Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey girls, sorry for the lack of updates. All ok here thanks. Bella is a beautiful cheeky monkey and is growing up so fast! I'm really enjoying the balance of being at home and 3 days at work a week.
Started learning to drive which is something I've always meant to do but just never got round to, have had 8 hours do far and it's going well although nowhere near test stage ;)

Have also started a vlcd this week, I've been messing about with the 2 stone leftover from pregnancy and I decided that enough is enough! I'm only on day 5 and it is hard but I'm hoping this is going to be the kick start I need. Hope you are all well, need to catch up on diaries x

Lovely to hear from you :) So glad you and Bella are doing ok and life is good for you at the moment!
Looking forward to hearing about your VLCD journey xxx

Great to hear from you lovely.

Sounds like a few of us have changed plans recently - I'm on cal counting 5:2 and loving it. I'm sure the VLCD will give you the kick start you need.

xxx

Hi hun! Glad you're doing well, and good luck with the vlcd! :) As you know I did one last year and loved it! I'll probably try again once I'm able to after this baby ;)

xxxx

Thank girls. :) had my first weigh in this morning and I lost a whopping 9lbs! Gobsmaked!!!! Such a huge loss (was secretly hoping for 7lbs) and really, really motivated to carry on for another week.
Set a target of 4lbs off for next week, hope I can do it.

Glad to hear you are all well xx

Wow, what a great loss!
Well done you :) x

thats fantastic!!!! well done hun :) xxx

Thanks girls :) dare I say it? I'm actually really enjoying this plan so far (I know it's less than 2 weeks in at the moment) but I'm enjoying the basicness of the plan. When Charles offers me something it feels much easier saying no now that I have a strict plan to follow. I had got in to the habit of binging again at the weekends and it was spilling in to the week too... Plus I was nibbling a bit of everything I made for Bella.

I'm hopeful I can give this another good couple of weeks before switching to a healthy eating and exercise plan to lose and then maintain, just need that kick start :)

Thanks girls :) dare I say it? I'm actually really enjoying this plan so far (I know it's less than 2 weeks in at the moment) but I'm enjoying the basicness of the plan. When Charles offers me something it feels much easier saying no now that I have a strict plan to follow. I had got in to the habit of binging again at the weekends and it was spilling in to the week too... Plus I was nibbling a bit of everything I made for Bella.

I'm hopeful I can give this another good couple of weeks before switching to a healthy eating and exercise plan to lose and then maintain, just need that kick start :)

Lovely post to read. How things going with Charles? Improved I hope x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lovely post to read. How things going with Charles? Improved I hope x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeh we are doing good thank you :) things are much improved xx

Lost 3lbs this week, happy with that :) still enjoying the plan and will continue for as long as I do. Aiming for 2lbs next week which will give me my stone award. Need to up my calories after this week though as I really want to get back in
To my exercise (currently doing nothing but walking as too few calories per day)

In another news, my toddler is a monster! She's so stroppy and shouts and bawls when she doesn't get her own way.. When I'm not around though she is as good as gold :-/

Congrats my lovely! So pleased for you - and love the fact you're enjoying it.

So tricky about Bella - I think one of my friends went through a similar phase with her little one. It will pass :) xxx

Well done on your fabulous loss lovely lady!
Sorry to hear Bella is being a bit of a tinker at the moment, hopefully it is just a phase and will pass very soon xxx

Well done on your fabulous loss lovely lady!
Sorry to hear Bella is being a bit of a tinker at the moment, hopefully it is just a phase and will pass very soon xxx

Congrats my lovely! So pleased for you - and love the fact you're enjoying it.

So tricky about Bella - I think one of my friends went through a similar phase with her little one. It will pass :) xxx

Thank you both. She has been much better this week (apart from bedtimes when she is always a terror ;) )

Weigh In today and lost a pound, I'm ok with that and feel like I want to carry on the vlcd route for now. I'm hopeful that next week I will have a much better loss to make up for it.

Sarah congrats on your run, you've done so well, such an achievement!

Jade how's your little one?
Xx

Ahh thanks beautiful! I can't believe I did it to be honest - if you'd told me at Christmas I would be able to run 10k without stopping by Easter, I wouldn't have believed you!

Are you thinking about running again? You were really good!

Well done on another loss this week - this new plan really seems to suit you. xxx

Back