Total Solution nervous newbie!!!!

hello all :cool:,

For months i've been searching online, reading reviews, and investigating possible diets i might have interest in. About a month ago, i came across Exante and have been reading about it since. Making sure i was totally 100% sure i'd dedicate myself to this... And today i've taken the plunge and ordered my month bumper pack. I've also invested in a water bobble (magenta for the girly charm :eek:) and a blending shaker (pink as well!!!) ready to start my pack when it arrives. I've been reading through all the posts and although im nervous about it, im really looking forward to it. Its time for a change!!! I really do hope i will be in contact with my fellow dieters more often now.

While i wait for my pack to be sent out... is there any advice anyone would be willing to give to a newbie? I've heard about the possible headaches which im dreading! :D

thank you to you all for your now and future help/support :)

Hello and welcome to our merry band :)

Have a read of the Exante FAQ thread in the sticky section at the top, as there are loads of hints & tips in there. I would suggest best thing though would be to start cutting your carbs and increasing your water intake before your packs arrive. The headachey thing is usually only around day 2 as your body adjust to ketosis / not having food all the time.

Anyway, welcome and good luck :)

Hi, get ready for the ride of your life. Drink your water, don't cheat and you'll soon be on target. The headaches can be bad, I'm lucky and drop into Ketosis pretty easily, remember the headaches are only for a tiny amount of time and it's all those nasties leaving your body xx can't wait to see your first weeks loss xx

Hey and welcome :D

You dont have to but it would be a good idea to reduce your carb intake before you start, may help with the cravings/carb withdrawal when you start the diet.

Good luck. x

thank you SO much to all of you for your support and advice. I've already started to drop my carbs and i just need to up my water intake! I think my biggest worry is teas & coffees. I am a sucker for iced coffees and milky teas... Ooooooh LOL.

Hi! My favourite thing is sorry WAS a frappacino but now I mix some coffee & sweetner tabs with a bit of hot water to dissolve, top up with cold water, add vanilla shake & ice -so good :) oh and I use a blender.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi! My favourite thing is sorry WAS a frappacino but now I mix some coffee & sweetner tabs with a bit of hot water to dissolve, top up with cold water, add vanilla shake & ice -so good :) oh and I use a blender.

Ohhhhhhh now THAT sounds yummy :) i've heard about added a little instant coffee to the chocolate shakes too to make it a mocha :) any more meal ideas???
I'm open to anything :eek:

Well I've actually just made this -choc shake with coffee & sweetner, put into a sealable jelly mould in freezer, left until solid but not completely frozen. It was almost like ice cream :)
I only put a little bit of the shake in the freezer & drank the rest. It is advised that you only alter 1 pack a day as you kill the nutrients.
Other suggestions are to make lollies in the freezer, make banana shake hot with cinnamon -people do lots to their packs. Try them all plain 1st then see what you'd like to alter.

Hi and welcome :)

couple of things I do.

Take one of the vanilla shakes and mix with 2/3 teaspoons of coffee and tablet sweetners then you have instand sweet coffee for if you go out, to friends or work :)

I also take fizzy water with me to parties its more filling and helps keep hunger at bay.

Only been on exante a week today myself but have lost 16lb so far!!

Wish you all the luck in the world and welcome again :)
xx

Good Luck CaliforniaDreamer :D
I have just started yesterday too :D

Hi I'm new as well, hopefully starting tomorrow if my shakes turn up :) - good luck xxx

Hi and welcome :)

couple of things I do.

Take one of the vanilla shakes and mix with 2/3 teaspoons of coffee and tablet sweetners then you have instand sweet coffee for if you go out, to friends or work :)

I also take fizzy water with me to parties its more filling and helps keep hunger at bay.

Only been on exante a week today myself but have lost 16lb so far!!

Wish you all the luck in the world and welcome again :)
xx

Thank you so much for the newbie tips! and congrats on the awesome weight loss already!!! can you really see it already? I'm so excited, although i've never properly dieted EVER before :D I'm still very excited to see what results i'll get. I'll make sure check up on all of your progresses!!!!!

Hi I'm new as well, hopefully starting tomorrow if my shakes turn up :) - good luck xxx

YAY!!!! i'm waiting on my order too but i decided that monday would be a good day to start for me. Day off and i can see what i like lol

Good Luck CaliforniaDreamer :D
I have just started yesterday too :D

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!!! i'm so excited!!!!

Back