Nervous.....

Jemmalb

Gold Member
Hey guys!! Had a really Gouda weekend but was so bad ate and drank faaar too much.... Well more drink than food!! And now I'm super nervous about my weigh on wed!!!!

Must be in the air my weekend went pear shape. But hopefully back on track. Definitely has It's difficulties this losing weight lol

What did u eat over the weekend?

I had lots of drinks on friday night, cheesy chips on the way home loaded with mayo. I then started again on sat and had a mcds but pointed it and the other half wanted KFC for tea so i pointed that too and was a couple over. Then his mum made a full english for brekkie and i couldnt refuse to eat it. Monday i had WW meal for lunch and a chinese meal last night for my sisters birthday and went for the WI this morn. I've lost 1.5lbs im amazed. Im just hoping it doesnt show next week :/ good luck!

As long as you're good this week thats all that counts and if you do gain next week you will have the weekend to blame :giggle:

Sometimes a bad weekend can suprise you! I've had a few of those but your weigh in isnt till weds, time to pull it back!!! :D

Well I started out ok I took some low pointed sausages to the BBQ so I was doing well but then a botltle n a half of wine, many many vodka and a few sambucas later I was stuffing my face lol!!! Can't actually remember what I ate so hard to point but I'd say with the alcohol I went well over my weeklies!!! Oh well there's always next week.....wen I have another BBQ to go to!!!!

Hoping so.... Even if I stay the same il b happy!! Bin using the stairs in work instead if the lift today lol think it's a bit late for that

Well done :D

Back