nervous about having sins!! how daft?

The thing is, lots of people on here swear that by using syns, their weight loss actually increases. I use just abou all mine (usually at the weekend - bad girl!) but like to leave myself with about 10 syns free come WI. So I aim for 60 rather than 70, that way I know I have something to play with if I haven't counted properly (like gone over on milk one day, for example).

Trust me, have your syns. I know it's scary, but they're there to be used.

xx

I started SW on Monday and still getting my head around after being a WW girl for a while (;)).

I have only used 5-6 syns a day, which consists of a treat size twirl or maltesers in bed whilst reading a book......total indulgence!!!

Buy saving at least 10 syns a day, I know that when I go to a friends tonight for dinner, I can eat and drink (in moderation) and not worry :D

I have read alot on here that people find their weight loss slow down if they don't use their syns, so I will start using them all each day next week.

i think the idea is to use them every day, and if you end up plateauing you can cut down on syns. i'll be stuffed when i plateau as i hardly have any anyway! doh!

It goes against the grain doesnt it, we have been programmed... to loose weight we have to eat less and deprive ourselves.
Thats why SW is better .... its a healthy eating plan.
I eat my full quota of everything, each week i weigh in and expect to gain because of how much i have eaten but every week i loose !!

I rejoined last night and my consultant said to use the whole 15 for now.

I've only had 4.5 today though, I'm just not hungry enough to indulge. I might treat myself to a hot choccy before bed but that's not exactly going to hit 15 lol.

I am certain that the weekend will see me wanting more though.

Back