It's really flown by hasn't it xxx

Second day off today (I work Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays) spent it with my sister, Bella and my nephew which is always lovely <3
Today was a rest from jogging, will go back out tmrw evening while Charles sits in with Bella. I've joined in a weightloss competition with a few ppl I know, the plan is to all put £10 in the pot and the first one to lose 10lbs gets the money - I'm quite competitive so this is right up my street ;)

(B) 2 crumpets with flora and marmite
Half a banana

(L) Quorn turkey steak, cheese slice, light mayo, Tom sauce and 2 pieces of wholemeal toasted

(D) 2 stuffed red peppers (goats cheese and spinach) Quorn nuggets, sweetcorn and beetroot

(S) danio yoghurt

Good looks good and love the competition idea :)

Hope you and Charles are getting along x

Hey :-D You still have time! Hmmmm tips... Are you running the whole 4k at the mo or is it a mixture of walk/jog/run? The baked oats were really nice actually although i forgot to add vanilla essence and had with a little sugar rather than sweetener as was sharing with bubs xx

Running the whole lot, which is ok but feel like 10k is a marathon in comparison!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, hope you and Bella are well xxx

Back