Neris & India's Idiot-proof Diet

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Mini-Me-Maria, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Mini-Me-Maria

Mini-Me-Maria New Member

:welcome2:Hi this is my first time here and I am really keen on starting the N & I diet but hesitate because of the past history on low carb diets. Can anyone put my mind at rest. How have you done on this diet. Any problems and how successful?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

I am on Atkins (vegetarian version!) but I have this book and can't see why anyone would fail to do well on it. The plan is basic low-carbing with all the benefits this brings.

I don't know your past history when low-carbing but I personally love it and am enjoying very good results. I hope the same will happen for you.

Good luck and please keep posting!

4. Mini-Me-Maria

Mini-Me-Maria New Member

Thank you for going to the trouble of replying. I have decided to give this diet a miss and am going for the Slimming World instead.
    All the best for 2010 x

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Ah okay! Good luck then x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.