Neris and Indias idiot proof diet

Right, i must dedicate some time today to reading the book, to make sure i am doing everything correctly. I have been guessing so far.:eek:

From what I've read here, there and everywhere, I don't think you are really;) Not sure whether a CD shake would come into it. Sure there must be sugars in it.

BUT...you are so far doing your own twist on it and it's worked. You've lost weight and now into ketosis :clap: That's fab and just goes to show that you can do it.

If you want to do the IPD clean though, then you're probably in a better place now....having already got in ketosis, and will minimalize any margin of error.

Gather up your tools (read the book...buy the stuff and get over to that NLP forum) to give yourself more chances of success.

Then do it. Just keep going. Eyes on the target and all that;)

Thanks for the support KD, you really are lovely! xx:hug99:

I was in Tesco yesterday & bought the book....it is fab! I read almost half of it in the bath last night & it really is like it was written for me!!

Only problem is I absolutely categorically cannot stand eggs or fish so dont really think I would be able to do this properly!!€

Hands up, i still havent had the time to read the book. :eek:I have just expanded my business by 50%, so i have been concentrating on work. Hopefully i will get around to reading it soon...

Let me know how you get on with it Kazz, if you try!!

Wish i could switch off from business, but its my baby and all consuming! Such is life when you're self employed!

Promise i will read it soon...:eek:

So are you enjoying what you are doing my dear?? :hug99:

Work or diet?

I am a foot health practitioner; another name for a chiropodist, and i love my work. I have just taken over about 150 new clients from a retiring chiropodist, so i am now snowed under! :D:D

Diet; well, i like low carb diets, i can stick to them, but the weight loss always stops after a few weeks! Has this time too.:( Think i have lost about 11lb in total. ( 9lb, 1lb, 1lb.) Not great, is it??

I AM finally reading the book though! Hopefully i will realise where i am going wrong!

That's still 11 lbs in three weeks. Maybe you just need a little tweaking?? :hug99:

Yes, i hopefully i can carry on with the diet as i like the food. We'll see. Thanks for the:hug99:, here's one for you DQ!! xx:hug99:

How are you getting on? Must take a look at your thread!

I'm doing ok - adjusting CD plans to fit with what my Dr will accept and so far, so good! :) Will keep up with you properly now....

Hey wannabemine- I too am doing the IPD with Cambridge... Many people frown at combining diets; but I say if it works for you then that's all that counts! (and obviously so long as it is safe).

I am on day 5- and I bought the books today... Had my head in them half of the day!

I have no NLP experience/knowledge... all I know is that positive frame of mind counts for so much. If we constantly allow our minds to jibber negative thoughts at us all the time it is difficult to make a success, and appreciate our successes of anything. It is about learning to appreciate the smaller things!

You have lost 11lbs in those three weeks! That's a fantastic loss!!! Never belittle it! So long as you are going in the right direction, or even maintaining does it really matter at what speed seeing as you have had such success already?

Appreciate the little things more and you will succeed!!

Good luck
Vicky

xxx

Back