Nervous and excited newbie!

Morning Missleo

Sorry to hear your heads are no better, I must admit I get a niggle of one in the evenings but nothing too bad. Strange that you only get it in the evening - could it be something like caffeine, I sometimes have a coffee in the evening if I feel a headache coming on. Tummy is feeling better today so fingers crossed it will stay that way. I am just running a bath that now has Dove Cream and Palmers Oil in, followed by Bio Oil and Palmers Cocoa Butter all over - by the time I am finished I will have pickled myself forever! Not sure how much toe will sting when I get in but trust everyone will hear the screams wherever they are!!!

Here's to a great day for us!

Georgie
x

Good luck, this diet is amazing and so worth it in the end! :)

Hi Porgeous
How did the bath go , hop your toe did not sting. Yes been reading alot of posts on here about Bio oil , i got a free sample of that about 5 years ago but thought shall i or shant i , but you know peoples threads on here have made me think about giving it a go , have not done my work out yet as my headaches , today i feel ok so far , hope it will stay that way . Glad your tummy has settled down , i've been thinking if my headache had come back today i was thinking is it lacking food my body , but you know its ok today , i don't feel hungry anymore , so going to hang in there , 11 days for me today , see counting lol . How did today go for you ? hope you was not to pickled hehe

Thanks for the kind words Porgeous..

How you doing now? The start is hard (sometimes it can be dead easy too :D) and your body will have a bit of two-fingered salute to you at times, but the diet has all the good stuff in it and I actually believe that for me it was the first time in my 43 years that my poor old bod got all the right nutrients etc! lol Mad isn't it!

Spending lots of time pampering your skin is a brilliant idea :D I've lost count of all the hours I've spent in the bath during this diet! lol Deep, hot and bubbly and a book... kills a couple of hours and stops foody thoughts! :)

Anyway - hope the toe is much improved and that, despite this rain, the sun's shining for you. Keep on glugging! :)

PS Well done Missleo - 11 days and stomping on! Superb :D :D As for the headaches, drink lots and lots and try to have a pack later in the day/eve if you can if that's when you get them most... it doesn't matter what time you have your packs, day or night as long as it's within the 24 hr period.. I found that if I had mine from midday on and one late eve that worked best... but recently I've started having one in the morning before leaving for work and the other two in the evening... its all about trial and error and it sounds like you've cracked it as you aren't hungry :D

FFF
I have felt better last two days really didn't know why i was like that , but just been reading here about hair loss, i have started to notice my hair is coming out more than usal , and i'm thinking ok is this going to get worse , did you noice your hair coming out FFF ? as you have lost alot of weight .
Yes i don't feel hungry anymore and starting to feel better i am also taking a vit tablet too , all this hair loss is hair raising lol

Back