Nervous about tomorrow's WI...

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey gang,

for some reason I'm feeling really anxious about tomorrow's WI. I think maybe it's because last week I felt that I'd lost loads and came away with a 3lb loss...and THIS week I feel like I've not lost much...so Lord KNOWS what it will be!!! :hide:

Part of me doesn't even want to get weighed in case it's disheartening, although I know that's a bit silly and I need to look at overall loss rather than weekly. Does anyone have fortnightly weigh ins? Was just thinking that psychologically that might be better for me.

eeeeek! Wish me luck gang- I feel like I'm going to need it somehow

:grouphugg:

Hugs to all my gorgeous friends!

xxx

*huggles*

I'll wish you luck Lucy Lui but I don't think you'll need it!

You weight loss has been incredible! You have lost on average a little over 7lb a week! That is fantastic! You expect too much from yourself. Please realise that you're fabulous as you are and doing an absolutely amazing job losing the weight the way you are!

I'm am going to do a measurement post. Are you up for that? Measure yourself once a week and post your losses? As I believe some people are losing inches and toning wonderfully and it's not showing on the scales. You're working out, so you're toning and shrinking.

Extra luck for tomorrow, I'll cross my fingers and toes (that's a big thing because my toes cramp up when I cross them) that you get a number that makes you so happy (my guess is 8lbs)

X

Last edited:
ah chick!! :hug99: i am sure you have done fine - chin up and be sure to get on here and report to us your fabby loss :D

Just remember, every 1lb is the equilivant to a pack of 8!! sausages!!

I don't think you need any luck for tomorrow, you have done brilliantly so far. I too think that you expect too much of yourself, which can lead to being dissappointed. Good luck for tomorrow, but you certainly do not need it!

Clair x

Lots of luck for your WI tomorrow. Whatever it is, it will be in the right direction. Going dowwwwwwwwn!! You are doing very well and are a great support to everyone here.

Aww Luce, i have my weigh in tomorrow too, but i don't worry about it, every 1lb down is a lb gone from me, so even losing 1lb is worth it, and you may really really surprise yourself and have a fabulous loss!! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

good luck for tomorrow i think you will be fine and a nice big loss chin up hun :D and let us know how you get on.

hey luce ur going to do fine, i`m sure you`l have a loss your happy with. i try and look at my losses over a 4 weekly period as i do get dissheartened with anything under 3lb, i think we just expect 2 much from our selves really.. anyhow good luck for 2morow huni xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, I have my first weeks weigh in as well so there will be a few of us keeping our fingers crossed (lets see what tomorrow brings).

you'll be fine babe!! i had a week like that - honestly thought i was going to STS but i lost 5lbs! so dont be too worried!i think you're just so excited to be getting it off you're playing the "what if" game in your head!

see you how go hun, we'll all be waiting for the result! xxx

Awww, chicken, you will be fine. Any loss is a step in the right direction - every lb counts!!

You're doing great, just keep it going and you can't fail :) and always remember to look at the big picture and your overall loss - as well as the dress sizes you're dropping and the changes in how you feel :)

Good luck with your wi, I'm sure you will be fine and 3lbs a week is still a good loss :)

no need to worry about it luce.
you always do great and them numbers all add up to one big one in the end x

good luck to ya hun x

I'm sure that you will do fine :D xx

You will be fine!! And you have done soooooo well so far. I cant wait to see how you get on - keep us posted!! x

I'm comin to get you! I mean it! No more of this talk from you, you are going to be just fine! Every monday night, here goes Luce beating herself up again!;)

Babes, I know you get worried and down, we all do, but just have faith in the plan and know that if the pounds aren't melting as quickly as you'd like, the inches will be!! It's what I have to tell myself because I've lost something like 25 lbs in 6 weeks (not including todays unofficial one -got a weeks worth of shakes so no chemist WI) which sometimes feels torturously slow!

You are doing soooo well, don't let the numbers get you down!

Back