Nervous Newbie attempting slimming world

mummy24

hi all..

i have been reading this site for a few weeks now and thought id join to help me to really crack down on this food issue.
i have a terrible relationship with food.. and finally cracked it last summer as i fell pregnant! i didnt gain too much and only have 14lbs to loose to get to my new goal weight.
i need quick easy cooking - i tended to live on chocolate and ready prep food b4 as it was easier for calories.

i need help.. please any ideas / reccomendations would be huuuugley welcomed.

xxx

thank you!i will have a look now.. i defo need quick food. i am just so bad that once i start on any bad food i cant stop so i cant have any naughty bits in the house.. but still want things that taste good. im just cooking now some chicken and veg,, defo not what i fancy!

I am the same and always cook things quick and easy - lots of people are the same, it's also worth checking out the food diaries you can get some great ideas of what to eat and help mix things up! I never eat anything boring on SW I love how much you can eat! What plan are you following? EE, Green, Red? or a mix of all? I tend to mix all the plans up but doing most red days lately as I can snack more and I LOVE the quiches - bacon and mushroom or chicken, mushroom, peppers, onions or tuna and red onion and these last me days and I snack on things like cooked meats and crab sticks etc and you shouldn't be eating what you don't fancy like I say there's soooo much choice!;)

Back