nervous

doingthisforme

first weigh in tonight and its been an odd week, ive had to cope with my first ever set of night shifts and tried to be so organised but blew it yesterday i was just so tired and couldnt be bothered so it was burgers and chips for tea (and not the slimming world variety). Also being on shifts has meant that ive lived on packed lunches for break times - ive never had so much bread ! if ive lost anything it will be a miracle. Roll on tomorrow pay day too so lots of fresh fruit to buy, cant wait till i get back in routine and back at uni :sigh: only 6 more weeks to go

The first week can be tough, because you are changing the habits of a lifetime sometimes... you've give it a go, see what the scales say and plan plan plan for next week - if you're sick of bread make some nice pasta salad for work and fill up on mugshots, you can do this keep going and good luck! :eek:) xx

Wow cant believe ive lost 7lb! i thought i had eaten way too much , especially the bread. I love slimming world

wow congratulations this plans great isnt it :)

Well done! My first weigh in is monday - hope i've done as well as you did. Keep it up

well done :)

Fantastic. Well done !!! :)

Gail x

Good work. The other night I had two poached eggs, beans and SW chips. My OH said "YOU CAN'T EAT THAT", I had great pleasure in telling him "YES I CAN". This is like no other diet!!! It is the BEST!

My hubby says the same when i have a huge plate of sw wedges and quorn chilli lol

whoo hoo that is marvellous, congratulations. Hope you have another great week this week - it goes by so quickly.

Thank you guys for all your support xx

Back