Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: Pig to Twig!

Thanks Jim... that's what I figured. :)

No worries Loz, good luck love.

hi all :) sorry i've not replied to anyone, been working and walking a fair bit so haven't had a chance to get on the computer!

angelchaser hows it going??? what day are you on now?? i was really nervous my first few days bcos i kept expecting these massive headaches, fortunately for me though i think i was one of the lucky ones!! I felt absolutely fine at the start and now, lucky day 13 lol, i feel great. I have so much more energy, i walk when i'm bored instead of eating crisp after crisp after crisp! I don't nap in the day anymore, i'm never ever bloated, i just generally feel really good, and clean inside, its very strange, but at the same time it makes sense!

Jim WI went well, down 9lbs and lost 2inches off my bust, hips, tum and waist! All in a week, so i'm very happy! Also, the 1st week i didn't really do any exercise, not sure why, think i was trying to find my feet and sort of re-organise my life!!

Right peoples i must go, got some chicken to grill and work in 45mins, hope everyones still going strong :) xxx shell

Good news then Shell, lost weight and inches. Shame about the bust though ;)

hey shell! 9lbs is awesome! not to mention the 2 inches... well done you!!!:talk017:

I'm on Day 3 now - no massive headaches so far but felt a bit fuzzy in the head today. fingers crossed thats the worst that happens! I'm really loving the food, though I had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and if i've lost anything its a 1/4 pound so far - hopefully i'll lose something by day 7 tho!!! I'm trying to makeup their butternut ssquash soup recipe atm - hope it tastes as delicious as i imgaine!

Are you taking the supplements they suggest??? I've got some of them but wondering if I need all of them??

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to IPD, am a previous LLifer, but can't get back into again. I KNOW carbs really affect me, and want to cut them down/out and someone recommended the diet to me.

Have previously done atkins, hubby loved that one and lost weight easily on it, I didn't loose so easily.

Have ordered my books, any hints or tips would be grateful

Witchy X

ps exactly where is the IPD forum, the link for pig2twig just takes me to a blog

Last edited:
Hi witchy, and welcome, I don't think there is an IPD forum, just this thread on the low carb forum.

Hmmm, well I have been doing Atkins for a long long time love. :)

Hi Witchy!

the pig 2 twig is just a blog as far as i can see, tried looking around but just got lost!

Welcome to the diet! Hope u like this.. i struggled with LighterLife too but i'm finding this easier to take!

Lori x

lol jim is the low carb guru!!!
Thanks for the support everyone :) it helps a lot!!
Got weigh in 2moro, argh i'm so nervous! i keep having wierd dreams that someone sneaks into my room at night to put sweets in my mouth to kick me out of ketosis, haha, i'm gettin suspiscious of everyone in my house now!!

Angelchaser (loz???) - yeh i'm taking every single bloody supplement on that list! 4 of them are MASSIVE!!! i think they're starting to scrape my throat cos its been a bit sore the past couple of days, oh oh lol.
I'm not sure how vital it is to take them all, i think the co-enzyme Q10 one (the expensive one!) is thrown in for energy and as a pick me up more than a vital vitamin you could be missing from food if you know what i mean??
How's your water drinking going?? I still think of it as a chore to drink so much water but hopefully as time passes it'll just become normal to drink drink drink all the time!! I used to go all day with just 1 glass of juice before i started this, not good at all!!

Hi witchy welcome to the easiest diet you've ever done!!! lol, unless you have a sweet tooth, i imagine it'd be quite annoying then!
I think at one point on pigtotwig there was a forum, but i reckons they've either taken it down or its broke down for a while?
Good luck anyway :)

Speak 2moro peoples xxx

There is a forum but for some reason it's gone really funny! You used to be able to access it from

pig2twig

but now I think you can only access it through the direct link:

Pig2Twig Forum

Give it a go - works for me. Shame the site isn't working properly, but the forums are still active and others are still posting.

Good luck with it!

Hi Shell - It's Lori, Loz, Lozza, hey you over there, oi.... whichever suits really! :cool:

Crossing all my bits for your WI - you did fantastically last time!!! Just remember that the first is always the biggie, the rest is the key to success! (that's not the catchiest catchphrase is it? I'll have to work on something that rhymes!!!)

I find the water quite easy cuz I'm addicted to the stuff- I've been known to quite happily drink 8 litres in a day! Altho I'm finding that since starting the diet i'm peeing almost every hour on the hour at work which is quite annoying! I'm hoping its just my body adjusting!!!!

fatgirlsslims - thanks for the link to the forum! I'll have to have a proper look now!

Lori

Morning all, big day today Shell. :)

Hi All

I used to do Celebrity Slim, but I gave up on that.

I'm now on Day 5 of IPD and feeling fine and full of energy.
I had a slight headache on Day 3. The evening of Day 1, I was really tired, but I think that was down to not taking any supplements. I learnt my lesson very quickly and started taking them from Day 2.

Holland and Barrett have whey protein and coenzyme Q10 on special offer at the moment.

I also had a Wii Active delivered last week, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I plan to start the 30 day challenge that is on it, this evening.

Will keep you all posted on my progress.

Jenni

Hi jenni and welcome aboard. Good Luck!

I wondered what had happened to the Pig2Twig forum. I haven't been able to access it for ages. It kept telling me my details were wrong - I knew they were right!

I registered again with another address but still can't access the forum.

If anyone can, please can they tell the Mods that lots of us are locked out? Thanks to anyone who can do this.

Hi Karmawitch

It will be great to have a buddy. I'll wait until the 15th and we can start the challenge together then.

Thanks

Jenni

Back