Nervous about leaving LL

fatbegone

I have been on LL for 3 weeks now, but since I discovered CD I am changing on Friday. Not told my LLC yet as I am worried she will get angry. How silly is that??

Think about it this way Hun. Both LLCs and CDCs are business people. By paying your LLC for her services you're effectively employing her, what you choose to do is up to you, she can't be cross with you because you've chosen to use a different more cost effective service.

I know you probably feel a bit of loyalty to your LLC but you have to do what's best for you or you won't get the best out of the diet.

I hope this hasn't sounded too harsh but it was what a friend told me when I was moving to a CDC closer to me because the petrol and travel time was making things difficult.

That was exactly what I needed to hear, thanks hun. Have just texted her. told her I needed to do the cheapest option as I am a single mum with 3 kids so cant spare the extortionate LL fees.

Ah well..I guess I dont have to see her again lol

xx

Good luck with CD, you'll do brilliantly, and there's plenty of support on here too :) x

Good Luck -- I prefer CD products to LL, esp. the MAM.

Back