Nervous about weigh in today

Seaneen

Short and pink
I'm really nervous, to the point where i'm considering sending the OH along to get my shakes and to make excuses for my absence.

I lost nothing last week and my CDC's scales put me at 10 5lbs 1/2. This week, I've weighed in the morning on my own scales and they put me at 10 stones, or, if later in the day, 10st 2-10st 3.

I'm worried I'm retaining water, and I have missed my period.

If my CDC's scales show no loss again, I will be devastated. I've just finished my 4th week and this one has the hardest as I've had no motivation. Finding out that I have PCOS has depressed me too.

I'm wondering if I should quietly skip my weigh in at the CDCs and use my own scales.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Its a tough one, but If i was in your shoes i would go. Your cdc may help put your mind at ease and help you get through another week. I go by my own scales but mine and my cdc's are always in and around the same.

becky x

I think you shoud still go, otherwise you will lose your motivation completely. It is hard, especially if you are not seeing the results you want to see. PCOS is such a b*tch when trying to lose weight, it is hard, but keep going. You can do it!

I would go to your meeting, explain to your CDC about not wanting to know if you haven't lost, and get your shakes.

Your CDC will probably want to weigh you though, so how about you keep your eyes closed and get your CDC to keep the weight to herself.

I know my CDC does this for one of her clients who doesn't want to know her weight yet, but my CDC won't give her the shakes without a weigh in.

Definately go. I always want to know, even if its not the news I hoped for. I find it motivates me more if I've had a bad week. Its that whole tough love stuff, even if I'm only giving it to myself!

Let us know how you get on.

Theresa x

Back